OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
i think this thread needs a big no incest and no ntr banner for all these Idi...
they still asking and bringing up this topic everytime

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
There was no carrot on a stick. Idiots see what they want to and whine they want shit when it isn;t there, and please, don't tell me to chill out.
Ok, perhaps Im an idiot too, as I think there was a carrot, a candy or whatever some can find alluring, on the stick - and we interpret the few scenes including mc and "mom" from the early game-stages differently.
Full stop from my side here, not gonna engage any further in ot for this thread.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
If you lure players with a candy-on-stick and then all of sudden say - sorry, no candy for ya, just enjoy the stick -Id say this thread is rather civil, and those demanding "mom" are far from being "cancerous".
Agreed with that. The incest comments getting annoying, simple fix... remove every single peeping scene and that "sonly" back hug and ppl will stop asking for it. (RL sons don't peek at their mom's tits or ass, and they don't hug those moms from behind, that's GF/wife/mistress/bitch privilege only).

There's no incest tag, why should they keep asking for incest when the dev made it clear that this fetish won't be in the game ?? Best solution IMO, no teasing/foreshadowing = no incest requests.:WeSmart:

personally dont find her much attractive:cautious:, at least not in this game
Right ?? Thought I was the only one who didn't like her mature self. I preferred the younger, sluttier Emily. She's a good mom, we can't deny that even if she made some mistakes, it's what makes her a "realistic" character, but she's not that much of a looker. There's other moms who are sexier than her, like Megan and Faith from Shut Up and Dance, Nicole from The Tyrant, Melissa from F.I.L.F, Joyce from MP etc.

Full stop from my side here, not gonna engage any further in ot for this thread.
It's not a good idea to argue with "smart" bois like that, you either agree with them or you're called an idiot.:WeSmart:;)

• Angry
Reactions: Balu83

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
Agreed with that. The incest comments getting annoying, simple fix... remove every single peeping scene and that "sonly" back hug and ppl will stop asking for it. (RL sons don't peek at their mom's tits or ass, and they don't hug those moms from behind, that's GF/wife/mistress/bitch privilege only).

There's no incest tag, why should they keep asking for incest when the dev made it clear that this fetish won't be in the game ?? Best solution IMO, no teasing/foreshadowing = no incest requests.:WeSmart:

Right ?? Thought I was the only one who didn't like her mature self. I preferred the younger, sluttier Emily. She's a good mom, we can't deny that even if she made some mistakes, it's what makes her a "realistic" character, but she's not that much of a looker. There's other moms who are sexier than her, like Megan and Faith from Shut Up and Dance, Nicole from The Tyrant, Melissa from F.I.L.F, Joyce from MP etc.

It's not a good idea to argue with "smart" bois like that, you either agree with them or you're called an idiot.:WeSmart:;)
well when you would remove scenes for any who get annoyed from something or seeing more then it really is then you can remove the whole game

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
well when you would remove scenes for any who get annoyed from something or seeing more then it really is then you can remove the whole game
It's just some peeping scenes I'm talking about, if Nyx said there's no incest in the game then they're pointless, and the result is ppl asking for incest. Don't see how removing some renders with the MC peeping on Emily could be a minus to the story... at least there wouldn't be any more incest requests, and ppl would concentrate on the actual story and on what ACTUALLY is/will happen in the game.

Reactions: LSC82 and Abhai

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
It's just some peeping scenes I'm talking about, if Nyx said there's no incest in the game then they're pointless, and the result is ppl asking for incest. Don't see how removing some renders with the MC peeping on Emily could be a minus to the story... at least there wouldn't be any more incest requests, and ppl would concentrate on the actual story and on what ACTUALLY is/will happen in the game.
Do you really believe that when Nyx removes the scenes there will be no more questions about incest?
the questions would still come
simply because some people here are so stuck on their incest trip.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
This is still my game (Even though some people think it's theirs) and I can do/put in whatever I want. If you don't like it, move on...
Or even better. Create your own game and be sure to please every single person.
And a round of applause goes to the Dev here.

Also would give like bout out of reactions. Also more than happy to continue to help with those spot typos. ;)

Last edited:

NorWest

Oct 7, 2020
This is still my game (Even though some people think it's theirs) and I can do/put in whatever I want. If you don't like it, move on...
Or even better. Create your own game and be sure to please every single person.
Many on this forum don't want to be pleased (or move on), they want to complain. One of the not so bright sides of internet. 7000+ posts and increasing numbers on Patreon should prove that most like your game (as it is)

Blake45666

Aug 31, 2020
Do you really believe that when Nyx removes the scenes there will be no more questions about incest?
the questions would still come
simply because some people here are so stuck on their incest trip.
preach

i don't understand these people whining about the same damn thing that's been confirmed that it won't happen,

there's thousands of games on this site and they seem to pick the more story focused ones every damn time, to whine about the fact the it's focused on the story and not satisfy every fetish known to man

glad there are some regulars around here like you OutOfAshes, at least we can have conversations about stuff that is actually in the game and that we like

/rant

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
About the point system. I started the point system just to code stuff because I didn't know about Statements except for if/else.
I never did any coding before so I'm learning on the go..
Meaning the point system/bad coding will get a complete overhaul at some point (once I know more about the language) …
Has this happened yet, will it happen soon or is that 'some point' far into the future?

PipeLayer2000

Dec 24, 2020
Mother-ef. I started another round of this game with the sole intention of trying to be a one-woman MC. How the hell can you NOT flirt and subsequently sleep with Lakeyn? She is such a fantastically made character.

Reactions: SerHawkes
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes