SpaceBall1

I knew it...I'm surrounded by assholes!
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
MC cannot twist gurls to his will, this is a recurring mishap of having feelings rather than ted bundy through life.

The gurl does not want to open up, she does not want MC help, she just feels pitty and wants to white knight MC.
That is it .. like she wants to do some good in her life, be it 4 someone elese, while being unable to stop the horrid things
that keep pummeling her feelings and crippling her life.
Well when they were pretending to be boyfriend and girlfriend. She had a thought that said something about she wouldn’t mind calling each other that for real. She did show him her tits. And they have kissed a few times. If you are the MC you should have the option to go whichever way you want, including “Layla, I really like pretending to be a couple, you want to try it for real?” Just my opinion, dissect it if you want.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Got my multiple mandibles out and currently going thorough it ...
Well when they were pretending to be boyfriend and girlfriend. She had a thought that said something about she wouldn’t mind calling each other that for real. She did show him her tits. And they have kissed a few times. If you are the MC you should have the option to go whichever way you want, including “Layla, I really like pretending to be a couple, you want to try it for real?” Just my opinion, dissect it if you want.
This game be about playing the guess game.
MC feels hurt, cannot connect with Lay in a way
she would console him and start his healing process.
MC keeps getting beaten up and throwing fits because he wants to fight,
he has no interest in letting go and going forward. He needs blood.
Lay needs a warm place in her life, she found Mc, but she will not share with him.
She is disarmed around MC yet does not open up.

This is why MC will not go further, he only sees blood shed in his future,
she be the quiet accepting hand out from fate, that it.

Lay will not get past his shut attitude, she cannot give into a relationship.
MC be the bandage she needs to keep trucking through all them barrages of life.

Such a tragedy, such waste of beautiful human kinship and mangled emotions.
The fight for Mc and every babes soul is afoot ... never give up on your humanity and light it up in others too!
Game oN!

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Got my multiple mandibles out and currently going thorough it ...

This game be about playing the guess game.
MC feels hurt, cannot connect with Lay in a way
she would console him and start his healing process.
MC keeps getting beaten up and throwing fits because he wants to fight,
he has no interest in letting go and going forward. He needs blood.
Lay needs a warm place in her life, she found Mc, but she will not share with him.
She is disarmed around MC yet does not open up.

This is why MC will not go further, he only sees blood shed in his future,
she be the quiet accepting hand out from fate, that it.

Lay will not get past his shut attitude, she cannot give into a relationship.
MC be the bandage she needs to keep trucking through all them barrages of life.

Such a tragedy, such waste of beautiful human kinship and mangled emotions.
The fight for Mc and every babes soul is afoot ... never give up on your humanity and light it up in others too!
Game oN!
Where did that come from?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Should the babes want to share Mc, yes, he will have them, one at a time, assuming he moves in.
Ok just want to know Mc will have some sexual scene with lexi's mom
Buz she is milf
And in whole I think mc have just got sexual with a one milf for only one time
So is it possible as lexi is out of the picture now ??

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
woah, i'm literally stunned.

Great game so far. Easy Top 5 on this Site. One thing is a little bit too much for me, that everybody knows everybody, besides the MC... really every charactre is in some kind of relationship to the others and the MC doesnt know anything about it... thats at some point a little bit too much. But so the tension is really high and the relationships are very difficult to handle for the MC in the long run. I really like it when things doesnt goes smooth all the time in this kind of games.

I played one playthrough so far and i#m really addicted. Well done! There is just not one single second in this game thats boring or where i dont want to know how it will continue... it will be a real pain in the ass to wait for coming updates. Maybe i will wait til the game is complete. But anyways, til than you will have one patreon more.

Great Story, Great Charactres (every single LI is absolutley loveable and its nearly impossible to choose between them), ok animations, they can be better with more variations but in my opionion animations are not necessary at all, besides if there are animations, i want them really good... bad animations are just annoying. Great Dialogues and you also managed that the inner monologues are not too much. And there is fine line between too much drama and not enough light mood and fun... in my opinion its very good balanced overall... there is enough to laugh, love and to cry. Ok at the end there is much more drama than anything else, and i hope that some of the drama will be gone forever (some things get an conclusion so far)

Overall, i couldnt stop playing til the end.

Reactions: Dany7519
Jan 11, 2021
One short remark, if I may:

I am currently replaying vanilla v0.6a with focus on Lexi, Nikki and Lays, no text skipping.

MC joins the sport team on a Thursday, but at the reception in the morning and at the bar (where he is making out with the cute Dylan Layla) the subtitle states Wednesday.

I just write this down because I failed to find any mention about it in this thread.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Franky28

Oct 4, 2020
Mis a jour le 31.01.23

Bonjour à tous, Alors un grand merci pour ce jeu. Vraiment un très bon jeu, l'histoire est très complète, les personnages sont plus sympathiques les uns que les autres.
J'aime beaucoup le croisement des personnages, des vrais choix qui ont des conséquences sur tout le jeu. Les graphismes sont de bonne qualité et très sympa. Grande amélioration des graphisme et animation.
Je conseil ce jeu qui est vraiment à découvrir.

Voici la traduction en francais :

Version: Intertwined v0.10.5

Hello to all, So a big thank you for this game. Really a very good game, the story is very complete, the characters are more sympathetic than the others.
I really like the crossing of the characters, real choices that have consequences on the whole game. The graphics are of good quality and very nice. Great improvement of graphics and animation.
I advise this game which is really to discover.

Here is the translation in french :

Last edited:

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017

Progress Update - Episode 7

Last time I spoke about removing one or two scenes and push them to the next episode since I don't know how long this one will be. I have a better idea now, but still not sure how long it's going to be. Those different route-paths make it hard to predict.
But I decided to put those 2 scenes in this update. They fit better at this point. I started on one of them already and I think it's pretty funny and makes thing(ens) more interesting for ep8. But it will be very hard to see that particular scene. Probably less than 5 percent.
There will be some harder choices in this one too. Or don't make a choice and see how it unfolds. Maybe you're lucky and things work out fine, right?
All in all, progress is going smooth so far.
I was thinking about setting up a small contest if there is enough interest in it. So let me know in the comments what you think and who would participate. (Dm is fine too)
It would be something like this:

Design a logo for Intertwined. You have complete creative freedom. It can be as easy as the word Intertwined or a fancy logo with I don't what...
I will pick out my favourites and they will be put in a poll for the community to vote for their favourite.
The logo will be on the main menu of the game and the winner's prize will be a minor character which he/she helps me design (name/looks). That character will get a scene in episode 8.

So, if there's enough interest we'll do the contest. Let me know.

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
"Design a logo for Intertwined. You have complete creative freedom. It can be as easy as the word Intertwined or a fancy logo with I don't what..."

Way back in the day I'd have definitely taken part in something like this – before it became a profession. Hope the contest and logo works out! Great progress too.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes