Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
You better knock on wood. lol
I wouldn't think Lexi would stray at all she seems like she would be the most loyal LI in the game. Don't know what would happen with Layla or Erynn (ESPECIALLY Erynn), or the others. She seems like she would clock anyone who tried to move on her. Yeah it won't stop guys from trying, like the vulture in that picture, but to me she seems to honestly love the MC.

But yeah, we're at Nyx's mercy here.

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
I wouldn't think Lexi would stray at all she seems like she would be the most loyal LI in the game. Don't know what would happen with Layla or Erynn (ESPECIALLY Erynn), or the others. She seems like she would clock anyone who tried to move on her. Yeah it won't stop guys from trying, like the vulture in that picture, but to me she seems to honestly love the MC.

But yeah, we're at Nyx's mercy here.
Hmm... you do have a point there and we seen her rejecting the rock singer when he was trying to make a move on her so there's that and for guys eyeing her like a piece of stake it's bound to happen. lol

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
is it NTR if its a rape?

even if its a rape, if she enjoys it will it turn into NTR?

that dude sent shivers down my spine because he looks like a rapist in need of a beat down!
I swear I better not see anything like that in this game.

Bad enough I deal with that kind of thing in Hillside, I don't really want to see it here. That's the kind of thing I always want to avoid and if it does happen in this game (rape and/or NTR) this game is gone from my hard drive, no ifs, ands, or buts about it. And I most certainly don't want to see my Lexi (aka Carli) character involved in anything like that at all.

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
I said it before and will do it again. It's a BIG episode, which means it will take a longer time than the "normal" release schedule. Twice the size = takes at least twice as long to work on, three times the size = I think you get the gist. In the end, you'll have the same amount of content as +/-2 episodes packed into one.
September-October?

Jan 11, 2021

I truly hope so... That's some pretty monumental scope creep.
As Nyx said, it wouldn't be worth splitting up the training camp episode just to get it out sooner. I hope the future episodes will be more compact and that Nyx will finally get some faster hardware for rendering.

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
As Nyx said, it wouldn't be worth splitting up the training camp episode just to get it out sooner. I hope the future episodes will be more compact and that Nyx will finally get some faster hardware for rendering.
I honestly wrote a couple short replies to this post but I couldn't find the right phrasing... Im familiar enough with F95 to understand how posts that don't ooze praise get treated.

I was only looking at things from a project management perspective, such an extreme shift in the development timeline makes me uneasy. Scope creep... I'll just leave that as the word of the day and be on my way.

Hope it works out (y)

Wonder Wolf

Mar 3, 2018
I swear I better not see anything like that in this game.

Bad enough I deal with that kind of thing in Hillside, I don't really want to see it here. That's the kind of thing I always want to avoid and if it does happen in this game (rape and/or NTR) this game is gone from my hard drive, no ifs, ands, or buts about it. And I most certainly don't want to see my Lexi (aka Carli) character involved in anything like that at all.
I am with you there. To see rape from a perspective where you can't do anything about it is bad and makes me feel uncomfortable, it is bad enough in real life when something like that happens.

I only play Ntr if it is listed at the beginning of a new game in the tags and future tags and not if it suddenly appears in the middle of the game without warning.

And as for Hillside, justice will win and all those responsible for the suffering of the Lloyd family will pay for it. :devilish:

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018

Unlocked
Preview pictures - Episode 8 - Competition day

Well, the last picture ... hmmm could it be that there will be an incoming Elena hug and a small Kiss, not to forget a stupid looking face from Zach ... :ROFLMAO:

What are your theories? :unsure:

Keep them coming Nyx, more Elena :love:

Last edited:

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
Wow just came to check on the status reports and as I can see the main topic between Lexi and the new male character hasn't subsided yet and I understand why Lexi fans are worried, but I don't think Nyx would never add NTR unless she tell us otherwise just like she told us about the Truth or Dare content and telling "US" how we would feel about Zac kissing one of the girls, but that would be spoiling the surprise if she told us... damn she sure is evil keeping us on our toes lol. :sneaky::devilish:

Last edited:

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Wow just came to check on the status reports and as I can see the main topic between Lexi and the new male character hasn't subsided yet and I understand why Lexi fans are worried, but I don't think Nyx would never add NTR unless she tell us otherwise just like she told us about the Truth or Dare content and telling "US" about how we would feel about Zac kissing one of the girls, but that would be spoiling the surprise if she told us... damn she sure is evil keeping us on our toes lol. :sneaky::devilish:
Agreed fully on the fact that Nyx would let us know. I mean, that is a big thing to add especially this late in the game, and ESPECIALLY to probably one of the most popular LIs in the game.

I avoid all games with that tag and content. I would hate to drop this one so late in the game sort to speak since I am so invested in Lexi

Reactions: Johnny Bravo.

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
Agreed fully on the fact that Nyx would let us know. I mean, that is a big thing to add especially this late in the game, and ESPECIALLY to probably one of the most popular LIs in the game.

I avoid all games with that tag and content. I would hate to drop this one so late in the game sort to speak since I am so invested in Lexi
This goes to every developer if there's going to be any NTR/Swing/Sharing in there work why not add it beginning instead putting it out there without any warning that's one of things I really hate about developers we get all hooked on the game and without a warning BAM!! pretty much bitch slaps us with the NTR/Swing/Sharing tag lol. :ROFLMAO:

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
This goes to every developer if there's going to be any NTR/Swing/Sharing in there work why not add it beginning instead putting it out there without any warning that's one of things I really hate about developers we get all hooked on the game and without a warning BAM!! pretty much bitch slaps us with the NTR/Swing/Sharing tag lol. :ROFLMAO:
If she brings NTR / Sharing to the game at this point in the story, hopefully it's optional, I would hate to stop playing this game, it would be hard for me to say goodbye to Erynn and Nicki.

Reactions: Johnny Bravo.

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
If she brings NTR / Sharing to the game at this point in the story, hopefully it's optional, I would hate to stop playing this game, it would be hard for me to say goodbye to Erynn and Nicki.
I have said this many times, but even if it was avoidable that would mean we will be missing out on some content and I'm not a big fan of missing any content which is why I avoid any game tags like NTR/Swinging/Sharing and most of you guys would agree with me.:)(y)

4.40 star(s) 273 Votes