xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
People who are into older women (ie. ~45 year old mothers).
I still fail to see the appeal. A woman at that age definitely has grown-ass kids, u gonna raise another dude's kids and make them call u Daddy ??:WaitWhat: Also, make sure to check her latest pics where she's obviously in better shape, the divorce did wonders for her not only in the bank account.:whistle: I picked Larsa as a random example, there's lots of women 35/40+ that look very good for their age, she's not the only woman in the whole world who can flaunt her ass proudly bcz of that.

the truth is that people who are attracted to older women are not attracted to 18 year old supermodels pretending to be older women.
Correct me if I'm wrong but Emily's age isn't mentioned, how did u assume she's 40+. And wouldn't you prefer young women to older women for a relationship ?? I mean, I'd fuck Larsa but I wouldn't want anything serious. Most older women at 40+ would settle down with a mature (or older) man who can support them both financially and emotionally, but if u like to be called a boy toy, it's your call. That's wasted time and potential bruh.

So after what Mr.Friendly posted(y), I guess we can agree that everybody has their own tastes, let's just say beauty is in the eye of the beholder to finish this debate, ok ??;) You don't like Emily bcz she's too young for YOUR taste, ignore her, there's lots of sexy women to romance.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Another Larsa Pippen, I'm sure.

Of course.
Because this isn't targeted to me or people like me.
That's my point.
Enjoy the exclusively 18 year old supermodel demographic targeting. ;)
It's like I said; and there's no getting around it.
LOL, it’s not like you said. But you can believe it is all you want. Have fun playing whatever games fit your “demographic”.

Roelandt

Jul 10, 2020
I won't tell him what to do, but I will tell him the truth.
And the truth is that people who are attracted to older women are not attracted to 18 year old supermodels pretending to be older women.
You appear to be trippin' bro. You neglected to show photos of over 40 Halle Berry, Salma Hayek, Angelina Jolie, Charlize Theron, Lucy Liu, Jennifer Connelly (drool), Jennifer Aniston, and SO many other extremely hot women over 40, some prettier than most of the characters in this game. But pictures of any of them would have disproven your point. 60+ Christie Brinkley? Holy COW!

And as a 57 year old man attracted to older women, I would like to point out that your "Truth" is false. It would be a lie to say that I am not attracted to, how did you put it..."18 year old supermodels pretending to be older women."

Speak for yourself, bro. I like ALL women.

About 5 years ago I was doing a mortgage refinance for a really cute Vietnamese girl...probably early 30s. I asked her out for dinner thinking, "She'll probably will say no because I'm so much older than she is". Well, she said yes for dinner after we finished the paperwork. Very cute, very sexy.

Wrapping this up, she gave me her driver's license to verify her identity. HELLO! She was 56 years old. We dated for a few months. No one believed she was older than me, thinking I was robbing the cradle. She was!

Jrock0986

Jun 20, 2018
Man this game really took me by surprise. Was getting a little bored with the inital setting, but then the flashback happened and wow!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
What's with the Sophie's choice? There's this thing called a harem.:WeSmart: View attachment 831551
You get to fuck one or the other, this is a flash back to before you leave your dad's house.
Don't know but it could lead to you getting the one pregnant. (I hope so anyway.)

If this is what they call the incest in the game then its not incest because they were not married at this time.
Right now there is only the mother that MC can have an incest relationship with and its no where there or even hinted at yet.

When your an adult and your parent marries and the spouse has adult children then it is not considered incest for the adult children to have relationships with each other anyway.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 272 Votes