PipeLayer2000

Dec 24, 2020
what you mean were
I meant nothing of it, good sir! My MC is also still very heavily involved with the wondrous Nikki. I was merely referring to the timeframe in that they were LI's while MC's "dad" was in a relationship with their mother. Certainly did not mean to suggest that they are no longer LI's.

Reactions: duningtwo

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
I meant nothing of it, good sir! My MC is also still very heavily involved with the wondrous Nikki. I was merely referring to the timeframe in that they were LI's while MC's "dad" was in a relationship with their mother. Certainly did not mean to suggest that they are no longer LI's.
Close call there, partner! Suggesting anyone could give up on Nikki must be a punishable offence.

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
Moving on from possible heresy....

Santiago and the MC seem to be from the same mold, understandably. Even the bar scene seems to underline this.

Santi showed his immaturity when Emily told him about her pregnancy, and (seemingly) has continued on his irresponsible, hedonistic ways all the time. Now he's (seemingly?) married, but is (seemingly) cheating on his wife. Or at the least the marriage is not the happiest one.

Meanwhile the MC has (possibly) several girls he's stringing along and some he (possibly) has gotten pregnant.

What will the MC do, when the news comes out? Like father, like son? Is this a story about our MC learning to carry his responsibilities like a man or succumbing to a hedonistic, yet ultimately lonely life?

:coffee: This ramble was fuelled by coffee and a break from work. :coffee:

Blake45666

Aug 31, 2020
damn Val looking fine in those previews

didn't Nyx say after she was introduced or teased that she won't be interested in MC ever?
too lazy to use the horrible search function but i'm reasonably sure

but hey maybe Nyx will change her mind, i could see myself doing a playthrough just for her :BootyTime:

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
damn Val looking fine in those previews

didn't Nyx say after she was introduced or teased that she won't be interested in MC ever?
too lazy to use the horrible search function but i'm reasonably sure

but hey maybe Nyx will change her mind, i could see myself doing a playthrough just for her :BootyTime:
I think it would be a mistake, Valeria is tremendously beautiful, I think that denying the player the possibility of going for her is a mistake, but it is not my game.

Also look at the previews and in chapter 6 ... she makes some very suggestive looks at the MC ... I think she likes him

Reactions: Blake45666

Blake45666

Aug 31, 2020
I think it would be a mistake, Valeria is tremendously beautiful, I think that denying the player the possibility of going for her is a mistake, but it is not my game.

Also look at the previews and in chapter 6 ... she makes some very suggestive looks at the MC ... I think she likes him
i completely agree, all i'm saying is i seem to remember Nyx saying something to that effect, i hope i'm wrong tbh

i don't agree with some things either in this game, but as you said, it's not mine either and i still love it

here's hoping we get some Valeria attention :sneaky:

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
i completely agree, all i'm saying is i seem to remember Nyx saying something to that effect, i hope i'm wrong tbh

i don't agree with some things either in this game, but as you said, it's not mine either and i still love it

here's hoping we get some Valeria attention :sneaky:
I don't think that was about Valeria, i remember something like you said but the topic was Sienna (the blondish cheerleader friend of Layla and Elena) and Nyx said she wasn't destined to become a LI.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
I don't think that was about Valeria, i remember something like you said but the topic was Sienna (the blondish cheerleader friend of Layla and Elena) and Nyx said she wasn't destined to become a LI.
keep your filthy paws away from my boy Nathan girl! Zach can have Elena Ortiz or this new chick!
always loved that meme, the weird part is that its true, keep your spirit high and your options open and there is always a chance!

Reactions: Blake45666

Sicansios

Jun 11, 2017
I need to say, after being so into Layla, Erynn, Lexi, etc... i really don't care about Val. I cannot see her as a LI, won't make sense for me

But to each his own. I just want to focus on my beloved ones, if you add more and more LI, they will have less time to shine. Better quality than quantity

PD: But she looks more than fine

Last edited:
Jan 11, 2021
I need to say, after being so into Layla, Erynn, Lexi, etc... i really don't care about Val. I cannot see her as a LI, won't make sense for me

But to each his own. I just want to focus on my beloved ones, if you add more and more LI, they will have lees time to shine. Better quality than quantity

Val looks OK, but who is her father?

• Haha
Reactions: MV_1999

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020

But to each his own. I just want to focus on my beloved ones, if you add more and more LI, they will have lees time to shine. Better quality than quantity

That's the thing for VN / Games to have that optimal number of LI's. Too few and can be a touch on boring side unless well written. Too many and it can become a fuck-fest where too many girls to spend time on each and thus they lose personality and individuality.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes