HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Tell me genius, what other things we don't already know have been teased in the last couple of updates?
Geez, cool your jets. Simply pointing out that in this game there has been and probably will bea lot of twists......

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Geez, cool your jets. Simply pointing out that in this game there has been and probably will bea lot of twists......
That all have been set up previously.
You could catch that Alexis and Layla were sisters before they share the screen.
There was always a second girl with dark hair in the Erynn memory.

From the last few updates i CAN'T SEE any other immediate twists coming, which is different from saying "The Erynn reveal will be the last twist/drama of the game".

Last edited:

Arch12

Nov 30, 2020
Anyone dealt with the game launching to a white screen then not responding? I played the other night to the end of current content. Wanted to make a separate save with different choices but cant even get the game open now.

Blake45666

Aug 31, 2020
Anyone dealt with the game launching to a white screen then not responding? I played the other night to the end of current content. Wanted to make a separate save with different choices but cant even get the game open now.
this happens to me once in a while too, but restarting the game and just waiting for it to respond usually works for me

Ren'Py games tend to go crazy if you click away or too much while it's launching

haven't found any permanent solution tho

Jan 11, 2021
..At first, I wanted to go much more in detail and that certain scene could easily be one episode of it's own. But I shortened it tremendously. I also changed it because I don't want the readers to hate certain characters at this point because they might not see the characters how I envision them...
Shall I start to worry about Dylan?

• Haha
Reactions: MV_1999 and LSC82

Sicansios

Jun 11, 2017
I just finished the current content of the game...omg, i cannot understand why i never played this. Totally become my favourite game!!
I love the writting, i never skipped a single sentence, the mc and specially the girls. Really hard to choose between them (and im super happy this is not an harem type game). All of them are really interesting and you fall for them for different reasons

I'm really sure that the favourite of most of the people is Lexi, and she is amazing, i cannot deny it, but i'm totally into Erynn and Layla

Layla is just a wonderful person, extremely cute. I just want to be around her all the time. I love her
And Erynn, i didn't read post here, but i'm pretty sure a lot of people doesn't like her. For me is the opposite, i totally love her, her story, her connection with the mc...and i'm very intrigued about what is happening to her (and afraid too...she is being forced to do things, and i'll murder the fuckers that are making my princess sad :mad:)
If i need to choose a third girl, Cara without doubt. She is just lovely

Cannot wait for the next release, uff. Congrats dev, this is just amazing!!

PD: sorry for my english

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I just finished the current content of the game...omg, i cannot understand why i never played this. Totally become my favourite game!!
I love the writting, i never skipped a single sentence, the mc and specially the girls. Really hard to choose between them (and im super happy this is not an harem type game). All of them are really interesting and you fall for them for different reasons

I'm really sure that the favourite of most of the people is Lexi, and she is amazing, i cannot deny it, but i'm totally into Erynn and Layla

Layla is just a wonderful person, extremely cute. I just want to be around her all the time. I love her
And Erynn, i didn't read post here, but i'm pretty sure a lot of people doesn't like her. For me is the opposite, i totally love her, her story, her connection with the mc...and i'm very intrigued about what is happening to her (and afraid too...she is being forced to do things, and i'll murder the fuckers that are making my princess sad :mad:)

Cannot wait for the next release, off. Congrats dev, this is just amazing!!

Oh, your english is just fine, trust me ;)

Yeah, people are a bit divided about Erynn :) I'm in the same camp as you, although I love all the girls in this game so i'm cheating :)

If i would have to pick favs i guess it would be Lexi, Erynn and Nikki AND DYLAN OF COURSE!!!

Anywho, welcome to Intertwined :)

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020

Dont forget Nikki
screenshot0033.png

Dany7519

Oct 27, 2020

Nyx is the best author here, she is fucking amazing

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes