Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
that's because of your path... there has been lots of kissing, butt biting and tits showing with Layla
im on her path so i wouldn't really call that sexual, im talking more hjs or bjs or even sex like we got with Alexis, the other girls are slower burns

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
i wouldn't say any of the girls are in love with the MC just yet, yeah there is attraction and feelings for some of them but maybe not love, i also think the hunt for the LIs is happening with all but Alexis as we haven't got any sexual activity with Layla or Elena and only just got a kiss with Erynn
Sex=/= Love right?

Erynn is clearly in love from moment 0. Alexis you later learn she has been interested in MC from moment 0. Layla just meet the guy and flirts with no trouble. And Elena does pretty much the same when it is obvious that her friend is doing this and that with MC (don't get me wrong, I totally love that). Nikki and Cara I doubt I need to explain. Teacher fucks her student with no problem?

If anything, out of all main girls, Layla and Elena are potentially simply flirting, but at least Layla interest is quite strong that even Alexis asked you not to tell her to "avoid breaking her heart". All other main girls fall for MC without almost any effort.

the other girls are slower burns
To finally have something yes. But the interest is there almost instantly. That is what I meant.

Yeah, the game is less about seducing these girls than it is about, "how do you deal with all these smitten women that also happen know(be friends/family) each other".

Also great gif usage lol.
Exactly, novel is about the drama all these relationship have, not about getting the girl. Don't get me wrong, I really like it. I just meant that it would have been nice if some of the girls would not be head over heels for MC so fast.

Like rejecting you first, for example.

haha thank you, to be honest I had made that joke before once!

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
im on her path so i wouldn't really call that sexual, im talking more hjs or bjs or even sex like we got with Alexis, the other girls are slower burns
since we're talking about sweet Layla, that is the equivalent of another girl getting anal crempies from MC

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
there's truth in jokes..
Bah... Nyx will make a joke, then people will run with it straight into a brick wall...

Sure she could introduce Ethan's sister and have the MC get close to her. But I don't see any of the love interests being okay with a plan where he fucks a girl for revenge. I'd expect them to be appalled that he would consider making a revenge video of someone who isn't involved in this whole thing. On top of that it seems very out of character for the MC to do something like that.

RustyCooter

Apr 5, 2020
In my opinion, none of this happens if MC doesn't over-react and run away from/avoid people who upset him. He's got a really bad habit of doing this. He creates a lot of his own problems. Hopefully he learns to resolve this, he ain't gonna be pretty forever and relationships are hard work. Not that he's the only person in the story with bad habits.
Yeah but then he might not have met the probably best girl in the game.... Nikki

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Exactly, novel is about the drama all these relationship have, not about getting the girl. Don't get me wrong, I really like it. I just meant that it would have been nice if some of the girls would not be head over heels for MC so fast.

Like rejecting you first, for example.

haha thank you, to be honest I had made that joke before once!
You aren't wrong, the hunt is easy, you have to be braindead not to get the girls to fall for you(the only hard part is when you have to choose between hanging out with one of them, you have to balance them out to keep it going).

But... and this is me personally... since most "dating sims" get women and relationships so wrong, aka be nice to her and she'll want your dick, i don't really miss it.

Reactions: ExDeath730

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Alright guys, let's go down that rabbit hole for shits and giggles. Who is Ethan's sister? And keep in mind Nyx never said it was his little sister, or if it's a biological vs adopted vs step-sister... ;)
I maintain that Valeria is just an Hitchcockian cameo and will not be involved in lewdness within the game so not her. Could be Brooke, we don't know anything about her and we've been able to flirt with her. SO if not a joke then I'd lean towards Brooke being Ethan's kid sister. Otherwise the only other option would be Sienna.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
You aren't wrong, the hunt is easy, you have to be braindead not to get the girls to fall for you(the only hard part is when you have to choose between hanging out with one of them, you have to balance to keep it going).

But... and this is me personally... since most "dating sims" get women and relationships so wrong, aka be nice to her and she'll want your dick, i don't really miss it.
Again can't react..

But you are right in that part. Like the standard cliché is the girl that dislikes MC so much, he helps her and suddenly she becomes a puppy in love! I tend to like those girls until they become the in love puppy. In Hillside there is one girl that really dislikes MC and I am hoping she will remain this feral cat even after MC helps her. Love that potential love hate relationship.

I think this novel takes a good approach in that regard. Instead of getting the girls to fall it is about juggling it.
I just wished there was this one girl MC could not get at all, or on the very least, really was not into MC almost automatically but to the very end.

I maintain that Valeria is just an Hitchcockian cameo and will not be involved in lewdness within the game so not her.
Pity! she is hot and that would be great drama, fighting with your best friend for the girl!

Reactions: LSC82

Deleted member 596203

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
I think this novel takes a good approach in that regard. Instead of getting the girls to fall it is about juggling it.
I just wished there was this one girl MC could not get at all, or on the very least, really was not into MC almost automatically but to the very end.
There is. Actually more than 1.

And you are wrong about a few girls, but not going into details right now. (Just realise that lots of things are also influenced by the player's reaction/choices)

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
There is. Actually more than 1.

And you are wrong about a few girls, but not going into details right now. (Just realise that lots of things are also influenced by the player's reaction/choices)
That is awesome. Can't wait to see!

Even better if the ones you are not able to get in the end would be one of the current main girls. That would be a great plot twist! I would really love it Alexis or Erynn's ending are such that you "don't get the girl" no matter what! And those two are my main girls. :love:

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Gh0st_Harambe

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
some of the girls have started falling for the MC but are not already in love with him, some have good reasons to have feelings for him like Erynn, Alexis and Layla

Reactions: FAP369ZONE

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I maintain that Valeria is just an Hitchcockian cameo and will not be involved in lewdness within the game so not her. Could be Brooke, we don't know anything about her and we've been able to flirt with her. SO if not a joke then I'd lean towards Brooke being Ethan's kid sister. Otherwise the only other option would be Sienna.
Brooke... if she's the sister of Ethan, aka her daddy owns a modeling agency(and is probably loaded), skipped on a modeling career despite being a pretty like she is and decided to work for herself with a starter level job... and is also super duper nice(despite her brother), worries about her boss and everything.

I wouldn't want to break her heart, she's a good person.

Sienna... might as well, she has a boyfriend(which she could cheat on) but we don't know anything else about her.

Valeria is new in town so wouldn't really fit the bill.
What i want for her is spying through the window while my boy Zach gives it to her good!!!!

Ok, i'll show myself out now... :p

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes