Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
Uhm lets be honest, Zach is an idiot who is chasing after every skirt anyway, a few days earlier it was Layla he was sooo in love with.
Not to mention Val doesn't seem to be interested in him, like not at all, slightly annoyed if anything.
I really don't see him as a friend either...Nathan yes, he is buddy which has ur back, but Zach...

Well as long as she isn't the cousin of the mc, i would find it really satisfying if she is Ethans little sister thought.
He doesnt deserve her, thats for sure.
Hope Valeria is or is going to be a love interest, i dont want another Julia :cautious:

Reactions: Raziel_8 and LSC82

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Uhm lets be honest, Zach is an idiot who is chasing after every skirt anyway, a few days earlier it was Layla he was sooo in love with.
Not to mention Val doesn't seem to be interested in him, like not at all, slightly annoyed if anything.
I really don't see him as a friend either...Nathan yes, he is buddy which has ur back, but Zach...

Well as long as she isn't the cousin of the mc, i would find it really satisfying if she is Ethans little sister thought.
I find him to be a loveable doofus and a solid dude who will have our back when the time comes.

Now and this is the critical point, he already "let you have" Layla, he understood you had a better shot and let it go, no problems...
But if you keep undercutting him with every girl in town at some point he is gonna stop seeing as you one of his friends.

If she's Ethan sister it will be hard to pass up and not brag to his face, dick move sure, but hard to pass up.
She's new in town so in the end i don't think she will a be a sister to someone who lives here for 20+ years.

He doesnt deserve her, thats for sure.
Hope Valeria is or is going to be a love interest, i dont want another Julia :cautious:
Due to her late introduction the Julia suspicion will always hang over her head, you will be able to bang her but will only fuck up your other relationships.
But who knows maybe she has her own endgame.

Last edited:

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
I find him to be a loveable doofus and a solid dude who will have our back when the time comes.

Now and this is the critical point, he already "let you have" Layla, he understood you had a better shot and let it go, no problems...
But if you keep undercutting him with every girl in town at some point he is gonna stop seeing as one of his friends.

If she's Ethan sister it will be hard to pass up and not brag to his face, dick move sure, but hard to pass up.
She's new in town so in the end i don't think she will a be a sister to someone who lives here for 20+ years.

Due to her late introduction the Julia suspicion will always hang over her head, you will be able to bang her but will only fuck up your other relationships.
But who knows maybe she has her own endgame.
Yeah, he also try his luck with Alexis, and now that he saw that mc is Erynn´s friend, he is gonna try scoring with her.
He is a ladiesman, the game for now doesnt establish that they are a couple, i hope that Zach doesnt do anything that can hurt Valeria's feelings.
Well if that happen, my mc happily will comfort her :sneaky:

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Yeah, he also try his luck with Alexis, and now that he saw that mc is Erynn´s friend, he is gonna try scoring with her.
He is a ladiesman, the game for now doesnt establish that they are a couple, i hope that Zach doesnt do anything that can hurt Valeria's feelings.
Well if that happen, my mc happily will comfort her :sneaky:
They aren't a couple, but he called "dibs" on her, Bro Code dictates we need to let him crash and burn first before making our move...
And yeah he's shooting in every direction hoping to hit something, but ultimately he does encourage and help a little with Alexis and gives up Layla(ihe had already crashed and burned here before the game even started).
He also plants the seed in Elena's head btw, maybe by accident but good wingman work lol.

Crucially i think it may come down to him needing our help to make progress, and we get the option to either help him or "steal" her.

Last edited:

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
They aren't a couple, but he called "dibs" on her, Bro Code dictates we need to let him crash and first before making our move...
And yeah he's shooting in every direction hoping to hit something, but ultimately he does encourage and help a little with Alexis and gives up Layla(ihe had already crashed and burned here before the game even started).

Crucially i think it may come down to him needing our help to make progress, and we get the option to either help him or "steal" her.
Yeah, he wont achieve anything by himself, he will need mc´s help. Valeria doesnt seem to much interested in him so far.
We must see how will he manage to be more than friends with her.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Yeah, he wont achieve anything by himself, he will need mc´s help. Valeria doesnt seem to much interested in him so far.
We must see how will he manage to be more than friends with her.
Him making an effort to help her find a bunk group seemed like a good move on his part imo.
The scene outside the school not so much :p .

He will need help that's for sure.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
yeah Zachs our bro and all but im not sure i wanna sent him up with a hot girl like Valeria, maybe Tori or a girl whos not quite as hot but if my MC cant have her then fuck Zach having her
I have 2 reasons support him (i'll obviously have a save where i won't, fuck them all :devilish: ), one is he's a good dude, number 2 is that i like both Layla and Elena and i'm sure it will be hard hide Valeria from them.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
I have 2 reasons support him (i'll obviously have a save where i won't, fuck them all :devilish: ), one is he's a good dude, number 2 is that i like both Layla and Elena and i'm sure it will be hard hide Valeria from them.
thats why i got a save for each of the girls (except Tori of course) i like all the girls, Nyx really has done a really good job with the characters, all the girls have different personalitys and each of their routes if different and really great, and the characters we are supposed to hate we really hate them

Jan 11, 2021
I know this is not a harem game, but I think Layla and Elena would be the most open for some joint wrestling .. cuddling .. threesome?

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
thats why i got a save for each of the girls (except Tori of course) i like all the girls, Nyx really has done a really good job with the characters, all the girls have different personalitys and each of their routes if different and really great, and the characters we are supposed to hate we really hate them
Yes, i like a lot of them...
I'm going a different way however i have my "big messy save" where Erynn, Alexis, Layla, Nikki and Elena are all "alive", i have slight variations of that where some of the girls have sadly been lost, prey for their souls lol.
Individual runs i'll probably leave to a finished game.

It's exactly because they are so nice that i don't feel like risking lovely Layla for the superhot new girl i know nothing about, as we were talking before i'm suspicious she's "new Julia".
Once she's given a character to match her superhot body i may change my mind.

I know this is not a harem game, but I think Layla and Elena would be the most open for some joint wrestling .. cuddling .. threesome?
They are our strongest bet for that, Elena sounds like she would agree immediately to be honest, Layla maybe needs a little convincing, but not far off...

Last edited:

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
Yes, i like a lot of them...
I'm going a different way however i have my "big messy save" where Erynn, Alexis, Layla, Nikki and Elena are all "alive", i have slight variations of that where some of the girls have sadly been lost, prey for their souls lol.
Indivdual runs i'll probably leave to a finished game.

It's exactly because they are so nice that i don't feel like risking lovely Layla for the superhot new girl i know nothing about, as we were talking before i'm suspicious she's "new Julia".
Once she's given a character to match her superhot body i may change my mind.

They are our strongest bet for that, Elena sounds like she would agree immediately to be honest, Layla maybe needs a little convincing, but not far off...
I do agree with you.
I also have a "messy" save and one save by major girls/women.
There is a future threesome that might be possible:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I do agree with you.
I also have a "messy" save and one save by major girls/women.
There is a future threesome that might be possible:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
They are both bi-curious which would allow it, but no incest in this game which kills it.

For me the last update feels empty without the sisters.
How do you think Nyx will do to re-introduce Nikk/Cara ?
They'll have knock on our door at some point, move into the city, can't keep them so far out of everything that's happening.

Jan 11, 2021
Indivdual runs i'll probably leave to a finished game.
If you are having a "big messy save" then you are already missing a lot of contents.

For Erynn it is worth choosing her over Layla and Gabi.
For maximum Alexis content, you have to join the Mile High Club (no nude pic otherwise) then keep on Erynn's path as long as possible, because if Layla has too many points, Lexi won't have phone sex with you. On Erynn's path you can try Tori, if you want.

Layla (+Elena) deserves a separate path, there you can also meet Gabi.

Reactions: LSC82

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
If you are having a "big messy save" then you are already missing a lot of contents.

For Erynn it is worth choosing her over Layla and Gabi.
For maximum Alexis content, you have to join the Mile High Club (no nude pic otherwise) then keep on Erynn's path as long as possible, because if Layla has too many points, Lexi won't have phone sex with you. On Erynn's path you can try Tori, if you want.

Layla (+Elena) deserves a separate path, there you can also meet Gabi.
Huh so that's how you get Alexis phone sex :cool: , low Layla points(not a worthy trade imo).

But yeah i knew most of that, but on the big messy, i try to keep them all going as best i can, i can arrive at the end of 0.7 with Layla still on and lot's of make out, Alexis fresh relationship, Erynn almost sex and Elena day dreaming...
Gabi dies unfortunately(she's on an alternative) i can't carry Layla, Erynn and Gabi simultaneously, she died so Erynn could live lol.
And i have seen the content if you pick Erynn at the club, in the messy one however, i go Layla there.

I thought Alexis nude was tied to saying "i'm looking at nudes(of your sister)" before the concert invitation, unless there's a second nude photo...
Some paths have less intersection than others, if you are doing bad with Layla it might be a better idea to chase Valeria for example, she has a lot less connection to Alexis or Erynn.
Same thing with Gabi.

Just for the record, i'm gonna leave individual runs for when the game is fully complete... they are worthy just not right now(to me).

Last edited:

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
I'm sorry but I've finished until 0.7 and I didn't meet any Julia or Gaby.
How are they ?

That's too bad for the incest, I would have liked to be able to play with "my" damn sexy mom/Milf !

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes