Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
Let's just say this is probably not for you :)
That's totally fine. Plenty of other games out there, you know? ;)

I was just curious if there was any, or if there was plans potentially. I do think the developer should probably change some things in the beginning of the game, and maybe even completely change the mothers character model, because if the game wasn't intended to go that direction some of those scenes shouldn't ever happen.

It's really like a bait and switch, because playing the game, at least early on, that's the kind of impression you get with her and where things might be going. I'm just glad I know now, before I actually committed real time into reading this, or potentially even subscribing, and feeling scammed or misled because of it.

Thanks for the quick responses guys.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Join the club, if you don't like Erryn or Alex you aint getting shit. :LOL:

I'm being sarcastic obviously. There are more then 2 LI's, there just aren't as many as we are being lead to believe.
Well, the Erynn path has been nothing but trying to beat us out of our infatuation, lesson in patience and frustration.
Hopefully there's a big reward at the end of the tunnel.
Alexis definitely gets the preferential treatment, quick resolutions, immediate rewards.

Reactions: Sicansios
Jan 11, 2021
Lakelyn and Iris (Lexi's roommate) are the common suspects. Although any history between Iris and MC hasn't been told yet.
I suspected Lakeyn before, but I'm not so sure anymore.
Since she is so closely related to Alexis, Lakeyn would have already appeared at the principal's house (she could even stay there) and there was no reason for Alexis to call her by phone now and "tomorrow".

Besides, that "tomorrow" might bring some interesting revelations if Alexis tells Lakeyn the MC's name, not just "the guy on the plane".

Reactions: LSC82

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Someone make a Venn diagram with all the fuckery going around characters. Bloody hell cruising through landmines.
If i would try this, the circle of the mc would be complete crossed from the other characters. In my opinion just possible without the mc

Sicansios

Jun 11, 2017
Well, the Erynn path has been nothing but trying to beat us out of our infatuation, lesson in patience and frustration.
Hopefully there's a big reward at the end of the tunnel.
Alexis definitely gets the preferential treatment, quick resolutions, immediate rewards.
And for that i love Erynn's path. I think at the end the reward will be inmense and all the suffering will be worth it for the payoff.
I really suffer for her, she feels so damn miserable that even thinks that the mc will hate her. That kiss with her... :love:

Arch12

Nov 30, 2020
So is there possible branches to the story? Alot of this chapter focused on Layla and Erwynn. But like what if you didnt actively choose their routes. Would the story be different depending on the girls you focused on? Or is the story linear in that no matter what I would have spent this chapter with Erwynn and Layla.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
And for that i love Erynn's path. I think at the end the reward will be inmense and all the suffering will be worth it for the payoff.
I really suffer for her, she feels so damn miserable that even thinks that the mc will hate her. That kiss with her... :love:
Kiss?? Oh man, I didn't see it, lol. So I believe you need to stay with her when you "first" meet her?

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
To me she's the most compeling and sympathetic character by far, but i can see why so many swear off, as you say her path involves plenty of suffering, it's all drama with a tease of a reward, while others get some instant gratification, or a cute funny storyline.
Kiss?? Oh man, I didn't see it, lol. So I believe you need to stay with her when you "first" meet her?
You need a fairly high amount of points but it can be achieved in a playthrough where you choose Layla at the club (i've done it).
I don't think you can ditch her for Layla and stay at the bar for Gabi however, one of those 2 choices will have to be sacrificed.

Last edited:

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
To me she's the most compeling and sympathetic character by far, but i can see why so many swear off, as you say her path involves plenty of suffering, it's all drama with a tease of a reward, while others get some instant gratification, or a cute funny storyline.
At least you have a chance at a reward, im over here getting blue balled by a sassy black girl (tori) and a milf (melissa).

• Haha

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
You need a fairly high amount of points but it can be achieved in a playthrough where you choose Layla at the club (i've done it).
I don't think you can ditch her for Layla and stay at bar for Gabi however, one of those 2 choices will have to be sacrificed.
Aah! Right! I forgot you can choose to stay at bar, call Zach or come back to Erynn's when you find about Lexi.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Aah! Right! I forgot you can choose to stay at bar, call Zach or come back to Erynn's when you find about Lexi.
Yes, basically you have to pick her in one of those choices (Layla club) or (Bar after Alexis), if you pick against her twice you don't meet the points quota, sorry.
Also generally be nice to her, pick her up in the university, don't correct the cashier...

At least you have a chance at a reward, im over here getting blue balled by a sassy black girl (tori) and a milf (melissa).
Tori has really been a just a punchline for a while, i don't like her, but those that picked her over Layla really got nothing in return...
Even if not a relationship she could certainly be bootycall material right?

Reactions: underoath27

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Yes, basically you have to pick her in one of those choices (Layla club) or (Bar after Alexis), if you pick against her twice you don't meet the points quota, sorry.
Also generally be nice to her, pick her up in the university, don't correct the cashier...

Tori has really been a just a punchline for a while, i don't like her, but those that picked her over Layla really got nothing in return...
You know, we won't get it but i would LOVE to see an ending where u can end up with Melissa. Can you imagine the look on Erryn and Emily's faces? That would be some grade a shit right there.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020

Yea, I guess I choose Layla and Gabi, lol. First time I played, I stayed with her after bar and choose Gabi. I'll play it again. Thanks!

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes