Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
her father never appears
That is why my brain assumed the siblings relationship, although Melissa and Emily do not seem to have any problem of them getting together, so if they know they are related, this is one of the most open to incest family I can imagine!

At some point I don't know what makes sense and what is wishful thinking anymore. Anyway, I am going after Erynn even if she is my sister.
ooh yes, that would be such a first time, I am an innocent soul that has never thought about banging his virtual family in an adult game... Doing her could meant the end of the world and I doubt that would stop me.

Donettes

Apr 30, 2017
so if they know they are related, this is one of the most open to incest family I can imagine!
Yeah that's exactly why I've become a fan of your theory :ROFLMAO: And that mentality would be supported by the jealousy that Emily had with Lexi when she ran into her in the MC's room whereas she didn't have it when Erynn was in his bed, because "everything stays in the family". One can dream, right?

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Ayhsel

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
MC and Erynn being half-siblings on Erynn's father's side, which caused Andres to abandon Emily and MC after discovering it? I would like that plot twist, but I don't think it would be so shocking as to make Emily afraid that MC would leave again if he found out the truth. Well, knowing his past reactions maybe he would or he would think it xD but now he's not 12 anymore.
I just don't see the secret being that they are siblings... Even half-siblings. I just don't see Emily and Melissa shrugging about potential incest. Nor do I see Erynn being calm about that fact.

And it isn't going to be that Melissa and Emily got together, not the way it is phrased.

What could be a secret, impact both Erynn and the MC, and be something that Erynn already knows, is okay with, but might make the MC leave again?

If it would make the MC leave again and has some impact on Erynn it can't be something about Andres. The MC wouldn't want to leave and go back to the person the secret is about and why would that have any bearing on Erynn? In addition if they were siblings or it would make the MC move away again wouldn't Erynn care? IIRC she took it well.

My crazy theory would be that maybe the MC does have a sibling that Erynn knows. Perhaps the Incest tag comes from the fact that Alexis is the MC's half sister. Emily doesn't recognize her because she's not met adult Alexis yet, she just knows that the girl that Erynn used to hang out with is Andres bastard child and the MC's half-sister?
(that's a pretty crazy theory though, I still think that Alexis is just the girl that Erynn knew as a kid and that's all)

The divorce "came out of nowhere" according to MC in the intro, and to this day he still doesn't know why they divorced and Andres left them. That's why I said that your theory could fit, it would be a logical reason to make Andres left them. And about Emily and Melissa's friendship, maybe Melissa was no longer with Erynn's father and the "drama" between them was not a big deal or even existed (in fact, the intro only talks about Melissa and Erynn, her father never appears, although well this could mean so much that the father wasn't with them or that Nyx was simply lazy to mention him in the story :ROFLMAO:).
I am curious about Erynn's dad... The lack of a mention so far is interesting. He is someone we don't know a thing about, Alexis' dad has more of a "presence" because of the car that she "borrowed".

Man, I wish Nyx wrote faster... :ROFLMAO:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I just don't see the secret being that they are siblings... Even half-siblings. I just don't see Emily and Melissa shrugging about potential incest. Nor do I see Erynn being calm about that fact.

And it isn't going to be that Melissa and Emily got together, not the way it is phrased.

What could be a secret, impact both Erynn and the MC, and be something that Erynn already knows, is okay with, but might make the MC leave again?

If it would make the MC leave again and has some impact on Erynn it can't be something about Andres. The MC wouldn't want to leave and go back to the person the secret is about and why would that have any bearing on Erynn? In addition if they were siblings or it would make the MC move away again wouldn't Erynn care? IIRC she took it well.

My crazy theory would be that maybe the MC does have a sibling that Erynn knows. Perhaps the Incest tag comes from the fact that Alexis is the MC's half sister. Emily doesn't recognize her because she's not met adult Alexis yet, she just knows that the girl that Erynn used to hang out with is Andres bastard child and the MC's half-sister?
(that's a pretty crazy theory though, I still think that Alexis is just the girl that Erynn knew as a kid and that's all)

I am curious about Erynn's dad... The lack of a mention so far is interesting. He is someone we don't know a thing about, Alexis' dad has more of a "presence" because of the car that she "borrowed".

Man, I wish Nyx wrote faster... :ROFLMAO:
I can see what you mean. But the way I read Emily and Melissa talk it was not that Melissa directly told her the secret, but more than she told some part of it. A hint, if you want. And that seems to be a key point in your analysis.

Although there is an incest tag and some of the choices suggest mom is potential love interest. Or should I say Emily, cause the secret could be that she is NOT our mother. She was just the one to raise us cause our mother couldn't. And our mother is someone else.

To be honest, I think too many incest games have fuck my head and now sister and mother are always potential lovers. In the end, nothing changes. I will behave as I always do, try to fuck as many as I can and see how life's fuck me over with just cause for being such a slut in this not a-stupid-harem setting.

Boy.. I just read all that I wrote. I really need therapy.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I can see what you mean. But the way I read Emily and Melissa talk it was not that Melissa directly told her the secret, but more than she told some part of it. A hint, if you want. And that seems to be a key point in your analysis.

Although there is an incest tag and some of the choices suggest mom is potential love interest. Or should I say Emily, cause the secret could be that she is NOT our mother. She was just the one to raise us cause our mother couldn't. And our mother is someone else.

To be honest, I think too many incest games have fuck my head and now sister and mother are always potential lovers. In the end, nothing changes. I will behave as I always do, try to fuck as many as I can and see how life's fuck me over with just cause for being such a slut in this not a-stupid-harem setting.

Boy.. I just read all that I wrote. I really need therapy.
:ROFLMAO:

We shall have to wait and see... I honestly forgot this had the incest tag until we started this conversation about half-siblings and scrolled up to verify. I mean, it could qualify for that tag because the MC has a relationship with a step sister. That is all it takes these days.

I both wish for Nyx to give us hints and I also don't want that to happen so I can experience it next update.

Beyond the whole "what is the secret", and "who is Alexis", I am also interested in more information on Zach's mom (will we meet her?), confirmation that Alexis is really Layla's older sister, seeing Elena in a cheerleading uniform (and thus upping her hotness level by 100%), Spanish class, some track and field goodness (if the assets exist out there), and whether Nikki or Cara will show up again. Also is going into the VIP room a "bad" experience for both Elena and Erynn? And if so why?

Reactions: Ayhsel and Donettes

Donettes

Apr 30, 2017

Yeah, that 'MC-Erynn siblings/half-siblings' theory has some plot holes but hey I would like it to be true. And about 'Alexis being related to MC' theory, that's another thing I would accept with open arms :ROFLMAO: But as you said with Erynn, would she be fine with having sex with him knowing that they are related? Because Lexi is also hiding something from the MC, besides all those "I can't go on with this but at the same time I don't want to stop" inner monologues. It could be that, even though she knows what they're doing is wrong, she wants to continue because she has strong feelings to MC? Again, that would be great xD
I honestly forgot this had the incest tag until we started this conversation about half-siblings and scrolled up to verify. I mean, it could qualify for that tag because the MC has a relationship with a step sister. That is all it takes these days.
I would swear that the incest tag wasn't there before 0.4 came out, so it could be because of Cara/Nikki, but for me it wouldn't make sense because as I said a few days ago in this thread, the relationship that the MC had with one of them was before her parents got married, and they stopped shortly after the wedding announcement. That shouln't be stepincest but meh.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
You guys are probably looking into the incest tag too much. It could honestly just be there because of Emily.
Perhaps, but at the same time Emily, up until the last update, seemed to be “just” a mom. And even though she expressed some jealousy at seeing the MC had been with someone that doesn’t mean her jealousy is because of a sexual desire (I know that’s what you all want), she could be jealous because the MC is spending time with someone else and hasn’t spent any time with her.
If Nyx is going the “fuck the mom” route it is a very slow burn story. And Nyx has skipped having the MC spend any time with her beyond the initial episode. I don’t know, color me skeptical that the MC and Emily will be playing hide the hot dog soon.

Reactions: Donettes

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Perhaps, but at the same time Emily, up until the last update, seemed to be “just” a mom. And even though she expressed some jealousy at seeing the MC had been with someone that doesn’t mean her jealousy is because of a sexual desire (I know that’s what you all want), she could be jealous because the MC is spending time with someone else and hasn’t spent any time with her.
If Nyx is going the “fuck the mom” route it is a very slow burn story. And Nyx has skipped having the MC spend any time with her beyond the initial episode. I don’t know, color me skeptical that the MC and Emily will be playing hide the hot dog soon.
To be fair, games with the mother as a route usually end up being a late game option at best. There's generally a lot of seduction that has to take place on one side or the other to make it work.

I actually don't know if we will get a Melissa or Emily solo route but i do think we could possible get some kind of Melissa+Emily+MC route but that's just speculation on my part and nothing more.

Last edited:
Reactions: MrFriendly

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I prefer it like that, slow burn with the mom, she's not supposed to instantly fall in love with her son after seeing him again (even if he's not really her son)

And you can plan a beach trip with her in this update.

Reactions: -L-L-MJ-

Iceman25Deep

Sep 5, 2020
I find kinda concerning Erynn's reaction to when the MC asked if she had a BF, maybe it has something to do with those "mistakes" she made. She asked many personal questions but doesn't respond to that one ??:unsure: NyxValeria for making this amazing game and MrFriendly for proofreading the script !!(y)
I have two theories i like for Erynn (sorry for my english)

The first one

The Alexis and MC Rock band scene show off the sleazebag Vocalist from the band and since Erynn is model and need the “media coverage” she dating him. As MC has just come back he has no idea. But if this was the case, I cant see this been a problem for him as he was also see other girls in the past five years other than a dislike for the Vocalist.

The Second one

That the big mistake she made was going with Ethan, maybe not see what a bad person he was and end up getting married and divorced maybe just a few months ago.
This would play on MC emotions, the reason he left in the first place, and maybe in MC eyes he could never take her back because of the bad feeling he would have towards Ethan.

Then again they could setup a scene where MC walks in and Ethan is fighting with Erynn ,been rough and hurting Erynn his Ex-wife.

MC comes in and takes out Ethan as payback, saving Erynn and leaving it open to be with her.

But this leaves a big plots,Why didn’t MC mom or Erynn mom ever tell MC in the last 5 years that she got married?

Oh..maybe this could be the secret MC mom and Erynn mom had..they never told him because if they did he would never come back..

Just a theory..

Last edited:

Banish

Mar 29, 2019
Ok, i am gonna ask something that maybe has already been asked but is there a Dylan route in the work? :oops: (i just love the dialogue involving him)

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Ok, i am gonna ask something that maybe has already been asked but is there a Dylan route in the work? :oops: (i just love the dialogue involving him)
I’m fairly sure that’s a solid no. It’s just meant as humor.
Though after how much I expect Alexis to mess him up Dylan might be a safer option.

• Haha
Reactions: xXwankerXx

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
The update is good, I got sidetracked by playing other games and I am at point that I may need to start at the beginning of this game. I trying to recall the beginning .

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Even though harem can sometimes be really nice, I for myself prefer single LI routes, it also increases the replay value enormously, which is rarely the case with harem games.
There are a couple of harem games I play, though right now I am only able to recall one. As someone who prefers a good story, which includes sex, I prefer the single love interest games. It’s more interesting to see how the characters interact in a single love interest game versus the “go ahead and fuck everyone while I sit here and pine for your dick” games.

I honestly consider these games to be like telenovelas but with more sex. And sometimes better writing.

4.40 star(s) 268 Votes