PipeLayer2000

Dec 24, 2020
What a great VN! But how the actual hell can you choose between these beautifully crafted LI’s? I legit felt like shit when I had to break it off with Cara.

Reactions: VOYEUR

PipeLayer2000

Dec 24, 2020
To me, Lexi is Carli from Depraved Awakening, if not 100%, at least very close. I had no issue there.
I just recently discovered adult VNs and haven’t had a chance to check out Depraved Awakening yet. I am a huge Lexi fan as well and share your infatuation with Jill from BaDIK. Probably safe to say that this Carli will be high on my list. Haha.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I don't want my MC to have anything to do with anyone but Lexi. I do find it hard to actually fall for a girl (Lexi) who is basically Carli (Depraved Awakening)

I devoted my MC to Lexi. We'll see how that pans out.

Reactions: B-52reloaded

PipeLayer2000

Dec 24, 2020
I don't want my MC to have anything to do with anyone but Lexi. I do find it hard to actually fall for a girl (Lexi) who is basically Carli (Depraved Awakening)

That’s some serious willpower. More power to you. My MC could not withstand the amazingness that is Nikki in Riverside.

Reactions: LSC82

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Only other one I kind of care about is Nikki. I'm going to wait until I know what's happening with Lexi before I have my MC do anything with anyone else.

Otherwise, my MC does nothing to no one until Lexi's story is done for good and/if the "break-up" stands.

Dany7519

Oct 27, 2020

Lexi is good her sister is WOW

Reactions: LSC82

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
So far it looks as if MC has had serious relationships with Lexi, Nikki (his ex- soo to be step-sister). Erynn (Lexi's best friend), and Layla (Lexi's sister). Ok the last two he has nt slept with yet. It's going to be tricky navigating those paths. I wonder how soon will have to choose?

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes