BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Honestly one of the best all around games on site... was gonna write a volume and explain the reasons I thought that.. but the work just speaks for itself. 9/10

Jan 11, 2021
Wonderful update Nyx, You made me so happy!

Thanks to You now I'm provided with my Daily Recommended Dose of Alexis for the coming months.

I'm also glad that my MC was finally able to speak honestly with Erynn about Lexi.
From now on I suppose intensively pursuing multiple LIs within one playthrough will have more serious consequences.
(That's why I created 2 other playthroughs where Lexi doesn't exist - it broke my heart btw - one for Layla and one for Erynn. I just do not like to cheat on anyone.)

Btw, I just couldn't help noticing how possessive Lexi became towards the MC lately.
After "not sharing" with Dylan and Iris, she clearly "marks her territory" by biting the MC's shoulder.
This bite mark is going to be recognizable in the coming days in a summer sports camp, where the guys are supposed to train half naked every now and then.
So if the MC was seriously flirting with Layla, now he will have a hard time explaining the source of the scar.

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Is there any (planned) content for Valeria or is she just going to be a random cameo forever?
I hope MC doesn't "steal" Valeria from Zach. I know that MC didn't steal Layla from him, but, let the guy has one, LOL. I like Zach, he seems a good friend, so I hope he starts something with Valeria. MC already has too many girls to choose.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Will we ever official meet Sienna and this girl and are they potential LI or they're just a side character forever? Such a wasted of good model for just for a side character :(
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I like Sienna model, but she has a boyfriend. I don't believe she will be a LI, unless she breaks up (MC isn't the reason), but it will be crazy, cause she is Layla and Elena's friend, and Lexi is Layla's sister, lol. And I hope Zach starts something with Valeria, he deserves a nice and beautiful girl.

MercyHealer

Jul 29, 2019
I hope MC doesn't "steal" Valeria from Zach. I know that MC didn't steal Layla from him, but, let the guy has one, LOL. I like Zach, he seems a good friend, so I hope he starts something with Valeria. MC already has too many girls to choose.
Noooo. I want Valeria. He can have Layla though. The only reason I'm involved with Layla is because there is no other option. I don't like "Carli" model. Erynn and Elena is just meh. I'm not into Milk. I really like Cara and Nikki but that is in the past, yes? So at present time the only option left is Layla.

Last edited:

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Noooo. I want Valeria. He can have Layla though. The only reason I'm involved with Layla is because there is no other option. I don't like "Karli" model. Erynn and Elena is just meh. I'm not into Milk. I really like Cara and Nikki but that is in the past, yes? So at present time the only option left is Layla.
Erynn and Elena is just meh?? Really? I like them both, but my favorite are Lexi, Nikki and Layla. Then Erynn, Elena and Brooke (I hope she becomes a LI)

MercyHealer

Jul 29, 2019
Erynn and Elena is just meh?? Really? I like them both, but my favorite are Lexi, Nikki and Layla. Then Erynn, Elena and Brooke (I hope she becomes a LI)
I mean Erynn only like the MC for his look. Plus she is always with that Ethan guy. I don't care what her reason is. And Elena is just not my type. Who is Lexi? I just start playing the game and hasn't meet her yet.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I mean Erynn only like the MC for his look. Plus she is always with that Ethan guy. I don't care what her reason is. And Elena is just not my type. Who is Lexi? I just start playing the game and hasn't meet her yet.
Lexi = Alexis the woman you meet on the airplane.

elle21

Jul 22, 2019
So the fact Andres is not Mc father Will re-open the path of nikky and Cara in future? And Erin is into job prostitution model? And see Alexis cry break my heart at so many level o. o how many shit she go through wtf Dev have some mercy to her lol

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Lexi is the girl of the plane, Alexis.

elle21

Jul 22, 2019
After playing this my conclusion is Erynn is a complete moron to the point of me not even having sympathy.
I kinda have a vibe of Nathan is blackmail Erin somehow to let her whore model for big rich client, I will not say moron but close to it lol

Reactions: NukaCola

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
Okay...so Erynn's story doesn't make much sense to me. MC asks her if she called the cops on Ethan. I mean which makes sense because it is illegal. And if Ethan is convicted then he will become a sex offender. She says no and gives a line of excuses - from "He can deny it or delete it." Now denying won't make much sense if she presses charges. Everybody who is a suspect in an ongoing investigation will deny any involvement. There's still going to be an investigation. And if he deletes the video? Well, then it's a win/win for Erynn. Investigators will go through mobile phones, hard drives, USBs, etc. So if Ethan forgets to delete the video on any sort of hardware then he will be caught and prosecuted. But if he manages to delete it from everything, then Erynn is free from his blackmail. Now unless Ethan is a super-genius mega hacker who knows how to encrypt software and be able to get rid of a trail (which I highly doubt he is) then he is fucked either way.. Maybe I am overthinking the situation but to me...Erynn is a twit.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes