Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020

Unlocked
Preview pictures - Episode 7 - Girl Talk (MAJOR SPOILERS!!! - Seriously)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh boy. Alexis' dejected face pretty much screams they're talking about MC. Going to be surprised if Layla DOESN'T slap the shit out of my MC next episode.

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
Oh boy. Alexis' dejected face pretty much screams they're talking about MC. Going to be surprised if Layla DOESN'T slap the shit out of my MC next episode.
Assuming that is what they are talking about, from their expressions Lexi has not yet said anything, and Layla does not yet know about Lexi and MC.
If MC told Lexi about the up-coming test and that he wants to talk to Layla first, then Lexi is in a difficult situation.

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
I wonder if she is going to slap us if we never had sex with her (Layla). What is she turns all Yandere on us. Dawg, that'd actually turn me the fuck on.

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
I suppose it’s crazy to hope everyone can handle this in a mature and reasonable manner?
The way everyone has acted up until now? Yeah, I'd say it's a little crazy, just like how I hope Layla is when she realizes her sister got her dream man when her dream man never reciprocated her advances...:whistle:

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Assuming that is what they are talking about, from their expressions Lexi has not yet said anything, and Layla does not yet know about Lexi and MC.
If MC told Lexi about the up-coming test and that he wants to talk to Layla first, then Lexi is in a difficult situation.
I wouldn't be surprised if Layla is the one who pushes Alexis on the topic. She's been worried about Alexis, so she might push why she's gone from on top of the world to so sad lately, as well as the dumb stuff like taking daddy's car. Queue Alexis spilling the goods.

The image is definitely pre-reveal, but Alexis' expression is totally a "its time to come clean" expression, in my opinion.
I suppose it’s crazy to hope everyone can handle this in a mature and reasonable manner?
download.jpg

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
In my man-whore/max drama run, i told Layla last time that Alexis is my occasional hook up...that talk should be really interesting :KEK:
In my other runs Nikki/Cara/Layla i have always ignored Lexi so no drama there....at least in theory, now im concerned with what alternative plan Nyx assures drama :unsure:

Adamu_

Jan 30, 2020
What if...
Alexis: I have already compromised a relationship with my best friend because I acted on my emotions. I can't lose you too, little sister. I will step back. It was all my mistake.

Insert 10 Steve Carell NOOO memes here

• Thinking Face
Reactions: OutOfAshes
Oct 22, 2017
Man playing this game is such a mood lol. There's so much drama it's definitely reached levels of being so ridiculous that it's fun to marvel at the insanity of it all.

I can't wait to find out what the fuck Erynn's whole deal is since for forever now her inner thoughts basically keep going "ermagerd I've got such a big SECRET I can't say". Props to her I guess for turning out to try and clear the misunderstanding from their youth, but it ends up being MC's fault for not wanting to talk to her or read her letters lol. Although that just makes me all the more curious what her big bad terrible secret is that her inner thoughts says was even worse than what's happened so far.

I ended up not ending the Alexis Path for now even though with how many options you're given to do it I was pretty tempted lol. Her excuse of "I was totally going to eventually tell you when 'the timing was right'" is so weak lol.

Also it's a little nice that the MC makes the attempt to try and clear things up with his fake cheating dad before it's revealed that the dad is a super asshole lol. As a form of character progression from just constantly freaking out and getting (understandably) mad at everyone around him apparently just lying lol.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Man playing this game is such a mood lol. There's so much drama it's definitely reached levels of being so ridiculous that it's fun to marvel at the insanity of it all.

I can't wait to find out what the fuck Erynn's whole deal is since for forever now her inner thoughts basically keep going "ermagerd I've got such a big SECRET I can't say". Props to her I guess for turning out to try and clear the misunderstanding from their youth, but it ends up being MC's fault for not wanting to talk to her or read her letters lol. Although that just makes me all the more curious what her big bad terrible secret is that her inner thoughts says was even worse than what's happened so far.

I ended up not ending the Alexis Path for now even though with how many options you're given to do it I was pretty tempted lol. Her excuse of "I was totally going to eventually tell you when 'the timing was right'" is so weak lol.

Also it's a little nice that the MC makes the attempt to try and clear things up with his fake cheating dad before it's revealed that the dad is a super asshole lol. As a form of character progression from just constantly freaking out and getting (understandably) mad at everyone around him apparently just lying lol.
Goes to show you should always give people a chance to explain, when he arrives for the wedding he learned this lesson and wants to let Andres explain, of course not much good comes from here, but he did the right thing instead of flying off the handle right away.
Anyway after combing through her(Erynn) scenes with more attention than a productive member of society should :p, i'm leaning towards stripping.

I'm keeping Alexis "alive" just for the extra mess and confusion, from my point of view she's definitely at a cut ties and move on point.
Her story is too sappy for my tastes.

Reactions: pmyourladyparts

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
What if...
Alexis: I have already compromised a relationship with my best friend because I acted on my emotions. I can't lose you too, little sister. I will step back. It was all my mistake.

Insert 10 Steve Carell NOOO memes here
and then

uh i think it goes not this simple :D
that would be to easy and to less Drama

Oct 22, 2017
Goes to show you should always give people a chance to explain, when he arrives for the wedding he learned this lesson and wants to let Andres explain, of course not much good comes from here, but he did the right thing instead of flying off the handle right away.
Anyway after combing through her(Erynn) scenes with more attention than a productive member of society should :p, i'm leaning towards stripping.

I'm keeping Alexis "alive" just for the extra mess and confusion, from my point of view she's definitely at a cut ties and move on point.
Her story is too sappy for my tastes.
Yeah if this wasn't a video game and the situation were in real life Alexis definitely earns her place as someone you should cut out your life lol.

I'm almost a little annoyed that the choice to just immediately spill the beans to Layla ends so poorly lol. It feels like a moment in this bananas story where there'd be less drama and hurt feelings if everyone just came clean immediately instead, but instead going with that option earns mega bad points with layla and Alexis goes all "There's a time and a place to say something and isn't now." and my feelings are like excuuuuuuuussseee me if not now then when the heck is going to be this magical "right time and place" lol.

And yeah I forgot about it till you mentioned that it seems like Erynn was some kind of service girl for a dude, but then like what the heck does that end up having to do with your MC at this point? Is it just a big deal because it's like a shame thing? Like she's so ashamed of her job and feels she doesn't deserve, but still wants you at this point? And then what's the deal with Ethan lol.

I dunno, it's all kinda over the top trashy drama at this point but I definitely can't stop smiling when playing because I've come to enjoy it all for how over the top it is.

Mahakmar

May 25, 2020
Great game and i cant wait for more, i did the alexis route with nikki , layla i cant even bother with in my first playthrough as she just rubs me the wrong way , dunno why , then well all things broke loose i told alexis- Erynn to pretty much take a jump of the boat , so now well back to nikki :p

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Yeah if this wasn't a video game and the situation were in real life Alexis definitely earns her place as someone you should cut out your life lol.

I'm almost a little annoyed that the choice to just immediately spill the beans to Layla ends so poorly lol. It feels like a moment in this bananas story where there'd be less drama and hurt feelings if everyone just came clean immediately instead, but instead going with that option earns mega bad points with layla and Alexis goes all "There's a time and a place to say something and isn't now." and my feelings are like excuuuuuuuussseee me if not now then when the heck is going to be this magical "right time and place" lol.

And yeah I forgot about it till you mentioned that it seems like Erynn was some kind of service girl for a dude, but then like what the heck does that end up having to do with your MC at this point? Is it just a big deal because it's like a shame thing? Like she's so ashamed of her job and feels she doesn't deserve, but still wants you at this point? And then what's the deal with Ethan lol.

I dunno, it's all kinda over the top trashy drama at this point but I definitely can't stop smiling when playing because I've come to enjoy it all for how over the top it is.
It was my first instinct to just come out and say everything right away, but as it plays out the MC doesn't do it in a calm "so these are the facts" like i wanted/expected, it was one more episode of lashing out against Alexis being a liar, and Layla just gets caught in the crossfire.
Thank god for multiple saves and rewind function lol.
Still quite hypocritical for Alexis to go all high and mighty about right time and place, did she just forget we are in this because she never found "the right time" to tell the truth.

As for Erynn i just think she likes the MC(to be more than friends) and wants to not have any secrets from him anymore.
She wants to tell him, but she's still afraid of what he'll think of her.

I've said before, some people prefer to have a single focussed playthrough (like for example focus only on Layla avoid all the other women) and avoid the drama.
But to me the game becomes boring if played in this way, the drama is what makes it fun.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
I think it’s incredible that this is your first game. It’s still fairly early in its development and it’s already in my top 5.
Do you think there is still a lot of content left? That is, we are in the middle of the development of update 0.7

Im not sure

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes