Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
Holly shit don´t talk bout my LOVE, Melissa :love:

Don´t really know the DEV , but i´m 99% sure that she´s just a TOTALLY TEASE too, maybe just a Kiss ... just hope that i´m completly wrong and we can get her in the future :unsure:
Damm that's disappointing, seems like the dev really doesn't like Milfs. Definitely hope there the dev adds her as a romance option, even if its just as a side girl

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
Wouldn´t say the Dev doesn´t like Milfs, because we got the Teacher even when Drunk only. Or we got the Teacher just for more incomming Drama. The Dev likes Drama that we are all sure bout. :ROFLMAO:
Good to know, I like drama in such games..makes the whole thing more interesting imho (and not just a collection of sex scenes). The story is already getting more interesting (just started the flashback)

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
In theory, a 18 year old could also be a MILF if she has a child. MILFs don't necessarily have to be 30+, even if most people probably only speak of a MILF between (around) 30-45.

Sep 3, 2020
In theory, a 18 year old could also be a MILF if she has a child. MILFs don't necessarily have to be 30+, even if most people probably only speak of a MILF between (around) 30-45.
that's true but a good quality milf it's a lot harder to get than you think it's like a recipe

she can't be too young she has to look like a mature woman

notice I said she has to look like a woman not a girl

but at the same time she can't look too old

she can have wrinkles but not too much

remember looking for a milf not a gilf

and how can I put this she has to look like she has a lot of child-bearing years left

the perfect recipe for the perfect milf

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
relax dudes you will get the chance to nail Melissa and Emily on interwined 2: the inception! where you will play as Santiago or Edvard! but sadly for you guys they will not be Milf´s then i mean except for Adriana! but how realistic is a 22 year old Milf?
yea right.

any age (even underager) can be traditional milf as long as she has bumped out at least 1 child but if talking about older women as milfs but no kids then age needs to be 35+.

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
I'm enjoying the game so far (lots of great & memorable girls) but I have never seen a MC get beat up more than this..kind of annoying and I don't see the point. Kind of makes him look pathetic
Well, maybe the Dev doesn´t like Males. :ROFLMAO: ... The MC was always strange with his runaway from anything. Let´s just say he knows how to handle Chicks but nothing else. Btw i really wonder when he runs away again because of any problem. :unsure:

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
Well, maybe the Dev doesn´t like Males. :ROFLMAO: ... The MC was always strange with his runaway from anything. Let´s just say he knows how to handle Chicks but nothing else. Btw i really wonder when he runs away again because of any problem. :unsure:
Yeah its weak and feels forced. The MC seems to turn into a weak pathetic dude whenever there is a fight. He was beaten up in the flashback and now in the present story too lol

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
The whole point of the MILF, from classics like "My Best Friends Mother," and "My Mother's Best Friend," and such (My Sister's Best Friend's Mother's Cousin?)is a woman that is old enough to be your mother (with an 18-24 year old male protagonist). Extending MILF to mean "someone your age who happens to have a kid" really makes the definition meaningless. MILF traditionally meant someone from the next generation for that "age taboo." Someone 2-10 years older just doesn't seem to have the same naughtiness. IMHO, of course.

Last edited:

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Kind of lame but understandable I suppose. And what about Melissa, the mother's friend? Is there any romance there. So far I have to say she and Emily look hotter than the other girls
Sadly there is only a dream/fantasy sequence between Melissa and the MC. Don't get too excited like I did first time watching it, as soon as it really starts to get hot, Melissa wakes up and kinda freaks out a bit despite always teasing and flirting with the MC.

Feb 15, 2019
The whole point of the MILF, from classics like "My Best Friends Mother," and "My Mother's Best Friend," and such (My Sisterr's Best Friend's Mother's Cousin?)is a woman that is old enough to be your mother (with an 18-24 year old male protagonist). Extending MILF to mean "someone your age who happens to have a kid" really makes the definition meaningless. MILF traditionally meant someone from the next generation for that "age taboo." Someone 2-10 years older just doesn't seem to have the same naughtiness. IMHO, of course.
Exactly. Teenagers have kids all the time. But an 18 or 19 year old with a kid is NOT what the term “MILF” was intended for. MILF should really just mean a woman who could have a child of the legal age of consent - so theoretically a woman of 36, minimum (18 when she had the now-legal kid).

Reactions: Dragon59

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Exactly. Teenagers have kids all the time. But an 18 or 19 year old with a kid is NOT what the term “MILF” was intended for. MILF should really just mean a woman who could have a child of the legal age of consent - so theoretically a woman of 36, minimum (18 when she had the now-legal kid).
no it isn't but tell that to brazzers etc, they have milfs who are still on their lower 30s (and some who would fit to gilf category).

4.40 star(s) 273 Votes