Dany7519

Oct 27, 2020
It was my first instinct to just come out and say everything right away, but as it plays out the MC doesn't do it in a calm "so these are the facts" like i wanted/expected, it was one more episode of lashing out against Alexis being a liar, and Layla just gets caught in the crossfire.
Thank god for multiple saves and rewind function lol.
Still quite hypocritical for Alexis to go all high and mighty about right time and place, did she just forget we are in this because she never found "the right time" to tell the truth.

As for Erynn i just think she likes the MC(to be more than friends) and wants to not have any secrets from him anymore.
She wants to tell him, but she's still afraid of what he'll think of her.

I've said before, some people prefer to have a single focussed playthrough (like for example focus only on Layla avoid all the other women) and avoid the drama.
But to me the game becomes boring if played in this way, the drama is what makes it fun.
true Layla is my favorite but i like to know all the drama in that game, so more fun for me one layla the other drama

Reactions: MV_1999 and LSC82

Mahakmar

May 25, 2020
i like the twists and turns we are having in the game + also that the mc can just tell people to pretty much eff of and having to see where it goes ,emotions can run hot and sometimes yes things come out at a bad time , im seeing alot of different playthroughs in the future

and well its been a good time since i been so engrossed in a game and got 0 patience to see where we going -.- , kinda like all early acess and where are we going with this and that char :p

Reactions: LSC82

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Do you think there is still a lot of content left? That is, we are in the middle of the development of update 0.7

Im not sure
Something everyone must understand...
0.9 doesn't mean the next release will be "1.0 final version", it might just be 0.10.
Intertwined releases are also labeled chapters, honestly we have no way of knowing if it's gonna be 10 chapters, 15 or even 20.

Reactions: MV_1999

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
Maybe because it's a past even that leads into the present....
On this forum...
  • people getting mad at their choices having consequenses
  • people asking for niche kinks to be replaced w/ vanilla content
  • people asking to completely change the premise of the game because it would be better if x and y were blood relations
  • "could you change the futa mc to a man"
  • people needing explanations on how time works.
Sorry OT. I lol'd at this so hard and then became sad.

NorWest

Oct 7, 2020
Does Nyx not have Patreon linked to here? Can't get the pledge to show up.
If you go to page 1 of this thread you will find the link in first post. It works for me.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
I just found this game and so far it’s the best one I have seen. I only wonder why the MC has not made Layla his girlfriend yet(if you are on the Layla path). She’s my favorite and I want nothing to do with any of the other women but her.
Fear not, your time will come and you will one day be hardcore holding hands with Layla.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC cannot twist gurls to his will, this is a recurring mishap of having feelings rather than ted bundy through life.
I just found this game and so far it’s the best one I have seen. I only wonder why the MC has not made Layla his girlfriend yet(if you are on the Layla path). She’s my favorite and I want nothing to do with any of the other women but her.
Fear not, your time will come and you will one day be hardcore holding hands with Layla.
The gurl does not want to open up, she does not want MC help, she just feels pitty and wants to white knight MC.
That is it .. like she wants to do some good in her life, be it 4 someone elese, while being unable to stop the horrid things
that keep pummeling her feelings and crippling her life.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes