labac74011

Feb 7, 2021
Hey guys. I'm having trouble running the application. I extracted the zip and tried to run the application, but I'm greeted with just a black window. Is there a specific location I'm supposed to extract the file to?
I'm running parallels on mac. I made sure to have the zip file in a folder on the windows drive, not the mac's.

Edit: Nevermind, I fixed the issue I was having. Had to change the window size. That was all.

Last edited:

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I do not want to hear or read or see the words "Alexis" and "threesome" ever again. If that EVER happened in this game in her past I'd stop playing it. That just cooked up major feelings of dread thinking that could/would be a possibility by any stretch.

Reactions: Tribal chief

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
I do not want to hear or read or see the words "Alexis" and "threesome" ever again. If that EVER happened in this game in her past I'd stop playing it. That just cooked up major feelings of dread thinking that could/would be a possibility by any stretch.
what if alexis wants a threesome with mc and erynn would that not be okay for you either? :unsure:

Adamu_

Jan 30, 2020
And then The Mc Catch Alexis and Ethan when they have fun and after this he catch Layla with Lucas ?
and then the World would be really burning

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Do I regret starting this, do I not... :coffee:

To all new players - we are joking here, there is no ntr in the game.
The developer is good enough of a writer to f.ck you up without resorting to that. Please enjoy your stay :illuminati:

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
Do I regret starting this, do I not... :coffee:

To all new players - we are joking here, there is no ntr in the game.
The developer is good enough of a writer to f.ck you up without resorting to that. Please enjoy your stay :illuminati:
wait what? there is no ntr ?? i hoped for that :p

and yeah i agree fully (y)

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
No! No threesomes with Erynn, Ethan, no one. I just want the MC to have Lexi to himself. I've had enough of threesomes in these types of games.

To quote Alan Rickman in "Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves" -- " For once in my life, I will have something pure. Will you stop interfering?!"

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
No! No threesomes with Erynn, Ethan, no one. I just want the MC to have Lexi to himself. I've had enough of threesomes in these types of games.

To quote Alan Rickman in "Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves" -- " For once in my life, I will have something pure. Will you stop interfering?!"
mhhhh

E70E4384-E859-415C-92B9-5B8E1DF563F1.gif

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020

i agree tired of threesomes in these types of VNs but then that goes hand in hand with the other adult VN trope of all females are BI, im so glad Nyx hasn't gone the same route

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
In a certain-game (not saying it here) it totally ruined my first play-through finding out that a love interest had a girlfriend *COUGH* DIK *COUGH* :sick: and it completely ruined the whole damn thing and I was actually pissed about it.

There's something about this game and how Nyx has done that makes me care SOOOO much for Lexi and how it all ends. I get so devoted to one girl, one character in these types of games to the point where I absolutely REFUSE to play any other route with any character.

Just did a CoBD pure Katie run and it felt great to not be the typical guy screwing everything that breathes. I do all VN games the same way. it's just how I am. IRL too.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017

Progress Update - Episode 7

First week of progress from episode 7.
I don't know yet where to end this episode, so I don't have an idea how big it's going to be. There are a few important scenes which need to be included and once they are written I will know more.
There will be some scenes depending on the route you took and/or the interest you have in certain girls. Meaning lots of renders for those paths. For example, you meet with 2 girls, so the options are, interested in one or the other, interested in both or interested in none. That's 4 different renders for the same scene. A lot of work and the coding will be interesting :(

More questions will be answered. There will be some more drama, but mostly continuation and repercussions of earlier drama. Not as heavy as the previous 2 episodes, well... maybe. Who knows what I come up with ;)

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes