KhamulTG81

Oct 28, 2020
Who really cares about the background? lets be frank we all care about the girls. If they are in the front view the background can be empty for all i care , its just there to tell us the setting , the bus en route to camp. You think it will help you see rdm peeps with 0 implication to the story? We need only the main cast and 1 or max 2 secondary characters.
Who is talking about "rdm peeps with 0 implication to the story"? Surely, the developer would show atleast some people with scenes within the timeframe... No?

Skrimit

Nov 9, 2019

View attachment 1164274
Now I'm pretty sure it's going to be a really big episode actually. If I compare the amount of script I've written so far with the previous episodes and all the scenes I still have to write... Pfew. And as I said previously, I need to get to a certain point and there won't be any scene cutting in this one.
I started working on the bus ride renders. Here's the problem. I just can't place many characters in a scene, it takes way too long, the framerates drop, program crashes,... If I want to fill up the bus, one render will at least take 5x the amount of time to finish + photoshopping all the images together. It's just too much of a hassle just to have some "background" characters. So I'll just have the characters in view who are conversing at that time. Here's an example:

View attachment 1164275
As you can see, the bus is empty, but as of now, it's the best I can do. Just pretend it's full of high school students ;)
Doubt anyone would or will complain about the bus being empty, Dev can always just change the cam angle from this preview scene, same as the train scene when Elena makes out with MC and zach all of sudden disappeard while he was sitting next to mc didn't see anyone complain or even mention it :D

Jan 11, 2021
Doubt anyone would or will complain about the bus being empty, Dev can always just change the cam angle from this preview scene, same as the train scene when Elena makes out with MC and zach all of sudden disappeard while he was sitting next to mc didn't see anyone complain or even mention it :D
Who in his right mind would complain about Zach missing while Elena is kissing you?
(Dylan could be a different story though.)

Last edited:

Saramago

Sep 23, 2017
Using scenes, like the one in the example picture, is a bad approach. For the time being, proper camera placement can nullify this problem easily. Showing an empty bus, and in the same timeframe, scenes between 4+ pairs/triplets of people within the bus breaks immersion.
Yeah there could be a few ways to cover this up. Camera angle, zooming in on the characters, sitting the characters at the back of the bus instead of the middle, using less detailed models for the extras, maybe even photoshopping people in after the render is done...

But I wouldn't really say it breaks immersion. I mean, who needs to look elsewhere when Layla's in sight?

Reactions: MV_1999

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
I'm not suggesting it though.

I loved the training scene with Elena, but as of now the other LIs simply steal the show.

Apart from that, my favourite is still Alexis.
Oh, I'm dumb. Shit, I got so confused by the two houses in separate cities thing, I thought it was a reference to something else. I completely forgot about Nikki/Cara/Lakeyn. :p

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Alexis is hands down the most invested in the Mc, she be sweet, cuddly, gives up on everyone and everything to be with MC ... breaks my heart he has to basicly be homeless because of his demons, invests in some goody two shoes babes who just want to pitty his nature, but abandond his wonderful Alex because of bad blood from long ago.
I'm not suggesting it though.

I loved the training scene with Elena, but as of now the other LIs simply steal the show.

Apart from that, my favourite is still Alexis.
How could you?!
Game goes on, though ...

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Man oh man am I glad I came back to this game. After Chapter 6 and it ending the way it did with Lexi breaking things off with the MC I thought I would never come back to it. It didn't help that Lexi was also Carli. I don't think I played that specific game for a while after this.

But being chased away for good from another game led me back here and I'm so pleased that the MC/Lexi situation is pretty much taken care of. At the end of 7, obviously you get that wonderful scene with her but you just know with Erynn coming over to drive he MC to school and most likely seeing them together is going to be a headache. Yes, she knows, but she doesn't KNOW.

The fireworks with Layla are going to be interesting also for sure.

So glad I came back to this game though, I forgot how wonderful it really was.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Man oh man am I glad I came back to this game. After Chapter 6 and it ending the way it did with Lexi breaking things off with the MC I thought I would never come back to it. It didn't help that Lexi was also Carli. I don't think I played that specific game for a while after this.

But being chased away for good from another game led me back here and I'm so pleased that the MC/Lexi situation is pretty much taken care of. At the end of 7, obviously you get that wonderful scene with her but you just know with Erynn coming over to drive he MC to school and most likely seeing them together is going to be a headache. Yes, she knows, but she doesn't KNOW.

The fireworks with Layla are going to be interesting also for sure.

So glad I came back to this game though, I forgot how wonderful it really was.
Yeah, for those of us on Lexi's path, ep7 was a real feel good moment. I think its the only time playing AVNs, I've just ended an episode with smiles and just satisfied.

Mahakmar

May 25, 2020
heh gonna be intresting to see how my game will go then as i burnt all the bridges with the characters in the game :p

4.40 star(s) 268 Votes
!-- Place this before closing the element (if you have multiple ads, place it only once). -->