underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
NyxValeria , good work! Your game is one of my favorite! If you can answer, if you don't, that's ok: how many versions do you have in mind for Intertwined? Sometimes I want to finish it soon to see all my questions answered, but at the same time, I want it as long as possible, lol.

Tearil

Mar 12, 2019
Really good game, i hope the development continues. Great renders, good and interesting story. Keep up the great work, good lady!

Fall89

Jun 12, 2020
I would say the husband of the Spanish teacher is the father of the mc we see a photo of her husband and her and it could be Santos . I think he was the one in the bar two it wouldn't make sense if the one in the bar were laylas and Alexis dad because he says who is the boy when you teach Layla in her home Spanish.

espy85

Sep 28, 2019
Holy shit,did you just compare posters on here to one of the most murderous regimes in human history?

You must REALLY love you some NTR, just ...........wow
Sorry, I assumed you understood my ironic tone. A bit like the vegans who are defined as NaziVegan. Maybe we need to learn to take things less seriously (I'm talking about vegans and the NTR, not the holocaust which is very serious, I clarify before being accused of being a NeoNazi). Anyway no, I don't like NTR, in fact none of the games I follow are there. Just look at my signature banners and the fact that I write in this thread to understand what I love. The good stories. Which are often ruined by the hysteria of insecure children. And I reiterate the compliment to Nyx for avoiding it with elegance, unlike many authors who end up abandoning their works or letting them ruin (I think the author of Foot of the Mountain is ringing his ears now).
However, it is useless to start a discussion on the subject, since in this game there is not. That would be really stupid.

Erynn is actually slightly older than Alexis, Erynn is 21 and Alexis is 20.
Okay, I missed it, plus I always confuse the years the MC spent away from home with the age difference between him and the girls. But I think it changes little, so Adrianne had a 2-year-old daughter while she was in college with Emily. Wow. I really can't wait for it to come out that MC and Layla are brothers and sisters.

espy85

Sep 28, 2019
I would say the husband of the Spanish teacher is the father of the mc we see a photo of her husband and her and it could be Santos . I think he was the one in the bar two it wouldn't make sense if the one in the bar were laylas and Alexis dad because he says who is the boy when you teach Layla in her home Spanish.
Easy to justify, he certainly couldn't say to his wife: "Oh look how cute, the big brother teaches his sister Spanish."
Adrianne is not supposed to know that Santiago had a child before her, but even she knew she didn't necessarily know she was with Emily. She then pretends she doesn't know him even though she knows who he is.
Both at the bar and at Layla's house, the man we see we never see from the front, we never have a complete view, we only have traits that suggest he is Latin. Maybe Nyx changed in the process, just to fix things like she said in the post before releasing this update, or maybe there are other ramirez entanglements that have yet to crop up.
While the MC and Layla run, she also tells him that her father was a basketball player, just like the father of the MC.
Personally after this update I would say Santiago is 80% the father of Layla and Alexis.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I was memeing but sure let's make this about gender. What I ment was women being women have an expertise in the drama department. Let's say if a guy made this game he would not have come close to the amount of drama while compared to a woman, He can try but would fail to attain the level you have. I haven't played a game with this much twists and turns It's unique and makes it stand out. Women comment on most men think with their penis and I'd agree but at the same time you gotta agree that women are just Op with the drama unlike men is what I ment but sure gotta play the victim card somehow right? Carefully not hurting your feelings here snowflake we don't want that now do we? And pull that stick Outta your ass while your at it.
Digging that hole deeper, aren't you now?

himdawg

Feb 12, 2021
Easy to justify, he certainly couldn't say to his wife: "Oh look how cute, the big brother teaches his sister Spanish."
Adrianne is not supposed to know that Santiago had a child before her, but even she knew she didn't necessarily know she was with Emily. She then pretends she doesn't know him even though she knows who he is.
Both at the bar and at Layla's house, the man we see we never see from the front, we never have a complete view, we only have traits that suggest he is Latin. Maybe Nyx changed in the process, just to fix things like she said in the post before releasing this update, or maybe there are other ramirez entanglements that have yet to crop up.
While the MC and Layla run, she also tells him that her father was a basketball player, just like the father of the MC.
Personally after this update I would say Santiago is 80% the father of Layla and Alexis.

Pretty sure you get a clear view of his face at the bar when MC and him start criticizing a play or call that was made.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
He's on my ignore, so no idea what he wrote.
Probably something along the line of that I look pretty today. So... Thanks, I guess.
Just made more comments along gender lines and said that only women cause drama. We both know that's not true. ;)

Update was great, game is great as always. You ever need anything from me you know where to find me. Love your music.

gatts69

Jan 15, 2021
nice update, nice game. Don't hear the music though not sure why my sound is not working, probably because i'm using a headset...

Reactions: VOYEUR

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
nice update, nice game. Don't hear the music though not sure why my sound is not working, probably because i'm using a headset...
Only one song during the scene where Erinn and Lexi break up their friendship iirc. Nyx wrote it but afriend played it (once again iirc).

• Wow
Reactions: MV_1999

Fall89

Jun 12, 2020
[QUOTE = "KYLØ, Post: 5480374, Mitglied: 807613"]
Ich habe mir Meme gemacht, aber machen wir das sicher über das Geschlecht. Was ich erwähne, war, dass Frauen als Frauen eine Expertise in der Theaterabteilung haben. Nehmen wir an, wenn ein Mann dieses Spiel gemacht hätte, wäre er im Vergleich zu einer Frau nicht annähernd so dramatisch geworden. Er kann es versuchen, würde aber nicht das Niveau erreichen, das Sie haben. Ich habe noch kein Spiel mit so vielen Drehungen und Wendungen gespielt. Es ist einzigartig und hebt es hervor. Frauen kommentieren die meisten Männer, die mit ihrem Penis denken, und ich würde zustimmen, aber gleichzeitig müssen Sie zustimmen, dass Frauen im Gegensatz zu Männern nur mit dem Drama zu tun haben, ist das, was ich erwähne, aber sicher, dass sie die Opferkarte irgendwie richtig spielen müssen? Sorgfältig deine Gefühle hier nicht verletzen Schneeflocke wir wollen das jetzt nicht, oder? Und zieh den Stock aus deinem Arsch, während du dabei bist.
[/ZITAT]
Yeah I see your point
[QUOTE = "espy85, Beitrag: 5480203, Mitglied: 1674609"]
Leicht zu rechtfertigen, konnte er seiner Frau sicherlich nicht sagen: "Oh schau wie süß, der große Bruder unterrichtet seine Schwester Spanisch."
Adrianne soll nicht wissen, dass Santiago ein Kind vor sich hatte, aber selbst sie wusste, dass sie nicht unbedingt wusste, dass sie mit Emily zusammen war. Sie gibt dann vor, ihn nicht zu kennen, obwohl sie weiß, wer er ist.
Sowohl an der Bar als auch in Laylas Haus, den Mann, den wir sehen, sehen wir nie von vorne, wir haben nie eine vollständige Sicht, wir haben nur Merkmale, die darauf hindeuten, dass er Latein ist. Vielleicht hat sich Nyx dabei geändert, nur um Dinge zu reparieren, die sie in dem Beitrag vor der Veröffentlichung dieses Updates gesagt hat, oder vielleicht gibt es andere Ramirez-Verstrickungen, die noch nicht aufgetaucht sind.
Während der MC und Layla rennen, erzählt sie ihm auch, dass ihr Vater ein Basketballspieler war, genau wie der Vater des MC.
Persönlich würde ich nach diesem Update sagen, dass Santiago zu 80% der Vater von Layla und Alexis ist.
[/ZITAT]
Yeah I see your point but what about the Spanish teachers husband you see him on the photo when you sleep with her. And I think it would be possible that he's is the dad of the mc

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I didn't write that one. I thought you were talking about lyrics ;)
Love the lyrics too. I misremembered as usual. I do hope we get to hear your music as I know that's a passion of yours (hope thats okay to say?)

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Now what I won' t forgive is leaving the grocery bags. Hell no. They were perfectly fine and Erynn wasn't hit by a car. She can walk next to MC while he carries the bags, or each one carrying one while he one arm hugs her.
This had me :ROFLMAO: (in a good way). What a waste. Think about the environment!
HowDareYou.gif
TBF though, I don't think we can pin this one on Erynn, more the MC trying to act like some knight in shining armor.
IRL gurls you help will never look at you ever again.
I love you bro, but I guarantee you, this is not a universal trait. Maybe you've been unlucky is all.

Like many, I'm on the help Erynn only as a friend path. Pushed her away when she came in for a kiss and told her about Alexis. Without checking the flags tho, judging by her still coming round first thing in the morning, I'm thinking it's not been set to false (yet). She seems a persistent one...have to see what happens when she sees a sight she's not going to like. :HideThePain:
Why am I so powerless to help these babes out of crying in this game?
You forgot Nikki in your crying montage...
screenshot0006.png
One of the best girls in the game and absolutely does not deserve to be left crying like that.
#NikkiLove

Last edited:

Boehmi

Dec 11, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/episode_7.rpy", line 590, in script
    if Alexis_End == True:
  File "game/episode_7.rpy", line 590, in <module>
    if Alexis_End == True:
NameError: name 'Alexis_End' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/episode_7.rpy", line 590, in script
    if Alexis_End == True:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1852, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2249, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2242, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/episode_7.rpy", line 590, in <module>
    if Alexis_End == True:
NameError: name 'Alexis_End' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.2.1292
Intertwined 0.7
Sun Apr  4 22:17:11 2021

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes