seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
This game and BADIK are the only two MC's i've actually liked. We have to do something about his haircut though, what even is that. Im going to call it the "Portland Special." :(
If he buzzed it, instant BADIK-tier. MC in that has a Portland Special too, im noticing a trend

Reactions: Princess Yana ♥

adam0007

Aug 19, 2020
Hi guys , just joined the game today and whoa I'm a fan so thanks for that Nyx . Yeah some hard choices out there but I think Layla trumps Alexis and fun with Mel means no fun with Erryn then Mel wins . Then if a chance for Emily then we would so love it . Fun with Elena is all good but not over Layla . Then we have Gabi who is just hot and want to see where this goes . And Cara is good for those who prefer a more teen like youthful one and for those who like it a bit more mature then Kelly.

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
Hi guys , just joined the game today and whoa I'm a fan so thanks for that Nyx . Yeah some hard choices out there but I think Layla trumps Alexis and fun with Mel means no fun with Erryn then Mel wins . Then if a chance for Emily then we would so love it . Fun with Elena is all good but not over Layla . Then we have Gabi who is just hot and want to see where this goes . And Cara is good for those who prefer a more teen like youthful one and for those who like it a bit more mature then Kelly.
Best keep those comments to yourself my friend because a lot Lexi fans are going to haunt you in your sleep. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Wouldn´t say the Dev doesn´t like Milfs, because we got the Teacher even when Drunk only. Or we got the Teacher just for more incomming Drama. The Dev likes Drama that we are all sure bout. :ROFLMAO:
I called Gabi/Mrs Ramirez a MILF in the past too, but to be honest she seems more in the 27/28 range than old enough to be the MCs mom.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I called Gabi/Mrs Ramirez a MILF in the past too, but to be honest she seems more in the 27/28 range than old enough to be the MCs mom.
i think she's over 30 so fits in very wide definition of milf.

Reactions: LSC82
4.40 star(s) 273 Votes