Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
Who are we suppose to go for?
1 bitch screws MC over in his first day. (It seems like she wants to get her hooks into MC.)
Then you have the milf next door.
It also looks like the milf next door daughter may get into the mix.
Then you have the mom because it says incest here.
Then the girl on the plane and at the bar.

If this is not a harem game then what is it?

So once again who is the main girl we suppose to go for?
I don't think there is a main, although dev seems to be pushing Layla (and Alexis) real hard, a shame since I'm more interested in Elena between the 2.

Last edited:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Who are we suppose to go for?
1 bitch screws MC over in his first day. (It seems like she wants to get her hooks into MC.)
Then you have the milf next door.
Then you have the mom because it says incest here.
Then the girl on the plane and at the bar.

If this is not a harem game then what is it?

So once again who is the main girl we suppose to go for?
The one you are interested in... So far this game doesn't make choices for you as to which one to be with. You can choose to be rude to Alexis and have a casual moment with a flight attendant, you can pursue Layla or be rude to her and have casual sex with Tori, you can start the pursuit of Erynn, etc. Right now the characters with the MOST content are Alexis and Layla but that may change after the next update. As of right now there isn't a "main" girl.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I don't think there is a main, although dev seems to be pushing Layla (and Alexis) real hard, a shame since I'm more interested in Elena between the 2.
The one you are interested in... So far this game doesn't make choices for you as to which one to be with. You can choose to be rude to Alexis and have a casual moment with a flight attendant, you can pursue Layla or be rude to her and have casual sex with Tori, you can start the pursuit of Erynn, etc. Right now the characters with the MOST content are Alexis and Layla but that may change after the next update. As of right now there isn't a "main" girl.
I did a speed run through to see who, what and where and dumped off all and was forced to fuck a girl name Nikki or the other girl with here name I think Cara or something like that and who ever you choose you get to fuck, I don't care for either one but we are forced into that if you dump all the others.

Well I think I will just wait till this one is complete then try it again.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I did a speed run through to see who, what and where and dumped off all and was forced to fuck a girl name Nikki or the other girl with here name I think Cara or something like that and who ever you choose you get to fuck, I don't care for either one but we are forced into that if you dump all the others.

Well I think I will just wait till this one is complete then try it again.
If you are going to ignore the entire story then yes, you will not understand who they are or why they are important. And no you aren't forced to fuck them. There is a third path through that content. But if all you want is fap scenes this game is not for you.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
If you are going to ignore the entire story then yes, you will not understand who they are or why they are important. And no you aren't forced to fuck them. There is a third path through that content. But if all you want is fap scenes this game is not for you.
I was given 2 options not 3 and both of them led to fucking the girl you choose, there was no way around it and no other choice till the end of the update.

And I look for a story that makes since and this one does not make any since at all.

Like I said I will wait till its finished then try it again.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Sorry Alexis but it looks like Nikki is my new #1... and she's gone.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Since the MC ends up having unprotected sex with one of his "stepsisters" I keep wondering if, right as the drama starts to die off, we shall see Nikki or Cara show up preggers... LOL

Anyway, I expect Alexis to destroy the MC in an update or two with all of her lies and then who knows who my #1 will be. Maybe a platonic friendship with Dylan so the MC can get a discount on steak and fries. :ROFLMAO:

I was given 2 options not 3 and both of them led to fucking the girl you choose, there was no way around it and no other choice till the end of the update.
Yes, because you rushed through it without paying any attention. To you story obviously doesn't matter. If you don't try to pursue either one of them, ignore them, push them away, whatever there is a third path where there is no fucking of anyone. As I said before this game is about story and not about getting you the quickest fap.

Reactions: wittnotyoyo

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Since the MC ends up having unprotected sex with one of his "stepsisters" I keep wondering if, right as the drama starts to die off, we shall see Nikki or Cara show up preggers... LOL

Anyway, I expect Alexis to destroy the MC in an update or two with all of her lies and then who knows who my #1 will be. Maybe a platonic friendship with Dylan so the MC can get a discount on steak and fries. :ROFLMAO:

Yes, because you rushed through it without paying any attention. To you story obviously doesn't matter. If you don't try to pursue either one of them, ignore them, push them away, whatever there is a third path where there is no fucking of anyone. As I said before this game is about story and not about getting you the quickest fap.
I could care less about the fap and I am not after a fap.
I dissed everyone in the story and got a choice of 2 girls and from that point onward there was no other choice but to fuck the one you had to choose for the story to move forward, I did not want to fuck either of them but was force to do so.

I wanted to see where the story was going to go with dissing all the girls.

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018

Yep Alexis' desperation to get home at the end there was very disconcerting, I hope it's not as bad as it appears. You could do worse than Dylan, my friend. Steph from Leap of Faith

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I could care less about the fap and I am not after a fap.
I dissed everyone in the story and got a choice of 2 girls and from that point onward there was no other choice but to fuck the one you had to choose for the story to move forward, I did not want to fuck either of them but was force to do so.

I wanted to see where the story was going to go with dissing all the girls.
If you flirt with both of the girls, are nice to them, and show attraction to them then you need to choose and you then fuck the one you choose. If you flirt with only one of the girls, are nice to only one of them, then you fuck that one. If you don't do any of that, choose to be rude or to ignore them, then the MC's father punches him. This all took place in the MC's past and there are only three outcomes: choose between the two, ignore one for the other, ignore both and get punched. I believe the walkthrough details how to go about that.

As it is in the past there is no choice to have both girls or to deny both of them, regardless of how it happens the MC had sex with one of them, grew close to them, and then left (unless you play through with the MC ignoring them and get punched). This is one of those rare times in the game where you don't get a choice about whether you fuck after having the MC choose to admit he loves one of the girls. It makes sense.

Yep Alexis' desperation to get home at the end there was very disconcerting, I hope it's not as bad as it appears. You could do worse than Dylan, my friend. Steph from Leap of Faith
I think it is as bad as it appears (though Emily being jealous could be a silver lining for those that are into that). And yeah, right on point with that one. I think Dylan would at least text us if he was going to be late, not the type to flake on the MC for 2 years or anything... LOL

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
If you flirt with both of the girls, are nice to them, and show attraction to them then you need to choose and you then fuck the one you choose. If you flirt with only one of the girls, are nice to only one of them, then you fuck that one. If you don't do any of that, choose to be rude or to ignore them, then the MC's father punches him. This all took place in the MC's past and there are only three outcomes: choose between the two, ignore one for the other, ignore both and get punched. I believe the walkthrough details how to go about that.

As it is in the past there is no choice to have both girls or to deny both of them, regardless of how it happens the MC had sex with one of them, grew close to them, and then left (unless you play through with the MC ignoring them and get punched). This is one of those rare times in the game where you don't get a choice about whether you fuck after having the MC choose to admit he loves one of the girls. It makes sense.

I think it is as bad as it appears (though Emily being jealous could be a silver lining for those that are into that). And yeah, right on point with that one. I think Dylan would at least text us if he was going to be late, not the type to flake on the MC for 2 years or anything... LOL
Did you not see where I said I dissed all the girls and no I did not flirt with one or the other unless it was one of the choices that was there and no other choice to choose from.
If I had to flirt with one or the other because no other choice was there then I made sure to choose the other one the next time a choice came up like that.
I choose the worst one of the ones that were there and it lead to fucking one or the other with no way around it.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Did you not see where I said I dissed all the girls and no I did not flirt with one or the other unless it was one of the choices that was there and no other choice to choose from.
If I had to flirt with one or the other because no other choice was there then I made sure to choose the other one the next time a choice came up like that.
I choose the worst one of the ones that were there and it lead to fucking one or the other with no way around it.
Then follow the walkthrough. I was able to get punched by the dad without it but you aren't the only person who is unable to enjoy the parental abuse without it. However, if you do like either of the girls then you should just pick one.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

I never use walkthrough's until after I play through several times.
I did get punched and still had to fuck one or the other.

I playing again right now being nice to everyone but that bitch Tori I hate that cunt big time.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I never use walkthrough's until after I play through several times.
I did get punched and still had to fuck one or the other.

I playing again right now being nice to everyone but that bitch Tori I hate that cunt big time.
Hmmm. I didn't have to fuck anyone when I got punched. Not sure what you did. Ah well, good luck. I'm team Alexis until the inevitable hindenburg level disaster occurs.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hmmm. I didn't have to fuck anyone when I got punched. Not sure what you did. Ah well, good luck. I'm team Alexis until the inevitable hindenburg level disaster occurs.
Okay for Cara and Nikki this is the first one without any choice Intertwined 2020-09-21 19-03-51-17.jpg (all the others you get to choose and I chose the one that was none flirting) then I get punched and this comes up Intertwined 2020-09-21 19-04-01-74.jpg and you are forced to fuck one of them without a choice.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
After the fire the grass became stronger and greener, let's hope for the best. I'm team Alex as well.
Just think of how awesome it would have been if they'd been carrying tons of popcorn!

Okay for Cara and Nikki this is the first one without any choice View attachment 827377 (all the others you get to choose and I chose the one that was none flirting) then I get punched and this comes up View attachment 827378 and you are forced to fuck one of them without a choice.
I don't know what to tell you. Were you nice to Cara at the club? Did you dance with her? Essentially you need low relationship points with both of them. If you have Atom or notepad++ you can take a look and see what the options give you in terms of points. I've got three play throughs: Cara, Nikki, and neither. On the neither I got punched and it cut to the MC and Erynn on his bed talking. I did play the beta before Nyx released it to the masses since I had to proofread it but I don't think anything changed that much.

I don't write walkthroughs, I leave that to Zoey and others. Perhaps they have a better idea?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Just think of how awesome it would have been if they'd been carrying tons of popcorn!

I don't know what to tell you. Were you nice to Cara at the club? Did you dance with her? Essentially you need low relationship points with both of them. If you have Atom or notepad++ you can take a look and see what the options give you in terms of points. I've got three play throughs: Cara, Nikki, and neither. On the neither I got punched and it cut to the MC and Erynn on his bed talking. I did play the beta before Nyx released it to the masses since I had to proofread it but I don't think anything changed that much.

I don't write walkthroughs, I leave that to Zoey and others. Perhaps they have a better idea?
No, at this option Intertwined 2020-09-21 19-03-51-17.jpg I still have 0 for both. Intertwined 2020-09-21 19-54-01-69.jpg

The playthrough I am doing now is all about Cara since she never kissed before she should be a virgin and I will add the tag if that is the case.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
No, at this option View attachment 827395 I still have 0 for both. View attachment 827396

The playthrough I am doing now is all about Cara since she never kissed before she should be a virgin and I will add the tag if that is the case.
As I recall correctly she is. I suppose I should go through and do my own canon pathway. I'd hate to have it where my playthrough doesn't work later on.

4.40 star(s) 272 Votes