Jan 11, 2021
Yeah, look at Lexi's face. This is a "coming clean" talk.
Just how much will Lexi tell her?
Will it be like "Well, I have met this guy.."
or more like "I screwed up big time, because I hooked up with my BFF's childhood friend behind her back, who is btw your new classmate" ?

Jan 11, 2021
Before I saw the actual pictures, considering the title (" Preview pictures - Episode 7 - Girl Talk (MAJOR SPOILERS!!! - Seriously) ") I was suspecting:

a.) 3 girls talking: Lakeyn, Layla and Lexi.
or
b.) another 3 girls talking: Emily, Melissa and Adriana

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Just how much will Lexi tell her?
Will it be like "Well, I have met this guy.."
or more like "I screwed up big time, because I hooked up with my BFF's childhood friend behind her back, who is btw your new classmate" ?
I don't think she will ommit names and speak in generalities... she'll nuke the site from orbit.

Before I saw the actual pictures, considering the title (" Preview pictures - Episode 7 - Girl Talk (MAJOR SPOILERS!!! - Seriously) ") I was suspecting:

a.) 3 girls talking: Lakeyn, Layla and Lexi.
or
b.) another 3 girls talking: Emily, Melissa and Adriana
Not 100% related to what you are saying, but...
If Lakeyn was the person on the plane she'd be staying/hanging around with these 2 right?
Of course Alexis could've just asked for some privacy...

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
are there any other games by NyxValeria ? i wanna see a finished work!

as for my contribution to the game when you "officially" meet your Spanish teacher the MC Eduardo he says encantada and i do not wanna discriminate but my MC Eduardo considers himself a man and not a transgender woman... there is a lack of accord between the gender of the "enchanted" one and the words used

i understand that the person receiving the "compliment/acquiescence" is a female but the words come from a man!

the only way that would make sense would be if English the dude was saying "you are charmed to meet me!" when i supposed the intention is "i´m charmed to meet you" and since in Latin languages the comments and compliments are gendered on the offerer or giver side and not on the receiver the word should be "encantado(adverb) senora(personalized complement)"! seems wierd translating using the radicals but never realized how much mysticism goes into complimenting in Latin languages instead of just nice to meet you!

sorry for being so verbose but other games please?

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
are there any other games by NyxValeria ? i wanna see a finished work!

as for my contribution to the game when you "officially" meet your Spanish teacher the MC Eduardo he says encantada and i do not wanna discriminate but my MC Eduardo considers himself a man and not a transgender woman... there is a lack of accord between the gender of the "enchanted" one and the words used

i understand that the person receiving the "compliment/acquiescence" is a female but the words come from a man!

the only way that would make sense would be if English the dude was saying "you are charmed to meet me!" when i supposed the intention is "i´m charmed to meet you" and since in Latin languages the comments and compliments are gendered on the offerer or giver side and not on the receiver the word should be "encantado(adverb) senora(personalized complement)"! seems wierd translating using the radicals but never realized how much mysticism goes into complimenting in Latin languages instead of just nice to meet you!

sorry for being so verbose but other games please?
I think this is Nyx's first game (which makes it even more impressive), at least, I've never heard about her making another.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
not he SHE
girl on the internet means Guy In Real Life never forget those words! there might be people behind the screen but those on screen are avatars and therefore men!

they can choose to present themselves as women which is nice and far more aesthetic to the eye, or even females in rl but on the internet they are men period!

you are judged by what you do and how you act and in NyxValeria case amazing work if its the 1st one hell yeah you got a story to tell and its amazing so far but if goes wrong i will criticize it independently of being a female or a male! or i might just project as shit if the ending is not to my taste missing to understand that the ending i get is what i deserve... but i only demand personal responsibility from others!

• Haha
Reactions: TheorPhys

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Will be interesting to see who starts the Lexi / Layla conversation and what detail it covers, especially if you had this conversation :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Might be Layla that triggers it making Alexis jump the gun, let's say she inquires why Alexis is so sad lately then they get into it...
Or maybe she's talking how she has a date with the MC tonight(test already complete and passed).

PipeLayer2000

Dec 24, 2020
Might be Layla that triggers it making Alexis jump the gun, let's say she inquires why Alexis is so sad lately then they get into it...
Or maybe she's talking how she has a date with the MC tonight(test already complete and passed).
Yeah, something tells me that Lexi/Layla telling each other that they both love MC will NOT have the same consequences as the amicable agreement of Nikki/Cara.

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
are there any other games by @NyxValeria ? i wanna see a finished work!
No, it's her first project, but we hope she'll stick around for some time and release more games. She knows how to tell a captivating story that makes you love/hate some characters and is also a hard-working dev. If I'm not mistaken, she released updates every month with substantial content, and she didn't have the budget that some big devs have, so kudos to Nyx for the amazing work she puts into making this game !!(y)

there is a lack of accord between the gender of the "enchanted" one and the words used
If u a native Spanish speaker or fluent in Spanish contact the dev or MrFriendly, the proofreader, and let them know about that.;)

they can choose to present themselves as women which is nice and far more aesthetic to the eye, or even females in rl but on the internet they are men period!
She said it herself here that she's a woman. Ladies can do the work that men do, and in some cases like this one, they do it even better.

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
Preview pictures - Episode 7 - Girl Talk (MAJOR SPOILERS!!! - Seriously)

Trust me when I say this I know exactly what's going on in that spoiler picture if you guys can't figured it out may god help you guys.:giggle:

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
You're right. But after calling Andres on his cheating, it doesn't feel right, imo, to chase multiple girls, when MC is now aware of how they feel about you and what they want.

MC can't play the "I don't know what this is" card with Alexis if he continues to go after her now. Nikki/Cara WAS a relationship, and if you rekindle that in the visit, and then try to go after them again, MC knows whats up and what he's doing there. With Layla, after the kiss at the beach and the pizza place, it doesn't feel like just flirting now or just messing around casually. Erryn is the only one thats kind of up there, but thats because there's nothing really going on there yet. But if she tells MC how she feels, then any excuse for messing with other girls is gone.

So yeah. I feel like things have progressed to the point that you can't really play the field and maintain the "technically, I'm free" card without being a dick. Thats just how I see it though, as things currently stand.
100% agree. The MC has only just found out that Lexi and Eryn are BFF and that Lexi is sister to Layla, plus calling out Andreas for cheating. Up until then the MC could play the field without repercussions. I suspect we are about to enter a period of choice. If you as player choose for the MC to sleep with everyone possible from this moment on, then that will have adverse consequences.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
100% agree. The MC has only just found out that Lexi and Eryn are BFF and that Lexi is sister to Layla, plus calling out Andreas for cheating. Up until then the MC could play the field without repercussions. I suspect we are about to enter a period of choice. If you as player choose for the MC to sleep with everyone possible from this moment on, then that will have adverse consequences.
I think these personal relationships will matter into this.
Up until now the MC could claim ignorance and be excused for it, now he can't anymore.

So using Layla as an example, Alexis, Elena, Principal Moore, Sienna and Tori(almost half the cast) would be a deal breaker for her.
The hot cashier girl(who has no connections so far) on the other hand might be a freebie if it happens before you fully commit to a girl.

Last edited:
Reactions: MrFriendly
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes