gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
Yes, but those games have a season completed. In case of CK an act.
True , but who said this game cant? 4 episodes "a season" is reasonable , both in term of content or replayability.At the very least once it is completed , it must be on steam.There are people that would pay for it , and would rather pay for a full price game than x number of months on patreon , and i dont mean this game doesnt deserve patreons , far from it (i myself will go patreon before next update), but there are a few other good games and people cant finance more than 2-3 at once.

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
True , but who said this game cant? 4 episodes "a season" is reasonable , both in term of content or replayability.At the very least once it is completed , it must be on steam.There are people that would pay for it , and would rather pay for a full price game than x number of months on patreon , and i dont mean this game doesnt deserve patreons , far from it (i myself will go patreon before next update), but there are a few other goods games and people cant finance more than 2-3 at once.
It would be good that´s for sure, i dont know how more episodes or updates she plans to do, i hope when the game reaches the middle of its story.or it finished Nyx realese it on Steam.

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
It would be good that´s for sure, i dont know how more episodes or updates she plans to do, i hope when the game reaches the middle of its story.or it finished Nyx realese it on Steam.
I hope so too. It's the only way that i have to actually help the devs. Since i don't have an international credit card, so i can't support on Patreon. What i usually do is buy the games i really liked on Steam when they are released there, i hope more devs keep doing it.

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
I think the plot is troubled by the fact the MC thinks it all his fault. things are not his fault completely. Erynn has a lot of blame herself. When the MC confessed to Erynn (Erynn not knowing what to think or how to answer) she turns her attention to Ethan. That is where MC jealously turning to hate stems from Erynn gives Ethan attention over his confession ignoring him for an older boy, he is hurt. on his birthday no less. The laughter is just what he sees because she broke his heart not responding to him. The MC seeing her hit by Ethan grabs his chance to show her he is strong and not a boy anymore, saving her in the process. This proving he is better man than Ethan. However I would have liked a reward added to keep hitting him to see a broken nose some black eyes and maybe a hit limit placed where MC's story line stops the action after set number of punches. leaving the groceries behind will aide in the self defense if police get involved.

Jul 5, 2019
I think the plot is troubled by the fact the MC thinks it all his fault. things are not his fault completely. Erynn has a lot of blame herself. When the MC confessed to Erynn (Erynn not knowing what to think or how to answer) she turns her attention to Ethan. That is where MC jealously turning to hate stems from Erynn gives Ethan attention over his confession ignoring him for an older boy, he is hurt. on his birthday no less. The laughter is just what he sees because she broke his heart not responding to him. The MC seeing her hit by Ethan grabs his chance to show her he is strong and not a boy anymore, saving her in the process. This proving he is better man than Ethan. However I would have liked a reward added to keep hitting him to see a broken nose some black eyes and maybe a hit limit placed where MC's story line stops the action after set number of punches. leaving the groceries behind will aide in the self defense if police get involved.
He dumped something embarrassing on her out of the blue in front of her friends. She wasn't sure how to respond, and probably took Ethan calling her over a way to get out of the situation for the moment. She tried to stop Ethan picking on him, and then went over his house to talk to him, but his mother suggested she let him cool down first.

Perhaps not a perfect response, but she's a teenager, how would she have a clue how the best way to respond to a situation like this is? I bet most adults wouldn't. I can't say I do. What do you think is the 'ideal' response?

And during this time he just went into full on "FUCK EVERYONE IN THE WORLD" mode. As it's been said numerous times, they would have had zero problems if he had just answered her any of the times she tried to talk to him after this.

(Also rewatching this scene, it's a bit odd. He's literally standing 5 feet away from them. He should be hear their conversation and see they're watching a video on a phone, might just be an oversight or limitation of scene creation, I don't know.)

Jul 5, 2019
Dumped something embarrassing? Like what, a turd? It was just a flower ffs! At least Alexis didn't find it embarrassing. Hell if I knew that sweet girl was Alexis on the plane, I would've f*cked her a few more times.

Erynn was embarrassed by MC's confession (It was unexpected and it happened in front of her friends). Her going to look at the text instead of answering was more like a way to collect her thoughts on what to do/say. Nothing to do with choosing one over the other.
Also, was MC's confession genuine at that point? (There's something in the game that hints to ...).
Like I said before. Read between the lines.
That's all you guys get.

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
i might be blind but who the hell did he end up seeing on the plane before last episode...?

L0MBR0

Jan 19, 2020
i might be blind but who the hell did he end up seeing on the plane before last episode...?
If by any chance your question has to do with what was written above I meant Alexis in the beginning on the plane, otherwise we don't know.

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
If by any chance your question has to do with what was written above I meant Alexis in the beginning on the plane, otherwise we don't know.
Oh, no not in the beginning. Im talking about a episode ago when it ended with him leaving his dads and him seeing someone he knew on the plane then the episode ended.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes