Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
08/06/2021
1623169724157.png

I removed the progress percentages for renders/coding for now since they were wrong. I totally miscalculated how many renders I need for the next update. As it stands now, it's probably going to be twice as big as the last episode. Once I'm further along I'll add them again.
I said last week that I'm working on day 2 of training camp and that it would be a small in-between day. It isn't that small, I had to put much more in than I thought. Still working on the last renders for that, but will start day 3 tomorrow.
All the choices I've put in the game are biting my butt at the moment. There are so many possibilities already in one scene, even I got confused while coding and seeing how many different routes I actually need. In one particular scene, there would be over10 different outcomes, which is just too much. I crimped them down to 4. I wish I could go down to 2-3 but then some scenes wouldn't make much sense and be unrealistic. I try to re-use previously made renders for those scenes but in some cases, the expressions just don't match. Changing expressions is quick but rendering the image takes time.

Choices won't be as black and white anymore as for example the Nikki-Cara choice where you basically could do what you want and still pick the girl you like most.
There will be outcomes that are already pre-determined by your previous choices and the girls will make the ultimate decision. So I hope you made the right decisions along the way.

Little spoiler warning ahead. Stop reading if you don't want to know.

There will be a BIG reveal in this episode. It won't be in the dialogue, but if you connect the dots of the info that is already in the game, you should be able to figure it out. And I'm not talking about the obvious reveal which will also be in this episode. ;)

ENJOY...HYPE and support Nyx :)

1337Bob

Jan 31, 2018
08/06/2021
View attachment 1235648

I removed the progress percentages for renders/coding for now since they were wrong. I totally miscalculated how many renders I need for the next update. As it stands now, it's probably going to be twice as big as the last episode. Once I'm further along I'll add them again.
I said last week that I'm working on day 2 of training camp and that it would be a small in-between day. It isn't that small, I had to put much more in than I thought. Still working on the last renders for that, but will start day 3 tomorrow.
All the choices I've put in the game are biting my butt at the moment. There are so many possibilities already in one scene, even I got confused while coding and seeing how many different routes I actually need. In one particular scene, there would be over10 different outcomes, which is just too much. I crimped them down to 4. I wish I could go down to 2-3 but then some scenes wouldn't make much sense and be unrealistic. I try to re-use previously made renders for those scenes but in some cases, the expressions just don't match. Changing expressions is quick but rendering the image takes time.

Choices won't be as black and white anymore as for example the Nikki-Cara choice where you basically could do what you want and still pick the girl you like most.
There will be outcomes that are already pre-determined by your previous choices and the girls will make the ultimate decision. So I hope you made the right decisions along the way.

There will be a BIG reveal in this episode. It won't be in the dialogue, but if you connect the dots of the info that is already in the game, you should be able to figure it out. And I'm not talking about the obvious reveal which will also be in this episode. ;)

While it wouldn't be ideal, there's always the option of going back and eliminating/streamlining a previous option or two that has resulted in too many complicated outcomes. Obviously this would annoy some people who were particularly attached to a particular decision, and it may or may not required a fresh or older save, but in the long run it might save a lot of stress and headaches.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
That the sisters dad is MC dude's dad if that the big reveal not that big thought it was kinda obvious.
If the MC's dad turns out to be the father of Layla/Lexi, I'll be shitting kittens for years, but honestly, I think he is. (If that's what you're actually talking about). Doesn't that make Lexi/Layla a neo-quasi half-sister thing in some way or another?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
If the MC's dad turns out to be the father of Layla/Lexi, I'll be shitting kittens for years, but honestly, I think he is. (If that's what you're actually talking about)
sisters (if he means those who mc bedded during trip) dad isn't mc's dad (by blood) unless it changes again.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
sisters (if he means those who mc bedded during trip) dad isn't mc's dad (by blood) unless it changes again.
Ah, Nikki & Cara. Well, they're not really a part of my playthrough, so I tend to not think of them. By "sisters" i thought it could also relate to Lexi/Layla, but I see what you're getting at

handsoem

Feb 6, 2020
That the sisters dad is MC dude's dad if that the big reveal not that big thought it was kinda obvious.
What's he trying to say is Santiago (The MC's biological father) is layla and lexi's father and I also thought that was kinda obvious

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
What's he trying to say is Santiago (The MC's biological father) is layla and lexi's father and I also thought that was kinda obvious
Now we have to see what happens with the relationships between the MC, Layla and Alexis. Adriana would be MC´s stepmother, right ?

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Now we have to see what happens with the relationships between the MC, Layla and Alexis. Adriana would be MC´s stepmother, right ?
time to insert the incest tag :p
In a way, yeah, she would. But that means my MC's wonderful relationship with Lexi would possibly be in a detour...? I had enough detours in another game which I refuse to go back to until it's done. I don't want anything getting in the way of Lexi, but, that might not be the case. :cry:

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
there will not be any incest! its been stated already! we have not seen Lexxi´s father face for a reason!

Also Santiago is the MC dad but he is the cousin of Eduardo Layla and Lexxi´s father! so the MC`s and Lexxi are 3rd degree cousins!

do remember Lexxi was already born when Em was fucking Santiago and they where room mates no way he would have not have been caught double dipping!

that`s where my money is!

the big reveal in my opinion is that Lexxi liked to visit Laykin so much because she was fucking Nathan on the side and the big reveal is that ... options:

coach morgan is Cara/nikki father or just Cara
Nathan will go and visit you to try and get Lexxi back and your "brother" becomes your arch enemy!
Andres is Lexxi`s biological father and Santiago is Layla and that`s why you and Layla will never get sexually involved!

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
In a way, yeah, she would. But that means my MC's wonderful relationship with Lexi would possibly be in a detour...? I had enough detours in another game which I refuse to go back to until it's done. I don't want anything getting in the way of Lexi, but, that might not be the case. :cry:
OMG, tell me about it, I dunno if I can handle another potentially tragic development after the whole Lexi-Erryn life-long best friends fallout. I picked Alexis as my L.I. in my primary/first PT, so if that bombshell reveal happens, and taking into consideration Alexis has been the only one I can think of that has had the most sex with the MC would have to make him wonder if he's just cursed with the worst luck ever.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
OMG, tell me about it, I dunno if I can handle another potentially tragic development after the whole Lexi-Erryn life-long best friends fallout. I picked Alexis as my L.I. in my primary/first PT, so if that bombshell reveal happens, and taking into consideration Alexis has been the only one I can think of that has had the most sex with the MC would have to make him wonder if he's just cursed with the worst luck ever.
I never ever chose anyone but Alexis after my initial run with this game way back when it seems, and that was Nikki. But since that was, at the time, only during flashback stuff, I decided to try the game with Lexi and I haven't looked back since. I still get the hankering for Nikki every so often but it never happens.

I don't want "family-type" shit to get in the way with this game. I care about Lexi way too much to give her up and I'm already going to have to deal with drama helping Erynn (have 2 saves for that) and if you throw the possible BS with Lexi in with that, I might not like where this game is going.

I'm already worried about what could happen at the training camp if the MC tells Layla about him and Lexi. Just...too much.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Well I decided to make multiple saves since I actually like several of the L.I. options, but Lexi was the obvious pick for me initially since unlike Erryn who apparently also might have had feelings for the MC, she was actually willing to take a chance and pursue him. Other than her fear of telling Erryn about them hooking up, and what it would mean for their friendship, I feel like she knows what she feels for the MC and is not interested in playing mind games.

I do feel a little sad for a potential what could have been relationship between Erryn and the MC had he never left and just confronted her about their misunderstanding without anyone else there, but other than missing her childhood friend, I never got the impression she saw the MC as anything other than a little brother. I like the more compelling romantic story of the MC stealing Lexi's first kiss and becoming her own teenage crush, only to meet him again by chance on the flight back to see his mom again.

As for Nikki vs. Cara, I was more of a Cara fan, but I'm glad I made multiple save paths since I also still like Nikki and Layla as well. That said, I am curious what a relationship with Erryn would look like, but I'll get to that path later.

Jan 11, 2021
08/06/2021
View attachment 1235648

First of all, respect to Nyx for the fair approach.
The stats of renders and code were too misleading in the current phase of development.
So it is better to just omit them for the time being.

Anyway, it seems that the next episode will be months rather than weeks away.

Way too often my prophetical sense fails me, so I would not even venture to connect the dots in the context of the BIG reveal.

It seems to be an obvious reveal however that Navarro and Santi turn out to be the same person. Navarro as a sports agent should be naturally lurking around the camp anyway.
(Too bad, I forgot to call my MC Luke, so I can not taste the sentence "Luke, I am your father.")

Another question is, however, whether Gabi will allow MC to call her mom.

4.40 star(s) 273 Votes