Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
You know the craziest thing about this game? None of this happens, if Erryn doesn't choose to watch a funny video on a phone.
In my opinion, none of this happens if MC doesn't over-react and run away from/avoid people who upset him. He's got a really bad habit of doing this. He creates a lot of his own problems. Hopefully he learns to resolve this, he ain't gonna be pretty forever and relationships are hard work. Not that he's the only person in the story with bad habits.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
That would really be a Dick move.
To that sister yes, unless she is as much of a bitch as Ethan is an asshole and she is aware of what happens with Erryn and MC has a good reason to assume that is the situation. :p In those cases she is as guilty as Ethan in my eyes and would deserve whatever she gets.

Even if Erryn still confuses me with how she is now to MC and her claims and reactions to Lexi, fact she did not burn prom pic with Ethan and more, that I do not think she is the greatest empath ever and possibly slightly self centered (as shown in her reaction to confession plus after and Zane situation around blackmail, though we might not know all of that situation and Erryn being silent about all that makes more sense even as just being afraid as Nyx can be evil :p) and made some dubious and stupid decisions, there is no doubt that she does not deserve the situation she is in or that she is some kind of monster, just not perfect.

Edit: Also Porthas, though you are right and MC and his reaction is also part of why some things became a mess, he is not the only one and some people did like their secrets to well as well. :p

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
In my opinion, none of this happens if MC doesn't over-react and run away from/avoid people who upset him. He's got a really bad habit of doing this. He creates a lot of his own problems. Hopefully he learns to resolve this, he ain't gonna be pretty forever and relationships are hard work. Not that he's the only person in the story with bad habits.
Yeah, but if he calmly and rationally communicated with everyone then we wouldn't have a game. It's like every show on the CW, if people communicated, didn't keep secrets, and didn't backstab each other then the episodes would be super short.

So, since I love this story and want more drama to erupt, to the MC I say: "Run! Run away and wait until another episode to actually have a conversation!"

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Yeah, but if he calmly and rationally communicated with everyone then we wouldn't have a game. It's like every show on the CW, if people communicated, didn't keep secrets, and didn't backstab each other then the episodes would be super short.

So, since I love this story and want more drama to erupt, to the MC I say: "Run! Run away and wait until another episode to actually have a conversation!"
Indeed, character flaws and drama make stories. There are a wide variety of plot devices in achieving this.

And of course, saying that the MC causes most of his own problems by running from them doesn't mean that's a bad way to kick off a story. (y) :) ;)

Reactions: MrFriendly

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Run out of reactions.

But essentially yes. In fact, given that essentially every girl is hot for MC with very little effort (something I personally dislike) pretty much all drama in this novel would be killed the moment MC simple states to each girl "I think you are amazing, but I am currently in love with x*". Done.

Still, the way things are are enjoyable precisely because of the drama.

x: pick your current digital waifu.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Run out of reactions.

But essentially yes. In fact, given that essentially every girl is hot for MC with very little effort (something I personally dislike) pretty much all drama in this novel would be killed the moment MC simple states to each girl "I think you are amazing, but I am currently in love with x*". Done.

Still, the way things are are enjoyable precisely because of the drama.

x: pick your current digital waifu.
Yeah, this game is refreshing in how it has much more drama than the average. But it still falls firmly into the "MC is the ONE" trope, though luckily without the magical dick which hypnotizes every woman into wanting to have it...

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
But essentially yes. In fact, given that essentially every girl is hot for MC with very little effort
not every... Sienna and Adriana seem to be immune, and Haley too..
Yeah, this game is refreshing in how it has much more drama than the average. But it still falls firmly into the "MC is the ONE" trope, though luckily without the magical dick which hypnotizes every woman into wanting to have it...
Erryn couldn't get over MC despite 5 years of being apart. and Layla if she could get it would sprint 400 meters in 3.001 seconds so I guess MC has the magic dick with an aura of effect .

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
It's hypnotic powers are still developing, right now he can't pull off the "if i can't have him all to myself then at least i'll share it" trick :p.
In Intertwined 2 taking place five years later he'll finally get his harem :cool:.

PS: Nyx must be facepalming with all our talk of "trains" and magical dicks lol.
But she did make the joke about Ethan's sister...

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020

Erryn couldn't get over MC despite 5 years of being apart. and Layla if she could get it would sprint 400 meters in 3.001 seconds so I guess MC has the magic dick with an aura of effect .
Well, what I meant by "magical dick" is that no one has seen it and then obsessively thought about it. Most eye rolling and cringe worthy thing in these games is how a "landlady" or "roommate" will see the MC's ginormous pitchfork and be unable to think about anything else while also being uncontrollably turned on. Last I checked neither Erynn or Layla has actually seen the legendary phallus.

It's hypnotic powers are still developing, right now he can't pull off the "if i can't have him all to myself then at least i'll share it" trick :p.
In Intertwined 2 taking place five years later he'll finally get his harem :cool:.

PS: Nyx must be facepalming with all our talk of "trains" and magical dicks lol.
But she did make the joke about Ethan's sister...
LOL... I think that Nyx automatically facepalms whenever I am around. She needs to try and resist smacking herself in the face so much...

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Mom is not becoming MC's cock slut! That already sets the novel apart..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But yeah, I would have liked if for some LI the "hunt" was less easy and more involved. So far it is like everything follows because the girls are in love with MC. That is, being in love with MC is cause for plot. While I would have enjoy if being in love was more a consequence of plot for some characters, not all.
Hahaha well, I did not mean it literally, but more like pretty much all love interest are head over heels for MC with almost no work. Obviously, just by feasibility reasons I am confident there will be girls that MC will not fuck. But, for example, there is no girl that "dislike" MC. Not one that would imply she does not MC almost magical...

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: FunFuntomes

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
But yeah, I would have liked if for some LI the "hunt" was less easy and more involved. So far it is like everything follows because the girls are in love with MC. That is, being in love with MC is cause for plot. While I would have enjoy if being in love was more a consequence of plot for some characters, not all.

Hahaha well, I did not mean it literally, but more like pretty much all love interest are head over heels for MC with almost no work. Obviously, just by feasibility reasons I am confident there will be girls that MC will not fuck. But, for example, there is no girl that "dislike" MC. Not one that would imply she does not MC almost magical...
i wouldn't say any of the girls are in love with the MC just yet, yeah there is attraction and feelings for some of them but maybe not love, i also think the hunt for the LIs is happening with all but Alexis as we haven't got any sexual activity with Layla or Elena and only just got a kiss with Erynn

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
not to be rude but you and me both like Bella from SG, the "hunt" doesn't go easier than that.
Not sure I follow. I seriously don't think Bella is in love with MC. Interested, maybe. But not at all "I cant live without him" and in fact it takes her several interaction to even care about MC.

• Haha
Reactions: FunFuntomes

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Ethan's sister? you have my attention..

not to be rude but you and me both like Bella from SG, the "hunt" doesn't go easier than that.
Nyx was joking...

And Bella needs to stand in that convenient pool of petrol while I go light a match....

;) :ROFLMAO: :sneaky:

Talk about a character ruining a game story for me... Anyway... Back on topic

How do you see this game ending? Do you think Nyx will do a second season? Or will this have a definitive ending?

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Yeah, the game is less about seducing these girls than it is about, "how do you deal with all these smitten women that also happen know(be friends/family) each other".
With so many girls possibly taking center stage, it would be hard to have a good "seduction stage" for all of them imo.

Also great gif usage lol.
Something happens in Alexis route if the mc doesnt help Erynn ?

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes