Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
08/06/2021
View attachment 1235648

I removed the progress percentages for renders/coding for now since they were wrong. I totally miscalculated how many renders I need for the next update. As it stands now, it's probably going to be twice as big as the last episode. Once I'm further along I'll add them again.
I said last week that I'm working on day 2 of training camp and that it would be a small in-between day. It isn't that small, I had to put much more in than I thought. Still working on the last renders for that, but will start day 3 tomorrow.
All the choices I've put in the game are biting my butt at the moment. There are so many possibilities already in one scene, even I got confused while coding and seeing how many different routes I actually need. In one particular scene, there would be over10 different outcomes, which is just too much. I crimped them down to 4. I wish I could go down to 2-3 but then some scenes wouldn't make much sense and be unrealistic. I try to re-use previously made renders for those scenes but in some cases, the expressions just don't match. Changing expressions is quick but rendering the image takes time.

Choices won't be as black and white anymore as for example the Nikki-Cara choice where you basically could do what you want and still pick the girl you like most.
There will be outcomes that are already pre-determined by your previous choices and the girls will make the ultimate decision. So I hope you made the right decisions along the way.

Little spoiler warning ahead. Stop reading if you don't want to know.

There will be a BIG reveal in this episode. It won't be in the dialogue, but if you connect the dots of the info that is already in the game, you should be able to figure it out. And I'm not talking about the obvious reveal which will also be in this episode. ;)

ENJOY...HYPE and support Nyx :)
So what Nyx is saying is that ep8 is gonna be like...

107a97ca5bd4a571edcebec54a66fc32.jpg

Arden4702

Jul 22, 2017
While it wouldn't be ideal, there's always the option of going back and eliminating/streamlining a previous option or two that has resulted in too many complicated outcomes. Obviously this would annoy some people who were particularly attached to a particular decision, and it may or may not required a fresh or older save, but in the long run it might save a lot of stress and headaches.
sisters (if he means those who mc bedded during trip) dad isn't mc's dad (by blood) unless it changes again.
Meaning Lexi, Layla

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018
Per cortesia come faccio ad installarla? speravo nello zip ci fossere delle note. E' per PC? Grazie.
nessun problema, ora c'è una guida e un file .exe che installa automaticamente la patch per la traduzione automaticamente.
scegli tu quale preferisci
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
no problem, now there is a guide and an .exe file that automatically installs the patch for the translation automatically.

Here is the Italian translation
of Intertwined [v0.7]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Intertwined [v0.7]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale"
è stata generata da un fan.

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
As a fan of using .pdf walkthroughs, I gotta ask....Maviarab has been gone for such a long time (I hope that nothing bad happened to him).

Can anybody take the reins of the .pdf walkthrough for the game?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
As a fan of using .pdf walkthroughs, I gotta ask....Maviarab has been gone for such a long time (I hope that nothing bad happened to him).

Can anybody take the reins of the .pdf walkthrough for the game?
possible but unlikely.

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
So is there really no incest in the game? Kind of a shame considering how hot the mother is (just started the game and you could even look at her tits..seems weird to give that option)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So is there really no incest in the game? Kind of a shame considering how hot the mother is (just started the game and you could even look at her tits..seems weird to give that option)
don't think so since patreon pretty much disallows incest content. can look but not touch.

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
don't think so since patreon pretty much disallows incest content. can look but not touch.
There´s always a way to hide contend what you can just unluck with codes.

But actually i find it always funny when people react to chars we will never be able to touch ... Key have the same on WVM where i would prefer to run away with Azel :ROFLMAO: ... We can´t have all we want, it is what it is, just a Ultimate TEASE :ROFLMAO:

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
Kind of lame but understandable I suppose. And what about Melissa, the mother's friend? Is there any romance there. So far I have to say she and Emily look hotter than the other girls

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
There´s always a way to hide contend what you can just unluck with codes.

But actually i find it always funny when people react to chars we will never be able to touch ... Key have the same on WVM where i would prefer to run away with Azel :ROFLMAO: ... We can´t have all we want, it is what it is, just a Ultimate TEASE :ROFLMAO:
Lol in games where there is no incest I wish the mothers were ugly instead. If they are hot and there are teases then not getting any option to take things further is a bit frustrating

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Kind of lame but understandable I suppose. And what about Melissa, the mother's friend? Is there any romance there. So far I have to say she and Emily look hotter than the other girls
Holly shit don´t talk bout my LOVE, Melissa :love:

Don´t really know the DEV , but i´m 99% sure that she´s just a TOTALLY TEASE too, maybe just a Kiss ... just hope that i´m completly wrong and we can get her in the future :unsure:

Reactions: Journey95
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes