LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Good thing you can go after all three without any repurcussions! (y)

For now.
Many have defended sticking to one girl, for me the fun in this game is being the biggest manwhore ever and still getting away with it.

The "magnificienst" of Bastards.

choosing nikki/ erryn/ layla is so fucking hard
Those 3 are the goddess tier for me too.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Many have defended sticking to one girl, for me the fun in this game is being the biggest manwhore ever and still getting away with it.

The "magnificienst" Bastard.
Thats fine for some games, but I dunno. This is one of those games where I just feel like massive cunt trying go after more than 1 girl.

That said, the fun in playing the manwhore here is seeing just how hard Nyx' punishment hammer is going to fall. The drama in all these entangled lines unraveling as the shit hits the fan is entertaining. :D

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Thats fine for some games, but I dunno. This is one of those games where I just feel like massive cunt trying go after more than 1 girl.

That said, the fun in playing the manwhore here is seeing just how hard Nyx' punishment hammer is going to fall. The drama in all these entangled lines unraveling as the shit hits the fan is entertaining. :D
Yes, trying to navigate the drama is set up to be hysterical lol.

Adamu_

Jan 30, 2020
Come on, they are all smart and rational girls. The only one who we kinda-sorta defined a relationship with was Lexi (if you are on her path), but then she kinda-sorta forced us to be on a break, so whatever happens doesn't count. I'm sure it's going to be a-oh-kay :WeSmart:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: OutOfAshes

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Come on, they are all smart and rational girls. The only one who we kinda-sorta defined a relationship with was Lexi (if you are on her path), but then she kinda-sorta forced us to be on a break, so whatever happens doesn't count. I'm sure it's going to be a-oh-kay :WeSmart:
Can't give a definitive take on this...
Lexi she knows the entire picture, BFF wants some, so does baby sister, she can't be too mad if the MC scores with either after the "break up", maybe she'll voluntarily step away from the "contest" if you do her sister(she mentions she can't lose Layla too).

Erynn... she's mad jealous, but... she got madder at Lexi for being a "backstabber" than she did at the MC(in fact no problem at all here) for scoring with "some girl".
She gave a pass once, but now everyone is familiar with the connections, she might break it off if you "go back to the well".

Nikki has been totally mature thus far, never even asked "what you been up to" in the time they spent separated... maybe that will change but i don't expect it to be honest ;), whore away and she'll pay no mind(i think), just don't impregnate any chicks:WeSmart:.

Layla does worry me, in 6.0 she already storms off if you tell her exactly how well you know Alexis, i get the feeling she won't take things lightly, she's the youngest of the bunch and it shows, if you stopped seeing Alexis maybe there's calming her down, but if you (again) go "back to the well" i don't see it.

PipeLayer2000

Dec 24, 2020
Can't give a definitive take on this...
Lexi she knows the entire picture, BFF wants some, so does baby sister, she can't be too mad if the MC scores with either after the "break up", maybe she'll voluntarily step away from the "contest" if you do her sister(she mentions she can't lose Layla too).

Erynn... she's mad jealous, but... she got madder at Lexi for being a "backstabber" than she did at the MC(in fact no problem at all here) for scoring with "some girl".
She gave a pass once, but now everyone is familiar with the connections, she might break it off if you "go back to the well".

Nikki has been totally mature thus far, never even asked "what you been up to" in the time they spent separated... maybe that will change but i don't expect it to be honest ;), whore away and she'll pay no mind(i think), just don't impregnate any chicks:WeSmart:.

Layla does worry me, in 6.0 she already storms off if you tell her exactly how well you know Alexis, i get the feeling she won't take things lightly, she's the youngest of the bunch and it shows, if you stopped seeing Alexis maybe there's calming her down, but if you (again) go "back to the well" i don't see it.
The impregnation comment may be on point.Of course, Nikki herself may be knocked up. MC is gonna have like 3 preggo baby mamas at once, isn’t he?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MV_1999 and LSC82

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020

Especially after confronting Andreas the morning of his wedding to Haley. That means the MC can't do the same, especially with Eryn + Lexi and Lexi + Layla. I am presuming that if we pursue Eryn that we will have to commit pretty seriously to her, after she found out that Lexi had knowingly slept with MC.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Especially after confronting Andreas the morning of his wedding to Haley. That means the MC can't do the same, especially with Eryn + Lexi and Lexi + Layla. I am presuming that if we pursue Eryn that we will have to commit pretty seriously to her, after she found out that Lexi had knowingly slept with MC.
Alexis seems to be the dangerous one given how connected she is, it might be possible to keep juggling the other girls a little longer out of the fact that they don't interact much, though curveballs might happen...
Layla cuts her hair with Melissa and talks too much... Alexis(even outside of a relationship) sees you are taking both Erynn and Layla for a ride... things like that.

Erynn understood the MC was ignorant of the connections the first time, and although jealous she gave it a pass.
If you go back to Alexis she might figure you out for a manwhore who doesn't really care about her, just wants to spread the seed around.

The impregnation comment may be on point.Of course, Nikki herself may be knocked up. MC is gonna have like 3 preggo baby mamas at once, isn’t he?
If the "cum inside" means anything we might be up to 2 already.

Imagining a scenario where you are ready to ride into the sunset with your girl of choice and Gabi pops up and says "i'm pregnant", and then Nikki, and then... lol.

Last edited:

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Definitely one of the best discoveries I have made in the last few weeks. An interesting and funny story, very beautiful and interesting girls, quality milfs and it is the typical game in which you would like to go all out but you can't. In real life it would be impossible for me to say no to all xD. Yesterday the choice between Nikki and Cara was very difficult for me ... I have made my first branch of saves but with all my pain I had to choose Nikki for my main game even though I liked Cara more than her before, especially her face.

I just wish the game improved the quality of the renders and animations. It would be perfect if the dev did reworked after completing the game.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Yeah, I'm feeling the same way. My main run is currently Lexi/Layla, but after The Punchening, I'm going to split my save into two and put down Layla on my "main main", and not continue to chase Alexis on the other save. God help the MC's soul on the manwhore run, though. Yeesh.

PipeLayer2000

Dec 24, 2020
Alexis seems to be the dangerous one given how connected she is, it might be possible to keep juggling the other girls a little longer out of the fact that they don't interact much, though curveballs might happen...
Layla cuts her hair with Melissa and talks too much... Alexis(even outside of a relationship) sees you are taking both Erynn and Layla for a ride... things like that.

Erynn understood the MC was ignorant of the connections the first time, and although jealous she gave it a pass.
If you go back to Alexis she might figure you out for a manwhore who doesn't really care about her, just wants to spread the seed around.

If the "cum inside" means anything we might be up to 2 already.

Imagining a scenario where you are ready to ride into the sunset with your girl of choice and Gabi pops up and says "i'm pregnant", and then Nikki, and then... lol.
Lexi lets you bust inside as well, although she gives permission, so you could assume she’s on the pill. Didn’t one of the one-time flings permit it as well? Either that Tori chick or the annoying friend of Cara’s?

But could you imagine Layla’s face if she was the main LI and it was Gabi that showed up unannounced with MC’s baby? Haha.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Lexi lets you bust inside as well, although she gives permission, so you could assume she’s on the pill. Didn’t one of the one-time flings permit it as well? Either that Tori chick or the annoying friend of Cara’s?

But could you imagine Layla’s face if she was the main LI and it was Gabi that showed up unannounced with MC’s baby? Haha.
Tori is just a blowjob i think, and she hasn't come back.
Cara's friend you shoot on her back i'm sure(there's a "tell or don't" option that some of it hit her dress just to be dick it seems).
On Lexi let's hope, after all there isn't even a pull out option with her.

If you overall do almost everything right to get a happy ending and end up with a bad one because you knocked up some(or several) chick it will be ironic given the MCs family situation and yet hillarious.
Layla and Erynn seem the most temperamental to me, with Nikki being very mature(just move on) and Alexis somewhat passive non-confrontational personality, so those 2 Layla/Erynn should give the biggest fireworks imo.

Can you imagine if you knock up Melissa? yikes.

Last edited:
Reactions: MV_1999

PipeLayer2000

Dec 24, 2020
You may be right. I immediately reloaded my save after I saw what you did with those two, so I didn’t pay much attention. I could have sworn you had the option of giving Cara’s friend a cream pie though. And now I have to check tomorrow.

Reactions: LSC82

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017

Unless an option comes up to commit to it I don't consider the MC as being in an exclusive relationship with anyone yet.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Unless an option comes up to commit to it I don't consider the MC as being in an exclusive relationship with anyone yet.
You're right. But after calling Andres on his cheating, it doesn't feel right, imo, to chase multiple girls, when MC is now aware of how they feel about you and what they want.

MC can't play the "I don't know what this is" card with Alexis if he continues to go after her now. Nikki/Cara WAS a relationship, and if you rekindle that in the visit, and then try to go after them again, MC knows whats up and what he's doing there. With Layla, after the kiss at the beach and the pizza place, it doesn't feel like just flirting now or just messing around casually. Erryn is the only one thats kind of up there, but thats because there's nothing really going on there yet. But if she tells MC how she feels, then any excuse for messing with other girls is gone.

So yeah. I feel like things have progressed to the point that you can't really play the field and maintain the "technically, I'm free" card without being a dick. Thats just how I see it though, as things currently stand.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
You're right. But after calling Andres on his cheating, it doesn't feel right, imo, to chase multiple girls, when MC is now aware of how they feel about you and what they want.

MC can't play the "I don't know what this is" card with Alexis if he continues to go after her now. Nikki/Cara WAS a relationship, and if you rekindle that in the visit, and then try to go after them again, MC knows whats up and what he's doing there. With Layla, after the kiss at the beach and the pizza place, it doesn't feel like just flirting now or just messing around casually. Erryn is the only one thats kind of up there, but thats because there's nothing really going on there yet. But if she tells MC how she feels, then any excuse for messing with other girls is gone.

So yeah. I feel like things have progressed to the point that you can't really play the field and maintain the "technically, I'm free" card without being a dick. Thats just how I see it though, as things currently stand.
100%, the "technically we weren't in a relationship" can only do so much, the MC has been making out constantly with Layla(assuming you are on that route)and you can't play dumb anymore if you re-engage her sister (vice versa if you are going Alexis while still messing around with Layla).

Erynn while nothing is going on, there have been some flirting and if you intend to pursue it would be for the best if you don't keep boinking her BFF (can't claim ignorance here anymore either) or worst, her mom.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes