Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Why be so rude to MC to have him fall into yet another fate pit fall?
Its too big of a PITA to navigate on my phone for more than a few pages or so. So no, I did not.
My post was in response to the one above mine that had questions about the agent.
Let that be somewhere Mc has no business into .. he be going deep into the teach bombshell that welcomes his graces.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Its too big of a PITA to navigate on my phone for more than a few pages or so. So no, I did not.
My post was in response to the one above mine that had questions about the agent.
That is understandable but much to be said for browsing on the internet on something like a phone ;)

For your question, most of us yes.

Reactions: Katie4Ever

PipeLayer2000

Dec 24, 2020
Why be so rude to MC to have him fall into yet another fate pit fall?

Let that be somewhere Mc has no business into .. he be going deep into the teach bombshell that welcomes his graces.
Haha. Another likely pitfall, true. But there is always the small chance that something amazing happens.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC sure as rokkers wil be running away from any new ”member in his family” ready to shun his babes from him.
Has he not had enoujgh from Anders and all the extended family fukk frinds of mom?

PipeLayer2000

Dec 24, 2020
That is understandable but much to be said for browsing on the internet on something like a phone ;)

For your question, most of us yes.
Oh, absolutely. I just don’t like being on here or viewing these VNs on my laptop at home. Definitely don’t want the kids seeing it yet and the Wife would ask too many questions. Haha

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Was I the only one that assumed the sports agent was Santiago, AKA, real dad?
It is certainly a possibility.

We saw his face when Emily was in college and first fell pregnant. The MC did NOT see his face in the one photo that he saw of his real dad with Emily.

But we also have nt seen the husband of Adrianna, the Principal and Lexi's and Layla's mum. Could they turn out to be his half sisters.....
And we also have nt seen the husband of Gabi, his Spanish teacher,,,,,

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Why do you still want to fault the babes who give pleasure to the MC in his dire most vulnerable state?

We saw his face when Emily was in college and first fell pregnant. The MC did NOT see his face in the one photo that he saw of his real dad with Emily.

But we also have nt seen the husband of Adrianna, the Principal and Lexi's and Layla's mum. Could they turn out to be his half sisters.....
Have a heart .. share it with all the wonderful warm welcoming bombshells in this game and relax.

Dany7519

Oct 27, 2020
So theoretically if I have a girlfriend and my father gets

i dont think lexi and layla are halfsisters of MC but maybe erynn is a halfsister of them

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LSC82

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Why do you still want to fault the babes who give pleasure to the MC in his dire most vulnerable state?

Have a heart .. share it with all the wonderful warm welcoming bombshells in this game and relax.
Sorry your response made no sense. I was merely joining in the speculation as to who that agent is that MC met in Dylan's bar.
I just simply listed out several possibilities as to WHO he was.
That currently has ZERO to do with how MC interacts with all of his LI's.

PipeLayer2000

Dec 24, 2020

Well crap. Hadn’t thought about Lexi/Layla having the same dad as Erryn.We know Erryn’s dad is a “blonde Viking with tats” and Lexi/Layla are lighter in skin color than their mother. Certainly possible at this point.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
How do you mean? What did I miss?
When at the bar (after you walk out on Erynn), if you stay (do not go to Zach's...do not go home...do not pass go and collect 20 bucks, then you end up getting drunk with Gabi and going to her home and well..you get the picture. When you leave in the morning you walk past a framed photo on the wall of her and her hubby...who looks suspiciously like Santi.

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
When at the bar (after you walk out on Erynn), if you stay (do not go to Zach's...do not go home...do not pass go and collect 20 bucks, then you end up getting drunk with Gabi and going to her home and well..you get the picture. When you leave in the morning you walk past a framed photo on the wall of her and her hubby...who looks suspiciously like Santi.

Hey there, great Maviarab! Just want to take the opportunity to say thanks for your awesome work on the walkthrough to this amazing game!

That said, wouldn't you like to work on a walkthrough that has been much expected by a lot of people, but nobody seems to want to do it? College Kings, the VN.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes