Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Josy as blue eyes seems more pocket size and has a major ponytail made for doggy rough style! Josie is built like i would build a sex doll! even in the Game she is super sexy adventurous and up for anything in exchange for affection so a total honey trap since she plays into the weak points of almost any man and their need to be the protector and provider!

this new character we need to evaluate her psychological and social attributes!

me personally i use the highly unscientific but extremely sensitive eneagram of personality!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Gladheim

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
But it is not exactly the model, is it possible that there is another one hidden? o DPC and Nyx have managed to mix these models in the same way and give as a result these two almost identical ladies
well it was linked in N7's post so it's legit
and I have little knowledge about Daz or you can ask Yuno about this

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
well it was linked in N7's post so it's legit
and I have little knowledge about Daz or you can ask Yuno about this
It was Yuno the friend xD ... we were trying to find the assets to make fan art and I think we have found them, thanks to Vargas and other artists. But thanks for your help anyway, we will see if we have achieved it soon

Reactions: Blake45666

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I need to say, after being so into Layla, Erynn, Lexi, etc... i really don't care about Val. I cannot see her as a LI, won't make sense for me

But to each his own. I just want to focus on my beloved ones, if you add more and more LI, they will have lees time to shine. Better quality than quantity

PD: But she looks more than fine
I'm with you, she looks great, but honestly she's coming in too late for me to be super excited about her.
The "to do" list is enormous alredy, Erynn, Layla, Elena, Melissa...
And now comes Valeria and the cashier...

And yeah games with too many characters can get frustrating because you end up just wanting to get back to your favorites while the plot forces you to spend time with everybody.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Sees Lexi hugging tattoo girl. Sees same girl on plane just days later and bones her. Sees girl randomly and proceeds to bone her for weeks. Story comes out that she is Erynn's best friend. "Hey, you look familiar!" Sherlock Holmes he isn't lol.
I think it takes a month between seeing Alexis outside the tattoo shop for a few seconds and the mile high trip.
The whole relationship with Nikki/Cara happens in between those moments, you know for someone criticizing lack of attention...

And yeah the game is designed in a way that we can figure out stuff before he does.

mistwolf_2k

May 18, 2020
I think it takes a month between seeing Alexis outside the tattoo shop for a few seconds and the mile high trip.
The whole relationship with Nikki/Cara happens in between those moments, you know for someone criticizing lack of attention...

And yeah the game is designed in a way that we can figure out stuff before he does.
Not sure what part of my comment you took offense to, but then again I really don't care. Take it for what it is but this is the scene I was referencing. More specifically the third from the last line.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Not sure what part of my comment you took offense to, but then again I really don't care. Take it for what it is but this is the scene I was referencing. More specifically the third from the last line.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Riverside is where Haley/Cara/Nikki live. Not where MC's hometown where Emily and the main cast are. He doesn't see Lexi again for weeks. Presumabely 2 months, since its theorized that the entire reason she was on the plane was that she was returning from Lakeyn's birthday. Its dumb to shit on MC for not remembering some random girl he caught a quick glimpse of weeks/months ago.

mistwolf_2k

May 18, 2020
Riverside is where Haley/Cara/Nikki live. Not where MC's hometown where Emily and the main cast are. He doesn't see Lexi again for weeks. Presumabely 2 months, since its theorized that the entire reason she was on the plane was that she was returning from Lakeyn's birthday. Its dumb to shit on MC for not remembering some random girl he caught a quick glimpse of weeks/months ago.
Fair point, you have me on that one. To little sleep right now. I will eat crow on that one.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
How could I not be in love if it is Josy's model, yesterday I didn't realize when I saw the previews, but now I understand why it was love at first sight.

Is it just me, or is Valeria's model a step above everyone else's in the game? Like, not in a "she's pretty" way. But in the technical aspects of the character models. I feel like everything about her is balanced and structured just so good.

Reactions: Gladheim

Dovv

Feb 18, 2021

Unlocked
Preview pictures - Episode 7 - Zach and Val sitting on a tree K-I... + Bonus

And here is a bonus image, just to stir the pot a bit.
Are they dating now ? no way, i set my sight on her. How could Zach got her ? Zach the one who butchered every pickup line in Lexi's workplace and who could turn straight women lesbian just by opening his mouth. Sorry not sorry buddy, my MC will get her eventually :devilish:

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
Are they dating now ? no way, i set my sight on her. How could Zach got her ? Zach the one who butchered every pickup line in Lexi's workplace and who could turn straight women lesbian just by opening his mouth. Sorry not sorry buddy, my MC will get her eventually :devilish:
If i rembember correctly he has a crush on Layla, without hesitation i would give him Layla and the mc can keep Valeria for himself.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes