Jan 11, 2021
Curious. MC is shocked, but Lexi is pretty happy/chill. Only thing I can think of is she did something regarding Erynn's situation trying to help, or she set up something with the parents(aka, so you're the reason my daughter has been ditching school, stealing my car, and fucking up her life recently). :unsure: :unsure:
Alexis might be acting as a loose cannon in the absence of the MC.
Just a couple of previews earlier she sent an image of an ear piercing to MC.
So anything can happen. She can even quit the university and buy the bar from Dylan with the help of her family. Or she can arrange a replacement for her maternity leave.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
So anything can happen. She can even quit the university and buy the bar from Dylan with the help of her family. Or she can arrange a replacement for her maternity leave.
If Lexi turns out to be unfaithful while the few days the MC is gone, I'm going to be real pissed. But I'm pretty sure it's something related (maybe inviting him for dinner?) to her parents or Erynn

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
If Lexi turns out to be unfaithful while the few days the MC is gone, I'm going to be real pissed. But I'm pretty sure it's something related (maybe inviting him for dinner?) to her parents or Erynn
Nah, I don't believe Lexi will be unfaithful, that picture is only for gives the fans shivers down their spine, lol. I don't believe dev will add NTR (someone stealing a LI from MC) here.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Ya'll seem to forget that Nyx is evil incarnate when it comes to teasing us before an update.....
I feel I need to defend a fellow lady on here, sure she may have dropped the very rare teaser that may or may not look bad but to call her evil incarnate.

Hunni that's just wrong...

She's much, much worse....

Dany7519

Oct 27, 2020
Nah, I don't believe Lexi will be unfaithful, that picture is only for gives the fans shivers down their spine, lol. I don't believe dev will add NTR (someone stealing a LI from MC) here.
Lexi is in love with MC she woukd never be unfaithful, beside this scene us when you are not on lexi route (than agein why on the phone with mc)

Reactions: underoath27

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
that spoiler :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

I'm actually pretty curious to see how Nyx handles pregnancy if it happens. Since we have single parents being a pretty consistent theme.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
don't know what that means :D but i guess it is a good thing :love:
Most certainly is.

It was used originally in the Honeymooners by Jackie Gleason, but since it's meant the following:

"Used to express that one has a strong reaction that cannot be expressed in words, especially when expressing embarrassment or sexual attraction."

I guess I show my age sometimes when it comes to certain things :LOL:

Reactions: OutOfAshes

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Basically an archaic form of "Giggity giggity."
But better. More classy, by one of the best actors of his time. Not like that aforementioned term. Not "archaic" but younger people would think anything not from the 90s or onwards archaic.

Most of the crap terminology these days that people say when it comes to certain things makes no sense to me, as I'm sure most of the terms I use, like that one in question, is not familiar with people.

I'd rather think of older days most times rather than live in the time like today where the American English language is butchered in a few ways, more than I care to mention.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
But better. More classy, by one of the best actors of his time. Not like that aforementioned term. Not "archaic" but younger people would think anything not from the 90s or onwards archaic.

Most of the crap terminology these days that people say when it comes to certain things makes no sense to me, as I'm sure most of the terms I use, like that one in question, is not familiar with people.

I'd rather think of older days most times rather than live in the time like today where the American English language is butchered in a few ways, more than I care to mention.
True. Like I said in my edit, hummina-hummina sounds like an engine revving up, so it gives the impression of the heart rate increasing, adrenaline pumping. I may be old, but "Giggity-giggity" sounds a bit weird, and in context, creepy.

4.40 star(s) 273 Votes