Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
No just because he'd have a hard time explaining what was happening in that street corner before he was "assaulted".

Still doesn't mean he won't try to manipulate Erynn with it.
I mean,its Erryns word against Lucas. I was minding my own business talking to an employee, and this psycho ran up and started hitting me.

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Yeah, even though I prefer Lexi to Erynn, I really do not get the hate Erynn seems to get. Her particular story line isn't any less soap-opera-ish than others.

And whew, just did a playthrough where I let Lexi shut things down. That was tough. Well played, NyxValeria, well played.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I mean,its Erryns word against Lucas. I was minding my own business talking to an employee, and this psycho ran up and started hitting me.
It's 2 people vs one, unless Erynn gets manipulated into not taking our side.
Too risky for him to have attempted rape put on his head.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I mean the one dude is the assaulter,and you just tell Erryn you're gonna release the tape
That would be the attempted manipulation.
I still think it's too risky for him to have attempted rape charges on himself, specially since Erynn can recant her statement later, and say he was manipulating her.

Just don't get married to your idea, you are trying too hard to make it work.

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
That would be the attempted manipulation.
I still think it's too risky for him to have attempted rape charges on himself, specially since Erynn can recant her statement later, and say he was manipulating her.

Just don't get married to your idea, you are trying too hard to make it work.
Nah,if Erryn isn't willing to go to the police and say Ethan is blackmailing already,why wouldn't he try to use Erryn to fuck the MC over?

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Nah,if Erryn isn't willing to go to the police and say Ethan is blackmailing already,why wouldn't he try to use Erryn to fuck the MC over?
He would try... but as Ethan himself said, the MC mere presence makes Erynn less compliant and if he was actually threatening the MCs freedom might be her breaking point.
He would solve our problems for us and go to jail.

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
He would try... but as Ethan himself said, the MC mere presence makes Erynn less compliant and if he was actually threatening the MCs freedom might be her breaking point.
He would solve our problems for us and go to jail.

Hopefully,but I personally think Ethan is enough of a spiteful,narcissistic dick to make the attempt.

Reactions: LSC82

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
i still haven't forgiven Darryl for just standing around while Lucas sucker punched the MC, can we hook him up with Tori as payback
What happens at training camp stays at training camp...

Unfortunately Darryl will also be there.

I know everyone hates sharing but Tori as the training camp bicycle would be an interesting development. Training camp gangbang? Orgy? Or, realistically, lonely fap because the MC isn't pursuing either Elena or Layla...

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
What happens at training camp stays at training camp...

Unfortunately Darryl will also be there.

I know everyone hates sharing but Tori as the training camp bicycle would be an interesting development. Training camp gangbang? Orgy? Or, realistically, boring lonely fap because the MC isn't pursuing either Elena or Layla...
its time to run train on Tori, CHOO CHOO

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Hey don't get it twisted you are the one who shit on people who didn't like the fact she fucked some dude I play all the routes I didn't choose yet she got a sex tape and blackmailed for it should I care I am only annoyed she took it hard on Lexi while she continued her live I hate double standard if you say you loved someone it was weird for me that she hooked up and she stopped because that guy didn't want to be with her anymore
Jesus Christ, use a comma or punctuation......

Dude she shited on Lexi because she know her true feeling for MC does she have to say it to know that !
Please stop trying to school the Dev on his own game..... if you didn't look pathetic before....

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
its time to run train on Tori, CHOO CHOO
I just don't see that happening, we can dream...

Jesus Christ, use a comma or punctuation......

Please stop trying to school the Dev on his own game..... if you didn't look pathetic before....
Ignore list, man. It will save some of your precious sanity. I know we all don't have much left after this pandemic so preserve what you can.

We get a choice wether to invite or block Darryl from the Tori Train, and if we let him come he goes "hey you are a pretty cool dude, sorry about that other day... i'll help you get Lucas back". :ROFLMAO:
HAHAHA... Oh, that would be a delight. Don't see Nyx writing that but we can all dream.

Reactions: LSC82
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes