JohnPaxson

Feb 23, 2018
I love this game. The renders are excellent all the girls are sexy and it's funny.
I had to laugh out loud at the Chris Jericho refference "you know what happens" what "you just made the list"

PipeLayer2000

Dec 24, 2020
100%, the "technically we weren't in a relationship" can only do so much, the MC has been making out constantly with Layla(assuming you are on that route)and you can't play dumb anymore if you re-engage her sister (vice versa if you are going Alexis while still messing around with Layla).

Erynn while nothing is going on, there have been some flirting and if you intend to pursue it would be for the best if you don't keep boinking her BFF (can't claim ignorance here anymore either) or worst, her mom.
I agree as well. Shit's gonna hit the fan soon if MC keeps playing the field with everyone. And I'm here for it. Haha.

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
What a surprise. Read the synopsis and was left completely cold, yet another one of those games. Boredom won and tried it... glorious mess of stupid, sexy scenes. Can not wait for the poop meets fan times.

Felt genuine emotions from the characters, fell in love with some – who am I kidding, most of them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Became a patron yesterday. Good fucking job Nyx.

PipeLayer2000

Dec 24, 2020
Tori is just a blowjob i think, and she hasn't come back.
Cara's friend you shoot on her back i'm sure(there's a "tell or don't" option that some of it hit her dress just to be dick it seems).
On Lexi let's hope, after all there isn't even a pull out option with her.

If you overall do almost everything right to get a happy ending and end up with a bad one because you knocked up some(or several) chick it will be ironic given the MCs family situation and yet hillarious.
Layla and Erynn seem the most temperamental to me, with Nikki being very mature(just move on) and Alexis somewhat passive non-confrontational personality, so those 2 Layla/Erynn should give the biggest fireworks imo.

Can you imagine if you knock up Melissa? yikes.
I had to double check this, and you do have sex with Tori (it's unclear whether you bust or not). But you were absolutely right about Julie (Cara's friend). You pull out no matter what. I would never sleep with either on a real playthrough, but it's interesting to note.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
haha sorry, I am a bit dumb and sometimes do not understand the jokes..
Nice!!

Quick q, why it is spoilerish? we found out who they are to each other in the last update?
Why is a major spoiler this?
I am not sure about the spoiler, so i decided to play save and take Nyx words as given. It can always be, that this was - very likely - sarcasm, but if not i dont want to be the asshole that has revealed spoilers - well more as i am ususally are ...

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I am not sure about the spoiler, so i decided to play save and take Nyx words as given. It can always be, that this was - very likely - sarcasm, but if not i dont want to be the asshole that has revealed spoilers - well more as i am ususally are ...
I get the feeling I was quote here by mistake... maybe?

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Yeah, i can see her being sarcastic here :) Just wondered if i missed something :)

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Yes, it's not about them being sisters. That's a given.
I know you didn't want them posted here Nyx but now i'm bursting with curiosity :) You saying there is something else that is spoilerish with those pictures? ;)

This will probably take up this thread for a while :)

and of course feel free to tell me to shut it :)

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I know you didn't want them posted here Nyx but now i'm bursting with curiosity :) You saying there is something else that is spoilerish with those pictures? ;)

This will probably take up this thread for a while :)

and of course feel free to tell me to shut it :)
I think the spoiler is that they are talking... about the MC... And it is ALL going to come out.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
I think you guys missed a lot if you don't consider this a major spoiler.
Shouldn't have been posted here since it raises questions. But as I said before. I can't stop that.
Of course I've missed things, I'm not done yet xd in fact the farthest I've come so far is the pool scene with Erynn

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Oh, guess i'm getting a bit.....jaded....i saw that as obvious and not as a spoiler......but not good for our Hero (if you went down a certain path) :)
Well, Nyx could have left it for the MC to talk to Layla about it but instead Lexi is explaining it (the more drama route). What I want to know is if Lexi will tell the principal/mom. And I also want to know if the MC will find out who their mom is without him having another dramatic meltdown. Would be nice if he could hold a conversation without someone walking out.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Well, Nyx could have left it for the MC to talk to Layla about it but instead Lexi is explaining it (the more drama route). What I want to know is if Lexi will tell the principal/mom. And I also want to know if the MC will find out who their mom is without him having another dramatic meltdown. Would be nice if he could hold a conversation without someone walking out.
Sounds like an intro narration of an episode of "soap" :)

Dany7519

Oct 27, 2020
mc already suspects who lexis mother is (if both are late for school)

Reactions: MV_1999 and 4ndri4n
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes