Charles Carmichael

Sep 12, 2020
Really enjoyed this game so far, love the whole "intertwined" plot as it allows for the most ridiculous theories about each character that could be all believable :LOL:

Alexis and Erynn for sure seems the most likely link. Clues throughout would fit for them knowing each other (both live at college probably roommates, known each other since childhood if the flashback girl is alexis). Then other clues of the MC and his Mom recognising her face, Alexis knowing the MC's address and saying "i wish you never left" when he was sleeping all point to her knowing of him as a child.

Layla's sister is the interesting one as again wouldn't be surprised if it's Alexis, we already know Layla knows Erynn and Melissa what better way to further "intertwine" the characters than have Alexis know all about her younger sister falling for a boy in school who she finds out is the MC, making her life even more difficult knowing her sister and best friend have feelings for the guy she's falling for.

The Mom's story is a tough one as well, it could just be to do with Melissa but i feel like that would be overplaying it and find it hard to imagine Erynn wouldn't be like "so yeah about our mom's doing it" as she already knows. Also doesn't make sense why they'd wait till the MC's 18 to tell him, it's not that big of a revelation, particularly for someone who has barely spoke to his Mom in 5 years :LOL: Perhaps it could relate more to his Dad leaving or even him not being their biological child, that would be a massive revelation to keep that secret.

Either way it plays out loving the game so far, keep up the great work :)

Reactions: xXwankerXx

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Apparently she thinks the MC would embarrass her in front of her "friends" so she practically tells him to go fuck himself after she kissed him at the club (bcz of a silly dare ??) and then gets upset cause he's her new stepbro' ??:WaitWhat: That's ridiculous.

Agreed. He taunts the motherfucker like a boss and then gets his ass handed to him. Yuck !! Hate pussies like that wannabe bully. Ok, the asshole had his friends to back him up, but still the MC should've had his sweet revenge before leaving, like beating the shit outta him and fucking his girl or that sexy blonde Julia (hope we get some "content" with her too;)).
Not true at all. "Manual" is your stereotypical wannabe Alpha who bullies, controls the whole group. And he has has hots for Carra ( you can see it right away at the start, when he tries to trick her into kissing him). Then when he sees her together ( with MC), gets jealous and tries to force everyone to ostracize Carra out of group.. unless she decides to have nothing to do with him( MC). And Carra realizes this right from the start, and eventually decides she'd rather be with MC, and lose her friends.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Not true at all. "Manual" is your stereotypical wannabe Alpha who bullies, controls the whole group. And he has has hots for Carra ( you can see it right away at the start, when he tries to trick her into kissing him). Then when he sees her together ( with MC), gets jealous and tries to force everyone to ostracize Carra out of group.. unless she decides to have nothing to do with him( MC). And Carra realizes this right from the start, and eventually decides she'd rather be with MC, and lose her friends.
Exactly, and also after that, the MC goes to see "Manual" and lets himself be beaten by him so Cara can return to the group

xXwankerXx

Jul 21, 2017
"Manual" is your stereotypical wannabe Alpha who bullies, controls the whole group. And he has has hots for Carra ( you can see it right away at the start, when he tries to trick her into kissing him). Then when he sees her together ( with MC), gets jealous and tries to force everyone to ostracize Carra out of group.. unless she decides to have nothing to do with him( MC).
Yeah, but she could've told him like the polite, young lady she seem to be. Instead she decided to play little bitch with him and ignore him at school. When the MC gave her the same treatment she felt bad. She don't need "friends" like that, she need ppl she can rely on, supportive ppl and the MC is a decent dude and almost family to her, so yeah, I disagree. What makes u think the asshole wouldn't just fuck her and dump her to brag to his bitches about how he plowed her with his small pee-pee ??

Ok, let's avoid making a fuss over something that silly and just agree that it depends on how the player feels.;) Personally, I think it's really stupid to play punching bag for an insecure wannabe "Alpha" that can't even seduce a little virgin. "Manual" beat him up a couple of times, the MC should've reacted, he don't look like the MMA, judo, ninja assassin type and the MC isn't the stereotypical beta bitch "MC". Hope we'll see both Cara and Nikki again, they too good to be tossed aside.

MrFriendly now that's one interesting possibility.:LOL: I was like "da fuq ??" when I saw the render of the dude punching his son. The man has issues, but judging by how he reacted, I guess he really didn't cheat on Emily. Maybe she cheated on him with Melissa and the fool didn't ask for a 3some as "compensation", it could explain their serious conversation about the MC possibly hating Emily if they revealed something to him.:unsure:

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
MrFriendly now that's one interesting possibility.:LOL: I was like "da fuq ??" when I saw the render of the dude punching his son. The man has issues, but judging by how he reacted, I guess he really didn't cheat on Emily. Maybe she cheated on him with Melissa and the fool didn't ask for a 3some as "compensation", it could explain their serious conversation about the MC possibly hating Emily if they revealed something to him.:unsure:
Yeah, if you grew up believing one version of events so much, to the point you don’t even ask for confirmation because you just know “the truth”, and then suddenly you are told that what you thought was true is completely wrong... I’m sure that would mess a lot of people up.

Will it make the MC hate his mom? Perhaps Nyx will let us decide.

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
Yeah, if you grew up believing one version of events so much, to the point you don’t even ask for confirmation because you just know “the truth”, and then suddenly you are told that what you thought was true is completely wrong... I’m sure that would mess a lot of people up.

Will it make the MC hate his mom? Perhaps Nyx will let us decide.
From the conversation MC had with Alexis on the the plane, I wonder if he was ever given a reason (he even says : To this day ... I still have no clue what happened between them)
From the height of the MC in the flash-back when standing with mom and dad, I would guess that they father had been gone only a short time before the MC was sent to live with him.
The dad was the one wanting the divorce, which would normally imply that the mom was at fault. (If the father had left for another women, it didn't last long)

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
From the conversation MC had with Alexis on the the plane, I wonder if he was ever given a reason (he even says : To this day ... I still have no clue what happened between them)
From the height of the MC in the flash-back when standing with mom and dad, I would guess that they father had been gone only a short time before the MC was sent to live with him.
The dad was the one wanting the divorce, which would normally imply that the mom was at fault. (If the father had left for another women, it didn't last long)
You’re right, I completely forgot about that. It makes me think even more that he found Emily and Melissa cheating... Or maybe there’s something sketchy going on with her business dealings? Who knows (Nyx), I look forward to the drama being unleashed next update.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
You’re right, I completely forgot about that. It makes me think even more that he found Emily and Melissa cheating... Or maybe there’s something sketchy going on with her business dealings? Who knows (Nyx), I look forward to the drama being unleashed next update.
Oh, now you're looking forward to it, eh? I thought you were dreading it! :p

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Oh, now you're looking forward to it, eh? I thought you were dreading it! :p
Both!

I look forward to seeing what Nyx has done and I dread it being done to my MC! :ROFLMAO:

I really like the characters and it is unfortunate that anyone has to get hurt. Completely different from the other game where I am leader of a heart smashing club. LOL

Last edited:

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Perhaps it could relate more to his Dad leaving or even him not being their biological child, that would be a massive revelation to keep that secret.
Wouldn't that still technically be considered incest under patreons rules? I know we got some moments with Emily being jealous in the last update but i doubt that's going anywhere.

Charles Carmichael

Sep 12, 2020
Wouldn't that still technically be considered incest under patreons rules? I know we got some moments with Emily being jealous in the last update but i doubt that's going anywhere.
I just meant more in context of the hidden secret they are keeping from the MC, i think either way being biological or not patreon would still view her as his mother or if Andres isn't his Dad and he marries the other women then Cara / Nikki would still be seen as step sister.

I just think from a plot point it feels more significant to the story than just the Mom waiting till he's 18 to say "i'm in fact Bi and cheated on your Dad with Melissa"

Is that big news, yes. Is it big enough to not tell someone till they're 18 when you've had a fractured relationship for 5 years anyway, imo not really.

It's still the most likely outcome though, i just don't personally think it would shock the MC all that much other than maybe the cheating part.

Keebo

Jul 22, 2019
good quality renders i've play in android, but sometimes got lag/glicth not very often so, overall its more than good, thanks :giggle:

Swordsman83

Anti Anti-NTR & Anti-Woke Crusader
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
one of the ladies is the splitting image of the lady from depraved awakening..

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I just meant more in context of the hidden secret they are keeping from the MC, i think either way being biological or not patreon would still view her as his mother or if Andres isn't his Dad and he marries the other women then Cara / Nikki would still be seen as step sister.

I just think from a plot point it feels more significant to the story than just the Mom waiting till he's 18 to say "i'm in fact Bi and cheated on your Dad with Melissa"

Is that big news, yes. Is it big enough to not tell someone till they're 18 when you've had a fractured relationship for 5 years anyway, imo not really.

It's still the most likely outcome though, i just don't personally think it would shock the MC all that much other than maybe the cheating part.
Well, maybe she would have told him earlier if he'd bothered to talk to her or visit? According to his "intro" story (as told to Alexis) he was hardly son of the year material because he only talked to her on his birthday, never returned to her house for holidays, etc.

Most people prefer to tell important information like "I'm bi, cheated on your dad with your "aunt" Melissa, and now we are in a relationship" to people face to face.

wittnotyoyo

Jan 31, 2020
Well, maybe she would have told him earlier if he'd bothered to talk to her or visit? According to his "intro" story (as told to Alexis) he was hardly son of the year material because he only talked to her on his birthday, never returned to her house for holidays, etc.

Most people prefer to tell important information like "I'm bi, cheated on your dad with your "aunt" Melissa, and now we are in a relationship" to people face to face.
I am on board with the theory that mom cheated on dad with Melissa and wanting to tell the MC face to face is totally fair. If that is the story then I still think it is a failure in parenting by the mom.

The MC was at a pretty angsty age, his dad left and moved far away for reasons that were apparently unclear to him. He has his confession to Erynn which goes poorly and so he starts acting up. Rather than communicating with her son or getting him some help, he is sent away for acting up. Agreed not son of the year material but I don't think he was unjustified in avoiding his mom and the adult should be more mature than the child.

A kid at 13/14 is old enough to understand that explanation but it sounds like his mom was too afraid of how he would react to tell him. Given how the MC cut most contact with his mom her fear of how he would react is not unjustified but if she was in the wrong she should have taken her medicine.

Maybe if mom had been honest the MC would have still left angry but forgiven her after a year or two. If the situation at dad's hadn't blown up there is a real possibility she would have never had a relationship with her son again.

Maybe the MC wouldn't have reacted as drastically to the Erynn situation if he understood the situation with his parents.

Maybe if mom had told the MC when he was acting out rather than shipping him off to dad then the MC would have been shocked out of his bad behavior.

Definitely mom should have gotten some counseling for the MC.

I wonder how the MC got the idea that the dad was the cheater. I didn't play that route since I couldn't be so mean to Cara or Nikki, is there any explanation there?

Sorry to ramble, this might be my favorite F95 game to theorize about.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I am on board with the theory that mom cheated on dad with Melissa and wanting to tell the MC face to face is totally fair. If that is the story then I still think it is a failure in parenting by the mom.

The MC was at a pretty angsty age, his dad left and moved far away for reasons that were apparently unclear to him. He has his confession to Erynn which goes poorly and so he starts acting up. Rather than communicating with her son or getting him some help, he is sent away for acting up. Agreed not son of the year material but I don't think he was unjustified in avoiding his mom and the adult should be more mature than the child.

A kid at 13/14 is old enough to understand that explanation but it sounds like his mom was too afraid of how he would react to tell him. Given how the MC cut most contact with his mom her fear of how he would react is not unjustified but if she was in the wrong she should have taken her medicine.

Maybe if mom had been honest the MC would have still left angry but forgiven her after a year or two. If the situation at dad's hadn't blown up there is a real possibility she would have never had a relationship with her son again.

Maybe the MC wouldn't have reacted as drastically to the Erynn situation if he understood the situation with his parents.

Maybe if mom had told the MC when he was acting out rather than shipping him off to dad then the MC would have been shocked out of his bad behavior.

Definitely mom should have gotten some counseling for the MC.

I wonder how the MC got the idea that the dad was the cheater. I didn't play that route since I couldn't be so mean to Cara or Nikki, is there any explanation there?

Sorry to ramble, this might be my favorite F95 game to theorize about.
Oh definitely, thing is that we all find excuses to not share information or communicate when what we are sharing casts us in a negative light. Not saying that is where this is going, but if it is, I find it rather refreshing that she is behaving in such a realistic manner.

If anything I feel like the situation at his dad's house wasn't as bad as it could have been. I really expected a scene of Haley or Dad finding the two of them together in bed and the MC getting tossed out of the house - either in a more "understanding" manner (Haley) where she sympathizes but says that it shouldn't happen (for whatever reason) or a more stern "get the fuck out of my house before you ruin this for me" manner where Dad tosses him out. The mutually agreed upon break up was too mild in my mind (though if later Nikki or Cara shows up preggers then I guess I will get the drama I was expecting).

I think at the end of this all of the characters will be in need of therapy or maybe I just fear that eventuality. ;)

There's no explanation as to why the MC thought his dad was a cheater. Perhaps he just assumed that was what happened since he didn't know the real reason?

I find this game fascinating in terms of all of the possible ways that Nyx can introduce drama. I just hope at the end I still like people, hate to get through all of the drama and find myself disliking everyone including the MC.

4.40 star(s) 268 Votes