Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
its Laykin the tattoo artist! and if the MC is not with Lexxi at the time he went down and dirty on the planes WC on her only to get back slapped by Layla when she discovers!
Are you just joshing or did you actually get a scene?

espy85

Sep 28, 2019
As for the photo, as I said I'm not English, so I can't always grasp some things in the text, but are we sure that the one at Ramirez's home is the wedding photo? Or is it a husband-wife photo? What if Santiago was just Gabi's brother or cousin? Otherwise the twin theory remains, and here comes an ironic suspicion.
Anders was dating a girl who cheated on him with Santiago ... but what if Santiago wasn't the one with whom Anders saw his girlfriend kissing? But his twin. Right now the theory makes me laugh, but I can't rule it out. I had to bet some money though, Santiago is Layla's father and Gabi's brother. But he has a Latin name, and we know how much Lationos on soap operas like having an evil twin. Hahaha

deoclitian

Aug 5, 2017
This had me :ROFLMAO: (in a good way). What a waste. Think about the environment!
View attachment 1124067
TBF though, I don't think we can pin this one on Erynn, more the MC trying to act like some knight in shining armor.

I love you bro, but I guarantee you, this is not a universal trait. Maybe you've been unlucky is all.

Like many, I'm on the help Erynn only as a friend path. Pushed her away when she came in for a kiss and told her about Alexis. Without checking the flags tho, judging by her still coming round first thing in the morning, I'm thinking it's not been set to false (yet). She seems a persistent one...have to see what happens when she sees a sight she's not going to like. :HideThePain:

You forgot Nikki in your crying montage...
View attachment 1124093
One of the best girls in the game and absolutely does not deserve to be left crying like that.
#NikkiLove
I missed her this update , hope we will see her in the next update :love:
best girl in my opinion

Reactions: Darkmetal

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Up until this point the "juggling path" is still working, for the most part.
Big setup if you are both Alexis and Erynn(i hope she still visits if no Alexis, her reasons to be at her moms aren't tied in any way to Alexis) that shit could go south soon.
MC also promised he would tell Layla the full story at this training camp.

Erynn driving you to school might also rile up Layla if she insists on kissing the MC...

Blake45666

Aug 31, 2020
I love how it plays with the decisions of The Witcher 3 while breaking the 4th wall.

#TeamTriss by the way ;)
View attachment 1124266
really shows how much Nyx actually reads the things people put on here :LOL:

that 'frustration' or surprise or whatever you want to call it at having to choose was a straight up shot at a lot of people on here

and it made me laugh, next time maybe she'll take a shot at the people whining about Emily, i'd love to see that one :ROFLMAO:

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
really shows how much Nyx actually reads the things people put on here :LOL:

that 'frustration' or surprise or whatever you want to call it at having to choose was a straight up shot at a lot of people on here

and it made me laugh, next time maybe she'll take a shot at the people whining about Emily, i'd love to see that one :ROFLMAO:
The "Entanglement" joke was also on point.

And yeah, pls make a hot moms joke lol.

edwinmartier

Jun 14, 2019
Damn! I cannot believe I didn't give this game a go earlier...
Very good story telling, awesome renders and the interaction between the characters is very in-depth.
I have spent the better part of the day playing it for the first time and I have truly enjoyed it!
Awesome work dev!!!!!

Reactions: ilikelitlegirl
Dec 29, 2018
I'm very impressed by how well the developer is able to portray emotions through the posing of the models. There are many games here that struggle with this, so I can only assume that it is quite difficult to get it just right and very easy to overdo it. A good example of a scene that impressed me is the one where Alexis goes from looking angry and jealous in one shot, to sad and guilty in the next, with only a few subtle changes to her expression.

ajgs.png

My favourite shot in the game is still the one where Elena looks at the main character dancing with Layla after she hears what he thinks about her from Zach. She has the look of someone who is pleased to see that their friend has found happiness, but is just a bit sad they they don't have something like that in their own lives.

fav.png

That scene also happens to be dimly lit, which I suspect made it even more difficult to get just right judging by how often I've read complaints from developers who are having to redo night scenes over and over because things weren't turning out the way they hoped.

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
I believe Santi is married with Gabi and Adriana's husband is another dude and Nyx doesn't show him to keep us (players) thinking about that possibility that Lexi and Layla are MC's step-sisters.
I also think that Santi is married to Gabi.
We have Santiago, Mr Navarro and Adriana's husband.
I am fairly sure that Santiago and Mr Navarro are different people. From conversations with Layla it seems that thee is a possibility that Mr Navarro is her father (Adriana's husband).
Pity the MC is so uninterested in what is going on or he would have asked Emily what Santiago's surname is (or even asked Layla more about her father), but I guess if that happened Nyx would no longer be able to laugh at some of our theories.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I am fairly sure that Santiago and Mr Navarro are different people. From conversations with Layla it seems that thee is a possibility that Mr Navarro is her father (Adriana's husband).
Pity the MC is so uninterested in what is going on or he would have asked Emily what Santiago's surname is (or even asked Layla more about her father), but I guess if that happened Nyx would no longer be able to laugh at some of our theories.
Honestly picture Nyx laughing her ass off at the theories we all have. But really we all know the reason all the dads look alike is because it’s: C64EE5EC-1078-48FC-961D-A06E2734AFBF.gif

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Just finished my main save path (Lexi) for this update and i enjoyed it a lot! You created a story for Lexi very well :love:

Now there are two things i disliked in this update and that is: very high requirement points for Elena event when she is on the phone (needs 17pts to help her, i think 10 or at least 15 would have been better, i mean it's just a friend helping out a friend, even if you are not on her path it should not be that high since they seem like good friends at this point of the story) and that last choice between Lexi and Layla... i mean that felt so wrong (specially if the player is on either path of those girls) no matter what you pick (it was even worse then Nikki/Cara choice :WutFace:)... dude i had to break a promise like wtf dude, why can't MC be with someone and still help out a friend (no need for any "sexy scenes" either)... dude y u du dis, let MC have friends :HideThePain: !!!

Oh well... we asked for choices, well we got 'em now :KEK:, NyxValeria you are really... i mean really good at this :sneaky:

Also...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oh and what are you trying to do here, kill all the redhead lovers like MrFriendly :KEK:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This EGame is just getting better and better! :cool:
I don’t even recognize that shot... Went through once for Alexis and then shut it all down...

• Wow
Reactions: FAP369ZONE

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
After all this confusion Nyx should make Navarro and Santi at least cousins lol.

• Haha
Reactions: underoath27
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes