Kayleigh

Jun 10, 2017
Okay for Cara and Nikki this is the first one without any choice View attachment 827377 (all the others you get to choose and I chose the one that was none flirting) then I get punched and this comes up View attachment 827378 and you are forced to fuck one of them without a choice.

It's probably the mod your using at fault here.
I just tried it and finished the past arc and didn't encounter any of this problems.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
It's probably the mod your using at fault here.
I just tried it and finished the past arc and didn't encounter any of this problems.
It happen on the first play through without the mod I just put the mod in to see if I did something other that what I wanted.
I always run through the first play through with out and mod or walkthrough and choosing the worst possible answer to see if there is any forced action.
But as you can see even with the mod you have no choice in those 2 options.

This time going through and going for Cara because she maybe a virgin MC was in 2 fights so far, still not done yet.

Kayleigh

Jun 10, 2017
It happen on the first play through without the mod I just put the mod in to see if I did something other that what I wanted.
I always run through the first play through with out and mod or walkthrough and choosing the worst possible answer to see if there is any forced action.
But as you can see even with the mod you have no choice in those 2 options.

This time going through and going for Cara because she maybe a virgin MC was in 2 fights so far, still not done yet.
Here can choose everything and this happens straight after the shopping

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Here can choose everything and this happens straight after the shopping
Thats not the problem that pic shows what it would be when you are nice to both girls, my first playthrough I was mean at all times but for the 2 pics I posted up in my post.
If you are mean to both girls you get what I posted with no other choice to choose.
I am just about there now on this 3rd playthrough with the mod in and being nice to both girls so I will see if I get the same as you.

Kayleigh

Jun 10, 2017
Thats not the problem that pic shows what it would be when you are nice to both girls, my first playthrough I was mean at all times but for the 2 pics I posted up in my post.
If you are mean to both girls you get what I posted with no other choice to choose.
I am just about there now on this 3rd playthrough with the mod in and being nice to both girls so I will see if I get the same as you.
No i ignored both of them in this run with the pictures, you made a mistake in your 1st playthrough.

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
Just think of how awesome it would have been if they'd been carrying tons of popcorn!
And I thought I had a black humor. ;)

My favorite quote from Pratchett:
"Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life."

• Love
Reactions: MrFriendly

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
No i ignored both of them in this run with the pictures, you made a mistake in your 1st playthrough.
Okay this playthrough with the mod in and being nice to both girls I get about the same options but with and extra scene with Nikki.

I got the same option as before with only 1 choice Intertwined 2020-09-21 20-42-50-43.jpg
Then it gives me this choice Intertwined 2020-09-21 20-44-19-95.jpg
And now the same as the first playthrough I have to choose 1. Intertwined 2020-09-21 20-50-44-32.jpg

I may have gotten a bad download so I will wait for a new update to come out then try it again all over from the start.

I knew she was a virgin Intertwined 2020-09-21 20-58-56-45.jpg Tag added.

I have also added the "school setting" to the tag list.

1 of my top fetishes is kissing and this game gives me a 3rd place winner in that fetish. Intertwined 2020-09-21 21-56-37-89.jpg

Last edited:

Deleted member 596203

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Okay this playthrough with the mod in and being nice to both girls I get about the same options but with and extra scene with Nikki.

I got the same option as before with only 1 choice View attachment 827426
Then it gives me this choice View attachment 827427
And now the same as the first playthrough I have to choose 1. View attachment 827428

I may have gotten a bad download so I will wait for a new update to come out then try it again all over from the start.

I knew she was a virgin View attachment 827444 Tag added.

I have also added the "school setting" to the tag list.

1 of my top fetishes is kissing and this game gives me a 3rd place winner in that fetish. View attachment 827517
It's the mod that messes things up. Even if you ignore the girls, you somehow get points which shouldn't happen.
Start a whole new game without the mod and it works as it should.
If you ignore the girls, you won't have a sexual relationship with any of them.

Reactions: Ghostly

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
It's the mod that messes things up. Even if you ignore the girls, you somehow get points which shouldn't happen.
Start a whole new game without the mod and it works as it should.
If you ignore the girls, you won't have a sexual relationship with any of them.
I did not use the mod for the first 2 play through's and got 1 less scene when I ignored both girls. The 2nd play I went for Nikki
I only put the mod in to see what all the choices were that I may have missed.

I think I got a bad download and will wait for the next update and try again.

As for the game.

So far the mom has a big secret.
1 girlfriend has a big secret.
Still don't understand why MC had to leave from his dad's house.
No incest as of yet and the way it looks there may never be.
Right now there is only 1 that can be called incest and that is with his mom if it ever happens.
Parents getting married after all the kids are over the age of 18 in not considered incest in any state for the kids hooking up with each other, but there was no sex after there parents got married anyway.

Last edited:

Roelandt

Jul 10, 2020
Haha.. Didn't even see that one.
Let's pretend his voice cracked!
Fixed it. thank you.
Yaaay! I helped!

Happy dance!

Nyx, I keep getting distracted with Life so I'm progressing slow through the game! BEAUTIFUL game. Renders are fantastic. I like the MC (tattoos...ick...hehe).

Only thing I think that's not hooking me that I think the narrative WANTS to hook me is Layla. I really don't like her as a person yet. She's cute but kinda a jerk. Well, not kinda. She is a jerk. I think she thinks she's flirting, but I find her mean behavior "off-putting." She hasn't been "awful" for a couple of scenes now, so I'm hoping to warm up to her. The game really wants me to like her. I get that some people actually like that kind of "cutting" joking around, so don't take anything I'm saying here as anything but an observation of how the character is obviously intended to be portrayed.

On the other hand I immediately fell for Alexis and Elena personality-wise.

I'm very early in the game (morning after the bar scene where I REALLY didn't want to kiss Layla but had to...hehe), but I find it interesting that almost every character that has been introduced so far (not very many yet) has been more or less horrible to the MC at this point except for Zach, Alexis, and Elena (though her patting his butt and taunting him in the scene I'm currently in was kinda the dick move that I expect from most everyone in the game). Heck, even his mother abandoned him when he needed her most. Poor guy! Almost everyone is an asshole in this universe!

I love how each character I've met so far has some undisclosed depth to them, making me want to dig deeper...even into (gah) Layla who I'm hoping will be less horrible as time goes by. :)

I've seen the model for Alexis in other games but the way she looks her is...I don't know...more alive or vibrant. I've looked over her face in the scenes a few times trying to figure out how you managed to pull that off, but I can't put my finger on it. Maybe the lighting, her expressions, I don't know. In other games the model was "meh." Here she is absolutely stunning.

One more time, I really like the MC. It's important to connect to the MC in a good game and games that don't quickly lose me. I like the guy and am finding it easy to empathize with his situation, reactions to others, and his environment. Seeing the world through his eyes will be a breeze!

So far an AMAZING game! I'm loving every minute of it!

Hopefully he'll meet more nice people down the line. Poor guy. Hehe.

Oh my

Dec 25, 2019
An uncaught exception occurred for me after MC tells Cano:sneaky: that he's ignoring her to get her back with her friends.
So I guess I was forced to fuck her from that point on.

I love being nice to the characters I'm not interested in without fucking them.
I hate having to be an asshole to characters in order to not fuck them.
Seems like the dev is going for the former, which is a big plus.

I'm exclusively interested in the landlady, so there's barely any content here for me.
But this game appears to be some top shelf stuff.
I do enjoy these run-of-the-mill hero moments from MC doing his thing while waiting for my LI's turn.
Nice-guy routes make the entire story enjoyable for me.

MC is an enjoyable man; and also not a 12 year old boy.
Nice!

Keep up the good work.

The physique of the 40 something year old "mother" breaks immersion really hard, though.
She's another never-pregnant 18 year old in everything but name.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I mean...

So far the mom has a big secret.
Ah crap. :cautious:
Am I speaking too soon?
Something to do with the... "club"?
/barf.

Last edited:

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
The physique of the 40 something year old "mother" breaks immersion really hard, though.
She's another never-pregnant 18 year old in everything but name.
I wonder how you ppl would "make" such a realistic mom and what would you find so attractive in her. She's probably a LI, who the fuck finds wrinkled bitches with saggy tits attractive.:eek: The incest tag probably means that we're going to fuck her, again, if incest is a harmless fantasy why can't an "unrealistic" mom be one too ??:rolleyes: I don't mean to offend bro', but being a 40-year-old mom with kids doesn't mean she has to look like a wale stranded on land.

It's 2020, nowadays women work out to stay in shape, stick to all kinds of diets, go to beauty salons etc. Let me give u an example of two "unrealistic" moms, Larsa Pippen (Scottie's ex-wife) and Brittanya Razavi. I know they thots and Brittanya is a slut and a bad example of a mom, still she has 4 kids and look at her. Same goes for Larsa, Kim K. etc. You'll say that these are rich bitches that don't do anything else but spend money on how they look, but it's important to stay fit and still look good at 40+ IMO, beauty is ageless bruh. Especially if your income comes from posting pics of your booty. It don't mean "normal" moms can't be sexy at an older or have a fit body if they really care about that.

In our case, Emily does pretty good for herself, she has a restaurant and her own night club, money isn't an issue, especially if her son helps her with the business. The game heavily implies that she and Melissa are/were in a sexual relationship, Melissa's also a hot lady, if u want to score dates you have to look at least decent.:WeSmart:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020

This update is the hardest one to write yet. Writing about emotions, not easy, at least for me.
I didn't expect you guys liking Nikki and Cara that much. I hoped for it, but never anticipated it. So that made me rethink a few things. You might see them earlier than I originally planned. I was thinking for a while how to manage that into the story and I think the solution I came up with fits perfectly. (Very happy about it myself!). You'll figure out what I've planned in this upcoming episode.
I also try to change up a few things you guys recommended when I asked for feedback.
The coding is getting complicated, not because of the different routes but more due to the bad coding in the first episodes. I really need to change that rather sooner than later. Probably after this update.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I didn't expect you guys liking Nikki and Cara that much. I hoped for it, but never anticipated it. So that made me rethink a few things. You might see them earlier than I originally planned. I was thinking for a while how to manage that into the story and I think the solution I came up with fits perfectly. (Very happy about it myself!). You'll figure out what I've planned in this upcoming episode.
I like them and I'm happy to hear that, just hope you haven't changed your plans too much and stayed true to your story.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Oh my

Dec 25, 2019
I wonder how you ppl would "make" such a realistic mom and what would you find so attractive in her.
It's 2020, nowadays women work out to stay in shape, stick to all kinds of diets, go to beauty salons etc. Let me give u an example of two "unrealistic" moms, Larsa Pippen (Scottie's ex-wife)

who the fuck finds wrinkled bitches with saggy tits attractive.:eek:
People who are into older women (ie. ~45 year old mothers).

If this doesn't make it obvious that the mother has an 18 years old model to cater to people who are into 18 year olds, then I don't know what will.

What the dev should know is that he is exclusively targeting the demographic who are into 18 year olds.
He is not targeting the demographic that is into older women (~45 year old mothers).

I won't tell him what to do, but I will tell him the truth.
And the truth is that people who are attracted to older women are not attracted to 18 year old supermodels pretending to be older women.

being a 40-year-old mom with kids doesn't mean she has to look like a wale stranded on land.
That's not my position.
That's your strawman.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020

People who are into older women (ie. ~45 year old mothers).

If this doesn't make it obvious that the mother has an 18 years old model to cater to people who are into 18 year olds, then I don't know what will.
If you don't like the mom then don't romance the mom (if even possible). If this makes the game unplayable for you then don't play the game. Move onto another game that fits your tastes.

What the dev should know is that he is exclusively targeting the demographic who are into 18 year olds.
He is not targeting the demographic that is into older women (~45 year old mothers).

I won't tell him what to do, but I will tell him the truth.
And the truth is that people who are attracted to older women are not attracted to 18 year old supermodels pretending to be older women.
Don't make such sweeping statements about what other people like. YOU don't like 18 year old supermodels pretending to be older women. YOU are only into ~45 year old mothers.

Personally I would fuck them all (in a game) because it is a fantasy. Just as I find a BBW mom in one game attractive I also find Emily in this game attractive. The Dev is making their game the way they want it to look or can make it look (depending on the availability of the assets being used). It is best if we focus on what we, as individuals like, and not try to state that "everyone" likes certain things. I don't have a problem with any of the character models in this game, I've met 40 year olds who look as good or better. Even after a kid or 3

Roelandt

Jul 10, 2020

This update is the hardest one to write yet. Writing about emotions, not easy, at least for me.
I also try to change up a few things you guys recommended when I asked for feedback.
The coding is getting complicated, not because of the different routes but more due to the bad coding in the first episodes. I really need to change that rather sooner than later. Probably after this update.
What a cool way to post a Progress Update.

Nyx...you one bad mamma jama!

QUESTION: I just finished the existing gameplay and want to write a review, in the REVIEW tab but can't figure out how. I feel silly for asking but can someone explain how I can do that? I can reply to Threads, but can't figure out how to create a Review.

Please advise!

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
What a cool way to post a Progress Update.

Nyx...you one bad mamma jama!

QUESTION: I just finished the existing gameplay and want to write a review, in the REVIEW tab but can't figure out how. I feel silly for asking but can someone explain how I can do that? I can reply to Threads, but can't figure out how to create a Review.

Please advise!
Ah, well Nyx is awesome about providing updates. I figured I'd share his latest post.

To leave a review you click on the stars you are going to rate it

4.40 star(s) 271 Votes