MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
mc already suspects who lexis mother is (if both are late for school)
But there's a difference between suspecting and knowing. Also need to talk to Layla about the fact that she obviously hid that from him. And the Lucas issue... Now that is even more odd since her mom is the principal... Has Layla been trying to handle that alone?

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
But there's a difference between suspecting and knowing. Also need to talk to Layla about the fact that she obviously hid that from him. And the Lucas issue... Now that is even more odd since her mom is the principal... Has Layla been trying to handle that alone?
Hmmm, hadn't thought of that, she was maybe embarrassed to tell her mother about Lucas? People have done stupider things....

Dany7519

Oct 27, 2020
I'm sure Layla has kept Lucas a secret from her mother, otherwise her mother would have done something long ago

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Hmmm, hadn't thought of that, she was maybe embarrassed to tell her mother about Lucas? People have done stupider things....
I'm sure Layla has kept Lucas a secret from her mother, otherwise her mother would have done something long ago
Just ask yourself: What would cause higher drama? That's going to be the answer.

The biggest twist that Nyx could ever do in the game would be to have the easy, low drama solution to a situation happen. It would blow our minds at this point. ;)

Adamu_

Jan 30, 2020
Just ask yourself: What would cause higher drama? That's going to be the answer.

The biggest twist that Nyx could ever do in the game would be to have the easy, low drama solution to a situation happen. It would blow our minds at this point. ;)
To reverse psychology! :coffee::coffee:

Reactions: MrFriendly

Dany7519

Oct 27, 2020

high drama is possible with both options but I'm sure that the Lucas thing won't cause drama at most one or two fights

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MrFriendly

PipeLayer2000

Dec 24, 2020
This is pretty strongly implied, IMO. I believe MC even made the statement that he wondered if her issues in Spanish had anything to do with the Lucas situation.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I had to double check this, and you do have sex with Tori (it's unclear whether you bust or not). But you were absolutely right about Julie (Cara's friend). You pull out no matter what. I would never sleep with either on a real playthrough, but it's interesting to note.
Absolutely, the reason i can't remember what happens with Tori is that even on my "manwhoriest" i consider her a "skip", probably saw the scene once months ago and that was it...

Even blondie made more of an impression(maybe because it was pretty obvious to me she was bait to ruin the relationship with Nikki/Cara).

Yeah, look at Lexi's face. This is a "coming clean" talk.
That "empty" look is telling...

Last edited:

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
Can anyone imagine how hard it must be for Nyx to come up with replacement drama for so many situations? Creatively that must be so f'n hard – you start with a story in mind then have to make up different stories to replace it.

Just played a path completely without Lexi and everything still happened dramatically. Tried also not reboinking reconnecting with Nikki, and still the ex-dad got his panties all twisted.

Of course it wasn't as impactful, but had I played it first I wouldn't have thought anything was off. Just absolutely great writing.

My greatest weakness might be choosing between everyone else and Nikki. Every. Single. Time. My low drama runs fall flat on the wedding weekend.

PipeLayer2000

Dec 24, 2020
Can anyone imagine how hard it must be for Nyx to come up with replacement drama for so many situations? Creatively that must be so f'n hard – you start with a story in mind then have to make up different stories to replace it.

Just played a path completely without Lexi and everything still happened dramatically. Tried also not reboinking reconnecting with Nikki, and still the ex-dad got his panties all twisted.

Of course it wasn't as impactful, but had I played it first I wouldn't have thought anything was off. Just absolutely great writing.

My greatest weakness might be choosing between everyone else and Nikki. Every. Single. Time. My low drama runs fall flat on the wedding weekend.
I don't have a ton of experience in the AVN world (just found them in December) but Nyx's storylines do seem to be among the better ones. As painful as it was, I did a Lexi-less playthrough with Layla as the LI (kept open the Elena route too, so still plenty of juicy drama possible there) and you are 100% correct, in that other drama and dilemmas were still present.

And join the damn club with Nikki. Her body is so damn perfect.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I don't have a ton of experience in the AVN world (just found them in December) but Nyx's storylines do seem to be among the better ones. As painful as it was, I did a Lexi-less playthrough with Layla as the LI (kept open the Elena route too, so still plenty of juicy drama possible there) and you are 100% correct, in that other drama and dilemmas were still present.

And join the damn club with Nikki. Her body is so damn perfect.
I said it before, I would love to see Nyx's flowchart for all the routes :)

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
And I also want to know if the MC will find out who their mom is without him having another dramatic meltdown. Would be nice if he could hold a conversation without someone walking out.
Layla-"Principal Moore is my mother."
MC-"Well... That explains why you talk to her like you're having an argument at the dinner table... You should've told me that earlier"
Layla-"Yeah i know, sorry"

The end.

Just for once please lol.

Layla doesn't have the best relationship with her mother, hides things from her, hides her from others, at this point i'm 99% sure Adrianna doesn't know about Lucas.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes