LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
so Mr and Mrs Navarro :unsure:
that complicates the story a lot
Layla's mom is Moore, Adriana Moore.

Is Navarro banging every milf in the city? Suppousedly married to Gabi, also suppousedly the MCs dad (and Emily is still carrying a big torch for him), and now Adriana too(picking up his wifes boss, ballsy).

Maybe he's suppoused to be a reflection of what the MC can become if he keeps playing the field.

Also go Zack, i'll be passing on Val and playing wingman for my boy.

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020

Is Navarro banging every milf in the city? Suppousedly married to Gabi, also suppousedly the MCs dad (and Emily is still carrying a big torch for him), and now Adriana too(picking up his wifes boss, ballsy).

Maybe he's suppoused to be a reflection of what the MC can become if he keeps playing the field.
sorry my bad

• Hey there
Reactions: LSC82
Jan 11, 2021

Also go Zack, i'll be passing on Val and playing wingman for my boy.
My heart has stopped for a moment.

I just hope, that at the age of 16 Santi wasn't courting Adriana, so Lexi and MC are most probably not siblings. As for Layla though ..

<Speculation>
The new drama could start at the moment when MC tells Layla about Santi (in the future) and she sees her mother in this situation. The other characters would be less shocked by this, I think.
</Speculation>

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020

Unlocked
Preview pictures - Episode 7 - Zach and Val sitting on a tree K-I... + Bonus

And here is a bonus image, just to stir the pot a bit.
Oh boy oh boy... i think im in love

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Lexi or Nikki....? The eternal question continues...
Team Erynn ftw.

My heart has stopped for a moment.

I just hope, that at the age of 16 Santi wasn't courting Adriana, so Lexi and MC are most probably not siblings. As for Layla though ..

<Speculation>
The new drama could start at the moment when MC tells Layla about Santi (in the future) and she sees her mother in this situation. The other characters would be less shocked by this, I think.
</Speculation>
That would be a mind fuck...
Btw, he was a little older than Emily (18 when the MC was conceived), senior or close to it in college, so Nyx wouldn't even need to go "underage father" for Lexi.
For Layla is the same age as the MC which would mean he knocked up Emily's room mate just a couple of months after learning he would be a dad.

But i hope it's a more recent affair and he isn't related to any of them, she is his wifes boss and they could've met at an end of the year confraternization.
Also he's a sports agent, this HS is a "sports high school", it would be normal that the school is recruitment ground for him... so he probably knows everybody there (plus the fact that his "suppoused wife" works there).

I always suspected Nyx was setting him up to be a cheat, never bought the "he works so much doesn't have time for his wife".

Last edited:

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Team Erynn ftw.

That would be a mind fuck...
Btw, he was a little older than Emily (18 when the MC was conceived), senior or close to it in college, so Nyx wouldn't even need to go "underage father" for Lexi.
For Layla is the same age as the MC which would mean he knocked up Emily's room mate just a couple of months after learning he would be a dad.

But i hope it's a more recent affair and he isn't related to any of them, she is his wifes boss and they could've met at an end of the year confraternization.
Also he's a sports agent, this HS is a "sports high school", it would be normal that the school is recruitment ground for him... so he probably knows everybody there (plus the fact that his "suppoused wife" works there).

I always suspected Nyx was setting him up to be a cheat, never bought the "he works so much doesn't have time for his wife".
What about Erynn be the sister of the MC and the daughter of Emily?

• Thinking Face

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020

Unlocked
Preview pictures - Episode 7 - Zach and Val sitting on a tree K-I... + Bonus

And here is a bonus image, just to stir the pot a bit.
Is Val going to be a love interest or is she destined to be Zach's girlfriend?

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
What about Erynn be the sister of the MC and the daughter of Emily?
Impossible, Erynn was already born when Melissa met the preggo Emily.
The flashback established as much.

Is Val going to be a love interest or is she destined to be Zach's girlfriend?
I'm thinking Nyx will dangle a chance to undercut Zack infront of us...
If we keep our distance Zach will score.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes