Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
What to expect with the two "new" girls in the photo?

Temptations or more? I find it too late to introduce a new LI.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
What to expect with the two "new" girls in the photo?

Well one of them is Vaieria, Zach's "girl" and the other is the chick that was with Layla when the MC confronted Toni in the bar. Don't remember her name. Was it Hannah or something like that?

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Girl in red bikini with blonde hair <3
That's Erynn. Love her new haircut, she look better with her hair down.

Temptation, most probably, just like Julia was. You screw up by screwing one of them and you permanently get screwed yourself.:whistle: Valeria could probably become a late LI, but that 'big revelation' could be about her being MC's half-sister, so I wouldn't bet on it. Plus, she's Zac unofficial GF, that would piss him off, and he seems like a cool dude. A little stupid, but at least he ain't a backstabber... yet.

Don't remember her name.
Sienna. But she has a BF, so I don't think she's gonna fool around with the MC. Speaking of Sienna's man, would be funny if it turned out he's the same Zane who dated Erynn and who 'performed' with her in that sex tape. At least we'd know what to do to get our payback.:devilish:

Jan 11, 2021
Preview pictures - Episode 8 - The Definition of Popularity + Extra

Send this picture to Lucas right away, I know he will appreciate it.

Or send to Alexis, with the text "Dear Lexi, I can't stop thinking about You!"

Erynn looks definitely angry or cold here. She might be talking to Ethan or Alexis right now. (Also the MC has a great potential to piss her off.)

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Preview pictures - Episode 8 - The Definition of Popularity + Extra

Send this picture to Lucas right away, I know he will appreciate it.

Or send to Alexis, with the text "Dear Lexi, I can't stop thinking about You!"

Erynn looks definitely angry or cold here. She might be talking to Ethan or Alexis right now. (Also the MC has a great potential to piss her off.)

I'm guessing Ethan, since she is being blackmailed. Erynn already knows that the MC/Lexi are together (at least in my game) But for those not on the Lexi route, I guess it could be her

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I love how we can just NOT help Erynn at the end of ep7. MC is fucking BRUTAL. Please, more choices like this one.
I have two saves, one to help, one not to help. I mean, I don't know if not helping her affects the Lexi route that I am later down the line. They are best friends, but I couldn't give a shit about her personal life. She got herself into it, she can get herself out.

I'm only keeping two saves because if not helping her fucks with my Lexi route, then I have the other save.

Reactions: Raziel_8

dashblade

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
I have two saves, one to help, one not to help. I mean, I don't know if not helping her affects the Lexi route that I am later down the line. They are best friends, but I couldn't give a shit about her personal life. She got herself into it, she can get herself out.

I'm only keeping two saves because if not helping her fucks with my Lexi route, then I have the other save.
You have to help my favorite girl if not I will spread rumor to Lexi about you!

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017

If you are on the Lexi route and decide to let Erynn are the fun for herself you get dumped by Lexi shortly after.

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
If you are on the Lexi route and decide to let Erynn are the fun for herself you get dumped by Lexi shortly after.
I saved her from Ethan and I did learn that if you don't she dumps you with a very pissed off phone call.

I mean later on when they talk, you have the option to help her figure things out or not to help her when it comes to the blackmail.

I have two saves from that point. Help and no help.

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
I saved her from Ethan and I did learn that if you don't she dumps you with a very pissed off phone call.

I mean later on when they talk, you have the option to help her figure things out or not to help her when it comes to the blackmail.

I have two saves from that point. Help and no help.
I saved her, and my first playthrough I'm going for Layla, even if I was on Lexi's path, I'd save her for 2 reasons: if you can help a girl/woman who is getting abused, you need help her and because I hate Ethan.

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Yeah - at that point it is not about whether or not you want to date Erryn, it's just being there for her as a friend and as a descent human being. I would want to be friends in real life with anyone that would walk on by and protect the groceries.

And when Mortarion, presumably the one that's Primarch of the Death Guard, would stop and help, them it really is a dick move to walk on by!

4.40 star(s) 273 Votes