Warscared

Jan 26, 2021

Unlocked
Preview pictures - Episode 8 - Work hard, play hard!

Zach`s looking pretty good and Lexxi is not around! not to mention that one can avoid all the hassle of trying to skip to the girls side of the dorms... ok i am sold i am gay for the stay for Zachary!

no homo- well maybe a little along as he is the power bottom!

I called Gabi/Mrs Ramirez a MILF in the past too, but to be honest she seems more in the 27/28 range than old enough to be the MCs mom.
she as to be old enough to be married to Santiago for when Andre leaves Santi and Em do not get back together!

unless Emily never told Santi that he had a son... that might be a fund moment!

Reactions: LSC82

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
one thing im confused about, the MCs dad is with the teacher? also was his dad the one he met at the bar when he watched basketball or was that lexis dad? im real confused about that.. i thought it was his dad at the bar but it seems thats lexis dad

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Well if that's the case someone's in jail by now. :ROFLMAO:
We don't know when she got married, going with the Santiago theory, there's nothing saying he got with Gabi right after Emily ghosted him.

she as to be old enough to be married to Santiago for when Andre leaves Santi and Em do not get back together!

unless Emily never told Santi that he had a son... that might be a fund moment!
We don't know how much time passes between getting Emily preggo and meeting Gabi, Gabi does appear distinctly younger than Emily to me...
We know is that Emily, Melissa and Adriana appear in the flashback, Gabi is someone who came around later, how much later is the question.

Emily did tell Santi she was preggo, and did throw the abortion offer his mom/dad made her back in their face, so he knows...

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
We don't know when she got married, going with the Santiago theory, there's nothing saying he got with Gabi right after Emily ghosted him.

We don't know how much time passes between getting Emily preggo and meeting Gabi, Gabi does appear distinctly younger than Emily to me...
We know is that Emily, Melissa and Adriana appear in the flashback, Gabi is someone who came around later, how much later is the question.

Emily did tell Santi she was preggo, and did throw the abortion offer his mom/dad made her back in their face, so he knows...
I guess you guys misunderstood me when the other person said the teacher/Mrs. Ramirez was old enough to be his mom and the MC is already 18 so that means she was around 10/11 when she had him and that's when I said "someone's in jail by now." lol

Last edited:

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
6C5904CF-1853-4B87-9E26-E1E9A76748AE.jpeg

Working on day 3 of training camp for some days now. It's coming along great. Finally a different scenery than the track field and bedroom. There will be lots of water involved, so I tried the wet skin look on the characters. I don't know if I do something wrong, but half of the time, it doesn't work, the other half, I don't really like it, it looks off. I made the decision to not use it at all. Same with the hair. There are too many characters, and I don't have a wet look hairstyle for all the different hairstyles/lengths I'm using. Mostly it doesn't even look good either. So I'm only using it if it fits the character and looks ok.
It's so hot there that the water simply vapourises immediately. Yeah, let's go with that.
I have a nice idea about a certain scene, but I don't know if I can pull it off. It will be pretty difficult to create and get it right (look natural). I'll probably spend a day in the weekend trying and testing it and mostly hoping it will work out the way I see it.
There will be at least 2 new references to real-life people in this episode like the "Layla-dance-routine". Let's see who can figure them out.

I've also added a poll here because I was interested in what the majority would think about following. I'm not saying this will be in the game. Just something I'd like to know.

Would you be ok with Zach kissing a LI / LI kissing Zach during a certain game? For example, I dare you to kiss ...

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
View attachment 1259920

Working on day 3 of training camp for some days now. It's coming along great. Finally a different scenery than the track field and bedroom. There will be lots of water involved, so I tried the wet skin look on the characters. I don't know if I do something wrong, but half of the time, it doesn't work, the other half, I don't really like it, it looks off. I made the decision to not use it at all. Same with the hair. There are too many characters, and I don't have a wet look hairstyle for all the different hairstyles/lengths I'm using. Mostly it doesn't even look good either. So I'm only using it if it fits the character and looks ok.
It's so hot there that the water simply vapourises immediately. Yeah, let's go with that.
I have a nice idea about a certain scene, but I don't know if I can pull it off. It will be pretty difficult to create and get it right (look natural). I'll probably spend a day in the weekend trying and testing it and mostly hoping it will work out the way I see it.
There will be at least 2 new references to real-life people in this episode like the "Layla-dance-routine". Let's see who can figure them out.

I've also added a poll here because I was interested in what the majority would think about following. I'm not saying this will be in the game. Just something I'd like to know.

Would you be ok with Zach kissing a LI / LI kissing Zach during a certain game? For example, I dare you to kiss ...
Just as long as he's not kissing Lexi. I would not want to see that.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Oh come on! Is just a game lol xD
I would think most fans of certain girls in the game wouldn't want to see that to be honest, unless they're into that whole thing. I sure ain't. Back in college in '83 after my GF broke up with me, I saw her new beau kiss her. I never had so much rage in my life.

Yeah it's a game, but the emotional connection is certainly there. Just how I am

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
View attachment 1259920

Don't see an issue with it as long as it's not your current LI like Layla (don't think Erynn or Lexi would be at the camp). Would be a bit weird to have your girlfriend kissing your best friend lol. Guessing some truth or dare or spin the bottle type deal is going to happen? Either way, not a big deal. Could add some interesting drama. :sneaky:

Reactions: Gladheim

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Don't see an issue with it as long as it's not your current LI like Layla (don't think Erynn or Lexi would be at the camp). Would be a bit weird to have your girlfriend kissing your best friend lol. Guessing some truth or dare or spin the bottle type deal is going to happen? Either way, not a big deal. Could add some interesting drama. :sneaky:
if I wanted that kind of drama, I'd play DPCs current game or some silly NTR thing (which I would never do since I avoid that tag like the plague.)

If I was the MC and saw Zach kissing Lexi, silly game or not, I'd kill him after a slow, methodical torture sequence :ROFLMAO:

But hey, that's me

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
if I wanted that kind of drama, I'd play DPCs current game or some silly NTR thing (which I would never do since I avoid that tag like the plague.)

If I was the MC and saw Zach kissing Lexi, silly game or not, I'd kill him after a slow, methodical torture sequence :ROFLMAO:

But hey, that's me
Well like I said, Lexi (or Erynn) won't be there more than likely, so you got nothing to worry about (and I don't see a situation with Zach even having a chance to kiss Lexi lol). The last post from the dev showed the girls at the getaway camp that will be there, so it's probably between one of these four:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And seeing as Layla is the only one that you can have as a current LI out of those (the others are probably future LI), then I don't care as like I said before, as long as it's not your current LI (Layla) it should be fine. If you're not on Layla's path, then you more than likely have nothing to worry about at all. ;)

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Well my main interests are Nikki/Cara/Gabi and i don't think they will be present, so there is that.

Can we beat up Zach afterwards, i mean really beat him up, not just a slap ?
If we can, i'd say go for it.
He has such a punchable face and a character, which goes along well with it...

In all honesty, i don't think that scene would sit well with many, not to mention the dumpster fire we will have here afterwards.

Last edited:
Jan 11, 2021
I don't think our MC should be angry or even worry about one of the (many!) Love Interests being kissed by such a loser as Zach.

At the end it is all about the MC's self confidence and the strength of his relationship with the given girl (we are talking about a girl, right?)

And yes, it is a game where people do stupid things, but still they are not supposed to push things further.

And call me naive, but I also trust Zach, he's my bro, even if not the sharpest mind, to know, where to stop.

So yes, if it's only a one time dare, I don't mind.

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
View attachment 1259920

Meanwhile the MC kisses Valeria all good I mean its just a kiss right ?

Last edited:

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
I would think most fans of certain girls in the game wouldn't want to see that to be honest, unless they're into that whole thing. I sure ain't. Back in college in '83 after my GF broke up with me, I saw her new beau kiss her. I never had so much rage in my life.

Yeah it's a game, but the emotional connection is certainly there. Just how I am
But its a fucking game xd i mean Truth or Dare...

Reactions: CynicalBstrd

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
View attachment 1259920

If it is a simply kiss and during a game, I'm ok. I'm not ok if they (Zach or another dude with one or more LIs) are making out. But a kiss? Yea, I'm ok and I like Zach, I'm sure that he won't try anything funny if he knows that MC likes the girl he is kissing.

Reactions: Gladheim

St1ffme1ster

Feb 18, 2021
View attachment 1259920

Personally i dont mind it, my two favourites LI won't be there.

4.40 star(s) 273 Votes