Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Team Erynn ftw.

That would be a mind fuck...
Btw, he was a little older than Emily (18 when the MC was conceived), senior or close to it in college, so Nyx wouldn't even need to go "underage father" for Lexi.
For Layla is the same age as the MC which would mean he knocked up Emily's room mate just a couple of months after learning he would be a dad.

But i hope it's a more recent affair and he isn't related to any of them, she is his wifes boss and they could've met at an end of the year confraternization.
Also he's a sports agent, this HS is a "sports high school", it would be normal that the school is recruitment ground for him... so he probably knows everybody there (plus the fact that his "suppoused wife" works there).

I always suspected Nyx was setting him up to be a cheat, never bought the "he works so much doesn't have time for his wife".
he told his mother and father and they told him everything was taken care of! he assumes the MC is Andres son! besides a guy is allowed to enjoy life! Besides considering how old Gabi looks he as only been married for around 10 years tops!

What about Erynn be the sister of the MC and the daughter of Emily?
epigenetics dude there is always some variation but both Em and Mel are natural blond girls no way the MC would not be lighter on the hair and eyes if they shared the same parent!

miss read i guess... yes they can share the same mother but not the same mother and father being so different! and if someone says they know an example in rl i do not know how to inform you that 95% probability that...

I'm thinking Nyx will dangle a chance to undercut Zack infront of us...
If we keep our distance Zach will score.
team Erynn suits you perfectly...

Zach is not going to score crap unless he has a wing man to shut him up and give him the game plan! the dude is too immature and too much of a coward idiot!
we all saw him hitting on Lexxi on the 1st chapter right? he has no game charm or qualities that would help him get a girlfriend! his best chance is social pressure his 2 friends have girlfriends who have also a 3rd wheel and its just... comfortable!

Reactions: St1ffme1ster

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
My heart has stopped for a moment.

I just hope, that at the age of 16 Santi wasn't courting Adriana, so Lexi and MC are most probably not siblings. As for Layla though ..

<Speculation>
The new drama could start at the moment when MC tells Layla about Santi (in the future) and she sees her mother in this situation. The other characters would be less shocked by this, I think.
</Speculation>
As the game is on Patreon, it is unlikely for anyone to be the MC's half-sister (unless the relationship is forced to end before anything happens)

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
BTW, Is Santi just supporting Adriana during cooking? Well, in the kitchen Mr Navarro can come really handy.
If that is Santi, and if it was Ethan with his hand on Erynn in the VIP room, it could be another hint that Santi is Ethan's father (like father, like son).
Or maybe even worse, it was Santi's hand on Erynn.
(Or maybe I should just take off my tin-foil hat)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LSC82

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
he told his mother and father and they told him everything was taken care of! he assumes the MC is Andres son! besides a guy is allowed to enjoy life! Besides considering how old Gabi looks he as only been married for around 10 years tops!

epigenetics dude there is always some variation but both Em and Mel are natural blond girls no way the MC would not be lighter on the hair and eyes if they shared the same parent!

miss read i guess... yes they can share the same mother but not the same mother and father being so different! and if someone says they know an example in rl i do not know how to inform you that 95% probability that...

Zach is not going to score crap unless he has a wing man to shut him up and give him the game plan! the dude is too immature and too much of a coward idiot!
we all saw him hitting on Lexxi on the 1st chapter right? he has no game charm or qualities that would help him get a girlfriend! his best chance is social pressure his 2 friends have girlfriends who have also a 3rd wheel and its just... comfortable!
Mel natural blonde? what? are u sure about that?? ( john cena )

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
What about Erynn be the sister of the MC and the daughter of Emily?
There was one line of dialogue, between Emily and Eryn's mum, Melissa, that made me wonder if that was the case.

But then the photo of young Melissa before hair colour change looks so close to Erynn that I now think that is less likely.

Reactions: LSC82 and Gladheim

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019

can you pls stop to call her Lexxi ? it is Lexi ..

Reactions: Blake45666

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020

I' sure we probably have all been Zach at least some time if we were being honest with ourselves.

I am happy if Zach DOES score with Val. He is thn more likely to have the MC's back if/when things get complicated.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I' sure we probably have all been Zach at least some time if we were being honest with ourselves.

I am happy if Zach DOES score with Val. He is thn more likely to have the MC's back if/when things get complicated.
It's not about how smooth he is, it's about supporting your bro and not being an undercutting POS.
And yeah he has the MCs back and is a solid dude, if he needs a little help i'm providing it.
I get the feeling he may need some help, so it will be up to the MC wether he helps make it happen or "goes for the steal".

Btw i think one day, Layla ended up alone in the cafeteria and Valeria joined her, she might end up in Layla's inner circle which complicate things further for those looking to bang her.

If that is Santi, and if it was Ethan with his hand on Erynn in the VIP room, it could be another hint that Santi is Ethan's father (like father, like son).
Or maybe even worse, it was Santi's hand on Erynn.
(Or maybe I should just take off my tin-foil hat)
That's not a bad theory...
Santi could be going to work all around town, all age ranges.

Edit: It's neither with Erynn, shorter hair, kinda balding, older(even than Navarro) gentleman with her.
Grandpa? lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: ShadowThrone

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
It's not about how smooth he is, it's about supporting your bro and not being an undercutting POS.
And yeah he has the MCs back and is a solid dude, if he needs a little help i'm providing it.
I get the feeling he may need some help, so it will be up to the MC wether he helps make it happen or "goes for the steal".

Btw i think one day, Layla ended up alone in the cafeteria and Valeria joined her, she might end up in Layla's inner circle which complicate things further for those looking to bang her.
I am not disagreeing with you and although I may not have explicitly said that, have liked several posts expressing similar sentiments.

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020

And here is a bonus image, just to stir the pot a bit.
If it is a bonus image, is it actually something that will be in the game?
If it will be in the game, and if it is Santi with Adriana (instead of something innocent), it could generate some dislike for those characters.
It will be fun when Lexi or Layla tells the MC that she has discovered that her mother is having an affair, and it just happens to be with the MC's father.

Last edited:
  • Haha

PipeLayer2000

Dec 24, 2020
If it is a bonus image, is it actually something that will be in the game?
If it will be in the game, and if it is Santi with Adriana (instead of something innocent), it could generate some dislike for those characters.
It will be fun when Lexi or Layla tells the MC that she has discovered that her mother is having an affair, and it just happens to be with the MC's father.
I think that's just a little too close to the Andres story arc to happen. MC was almost stepsiblings with Nikki/Cara and both were LI's (at least until we found out Andres wasn't MC's dad). Now MC would be kind of a stepsibling of Lexi/Layla while at least one of them is still a LI? Certainly possible, but Nyx has shown to be a better writer than that, IMO.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes