Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
the name of the game is "inter WINE d" just put 2 bottles of wine or glasses if you´re feeling classy on each end of the name! that is why twisted vines to make the words seems the best for me! perhaps one of the glasses can be white wine and the other red wine!

i got a marketing degree (which i do not use on my profession) if well done it will give the "product" a very distinct flavor to it! Besides the Spanish language plays an important role in the history so make it a Riojas red wine, since the Germanic culture is based on beer and the Latin culture on wine, and the action goes on a popular touristic destination, plus the MC mom has a restaurant (wine as the best mark ups on restaurants), plenty of sideline connections to a wine culture!

(as anyone noticed that to make anything presentable all you have to do is add CL to the word and its presentable, real clASS, also works for glASS)

• Haha
Reactions: Coaxmetal

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I don't have the skills... but Alexis, Layla, Erynn, Nikki "showing their claws" with the MC in the middle, maybe milfs on the background looking in amusement.

Intertwined written in the bottom.

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
I can't sleep tonight so , I made an animation logo with a background and without it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I also have the perfect background music to go with that logo.

Reactions: Lady Aspen

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
I can't sleep tonight so , I made an animation logo with a background and without it.
I really like those two. They're great.

I don't know if it would work or not, but I feel like adding a loose ball of yarn just under the 'INED' gives the logo that thematic imagery that'd be neat.

Reactions: Lady Aspen
Jan 11, 2021
I just tried to say no for once to the concert invitation .. man, my MC's life has changed dramatically. He can barely see Lexi again, Erynn got mad and storms out from "work related" causes, Ethan walks into Erynn's apartment, just to be an a..hole again. Lexi appears at the pizzeria only, just to whisper MC to tell Layla about them some time.

Damn, life has no meaning without a Lexi to me.

This just shows me, how tremendous work Nyx is doing by juggling with all these characters at the same time. Thanks again.

<furtherSpeculation>
</furtherSpeculation>

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I just tried to say no for once to the concert invitation .. man, my MC's life has changed dramatically. He can barely see Lexi again, Erynn got mad and storms out from "work related" causes, Ethan walks into Erynn's apartment, just to be an a..hole again. Lexi appears at the pizzeria only, just to whisper MC to tell Layla about them some time.

Damn, life has no meaning without a Lexi to me.

This just shows me, how tremendous work Nyx is doing by juggling with all these characters at the same time. Thanks again.

<furtherSpeculation>
</furtherSpeculation>
Can't find any faults with your logic here.
I was split between Lakeyn and Nathan on the plane, Navarro is another good option, and it would add to the suspicion that he's tailing his son.

espy85

Sep 28, 2019
Can't find any faults with your logic here.
I was split between Lakeyn and Nathan on the plane, Navarro is another good option, and it would add to the suspicion that he's tailing his son.
But what if it's Ethan the Asshole on the plane? I thought about it now, it could be a twist and Ethan could take the opportunity to say something that leads the MC to move away from Erynn. Honestly, the tone in which he addresses the mysterious passenger makes me exclude that he is Navarro, it is too confidential a tone to use with an adult you have talked to 10 minutes in your entire life. But you never know

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes