The_Hybrid

Nov 3, 2020
View attachment 1271880
Last time I spoke about an idea for a scene that I wanted to test if it will work or not. And it seems like it will be. I will know for certain once it's coded, but I'm happy with the result so far. Still working on day 3, but getting closer to the end and will start working on the competition day very soon. This will be a very long day since lots of different things can happen due to your choices. Maybe even something unexpected.
I'm not that happy about certain backgrounds, I mostly use the same to save a bit of time. I blur them out anyway. It's something I will change further down the line though. For now it will work.
Lately, not only me but also the admins on Discord getting messages asking for a release date. I've mentioned multiple times that this will be a very big episode. Meaning it will take longer to finish. Besides, the admins don't have any info about the release/story. I'm the only one who has that and I'll share that on a weekly basis here on Patreon.
But here is something I can do if the majority votes for it. I'm against it, but it's up to you. I can split this episode into parts 1 and 2. I will be able to release part 1 in maybe 2 weeks.
Part 1 will end just before the competition at training camp. Meaning I'm close to finishing those scenes. But part 1 is mostly build-up moments. Don't expect "special" scenes, revelations, questions that will be answered, a wow-moment, something unexpecting,... Nothing of that. That will all be in part 2. So I'd rather you have a bit more patience and wait for the full episode to have the full experience than playing it soon, maybe even be disappointed that some questions you had aren't answered yet and things you hoped for aren't in the story and have to wait probably even longer for part 2 to be released.

Let me know.
Full episode. I've even waited for a year for a game to release an update so another month is no biggie for me

The_Hybrid

Nov 3, 2020
Back to your stupid comments?
Who says he didn't have a party, to begin with?
Mostly when a kid's birthday is on a school day, the party is moved to the weekend. So they can actually have a proper party or do some kind of event.
You always spew big "knowledge" but you can't come up with that solution?

And maybe most importantly. Who wants to see a Birthday party with 13-year-olds in such a game?
Use your brain for once!
Don't mind him. The guy probably had a rough childhood or something. He doesn't even know how much work it is to get a scene like that. So you just keep up your wonderful work and us supporter got your back in any way if you need

Brian007

Sep 27, 2020
Does anyone know when the next update is due?
Expected this month Last or the starting of August ( in my POV may vary) because the story is said that 90% have been completed rendering and coding are remaining which will take time . Sit tight and wait

mollypolly

Apr 6, 2021
Hey guys, during my conversation with Alexis about Layla, there're two choices "Honest" and "Nothing's going on". If I choose the "Honest" option, will it end Alexis route? Must I choose the "Honest" option to continue the Layla route? If I choose the "Nothing's going on" option, will I still be able to continue Layla route?

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
Hey guys, during my conversation with Alexis about Layla, there're two choices "Honest" and "Nothing's going on". If I choose the "Honest" option, will it end Alexis route? Must I choose the "Honest" option to continue the Layla route? If I choose the "Nothing's going on" option, will I still be able to continue Layla route?
Yes and No If your honest she still would want it to work however you have to tell Layla about what you guys did on the next update that may end Layla's route not 100% sure.

Regis NEX

Feb 19, 2019
A bigger update sounds good, I really love the build up of the story. There's something about the vision of the developer that got me hooked.

That or I just love slow burns. It really does the title justice. Their stories are intertwining and happenstances and I'm hungry for it haha.​

4.40 star(s) 273 Votes