Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
We have had the most content with Alexis out of all the girls, so unsurprising she is top.
She is literally the first one we meet, and some players will stick faithfully to the first LI they meet in the game.
I know I surely do. I don't think in all of my games I've never not picked my LI as soon as I saw her. A couple of them I picked just from the banners I saw in their respective threads here. Even in the games I wound up not keeping installed I still had my one "love at first sight" girl. I've never strayed from them and I most certainly never will, especially Lexi

Last edited:

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017

Unlocked
Progress Update - Episode 8

Continuing rendering the images. The girls' race is finished and also the boys' race is finished. Working on the scenes after at the moment.
I'm not happy with the quality of some assets I have to use in those particular scenes. Sadly there are no other options at the moment. The textures aren't that nice and I just don't like how the finished images look like. I tried to create as few images as possible, the first reason is the quality of course, second, it's a 10-second race, can't prolong it for minutes which wouldn't make much sense.
I got really frustrated about it since I didn't like it and when I don't like something, I hate working on it. It really put me in a bad mood. But I finished them for now. They will definitely be changed in the future when I find better assets or I'll create my own textures for them (which I need to learn how to do first).
Can't wait to finish up the whole scene to get it behind me. The next scene will be interesting though and I'm actually looking forward to it.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020

Unlocked
Progress Update - Episode 8

Continuing rendering the images. The girls' race is finished and also the boys' race is finished. Working on the scenes after at the moment.
I'm not happy with the quality of some assets I have to use in those particular scenes. Sadly there are no other options at the moment. The textures aren't that nice and I just don't like how the finished images look like. I tried to create as few images as possible, the first reason is the quality of course, second, it's a 10-second race, can't prolong it for minutes which wouldn't make much sense.
I got really frustrated about it since I didn't like it and when I don't like something, I hate working on it. It really put me in a bad mood. But I finished them for now. They will definitely be changed in the future when I find better assets or I'll create my own textures for them (which I need to learn how to do first).
Can't wait to finish up the whole scene to get it behind me. The next scene will be interesting though and I'm actually looking forward to it.
Not much progress since my last Update post, still 90% xD

Reactions: Guide466

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Surely it's just me, but it seems to me that the supporters of the Erym route have decreased in number even compared to when it was speculated that she could even be a high-class whore. It may be due to the fact of knowing that Erym had a boyfriend with whom things were serious and that if it weren't for the asshole Ethan they would probably even be engaged at the moment, which has been able to cool the spirits of some

Reactions: cib64

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Surely it's just me, but it seems to me that the supporters of the Erym route have decreased in number even compared to when it was speculated that she could even be a high-class whore. It may be due to the fact of knowing that Erym had a boyfriend with whom things were serious and that if it weren't for the asshole Ethan they would probably even be engaged at the moment, which has been able to cool the spirits of some
Well, for me it was easy to dislike her. Instead of going after MC, she gave Ethan a bla bla. The Problem i had with this scene is that Lil MC needed her most at this time. Then it was already to Late and MC shutdown completly. I´ll help her with the ongoing Ethan Shit but after that just a push in the Friendzone and nothing more.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Well, for me it was easy to dislike her. Instead of going after MC, she gave Ethan a bla bla. The Problem i had with this scene is that Lil MC needed her most at this time. Then it was already to Late and MC shutdown completly. I´ll help her with the ongoing Ethan Shit but after that just a push in the Friendzone and nothing more.
I have two saves for this:

1 - Punching Ethan but not helping her with the blackmail/video BS (because quite frankly I am tired of the whole "blackmail" thing in VNs)

2 - Punching Ethan and helping her with the Blackmail (ONLY doing this because I don't know how Lexi (my LI) will react if I don't help her and Erynn goes down a much darker path. I'll play out both saves until I know there's no long-standing consequences with my MC & Lexi)

Reactions: Trojaner

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
MC actually looks his age now :KEK:
His face is blotchy and bumpy though, I wonder why Nyx chose that texture. God LI Lexi needs to get our boy on the Cetaphil routine.

Wow just came to check on the status reports and as I can see the main topic between Lexi and the new male character hasn't subsided yet and I understand why Lexi fans are worried
I dont. If you're on her route she "betrays" her best friend and dotes on you at every opportunity. I highly, highly, highly doubt anything remotely close to NTR will be a part of her path. She's written to damn near worship MC.

Well, for me it was easy to dislike her. Instead of going after MC, she gave Ethan a bla bla. The Problem i had with this scene is that Lil MC needed her most at this time.
She was 12-13, an actual child lol. The fact that she wrote letters and tried to get in contact with MC despite being ghosted is a nod to her character.

I would make a route for her if I found her attractive; I friendzoned her on my one playthrough. She's a good person but Alexis is God.

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
I think that it is a domino effect that caused that. We get a trickle of details about the character that we can put together and the big picture that is forming through the updates is not flattering. At the beginning it appeared to be that she had a streak of bad luck but the more shit it piles up on her, at least for me, it appears that she is either too stupid or she is a venal person. I tend to lean to the idea that she is a venal person, a whore in other words.

She goes from being:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
To being:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: cib64

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
will the mc be able to ba-*ahem* hit it off with headphones girl?
i may just ditch layla and gabi for her :sneaky:
You're talking about Valeria, Zach's supposed girl? I wouldn't do that to him. That seems to be the only girl that might actually like him. She's cute and all, one of the cutest in the game to be honest, but if Zach likes her and vice versa, that's the kind of friend I wouldn't be, is to get in his way.

But that's me. I've been in those shoes when I was in college many years ago. Not a very good thing to feel. Yeah it's a game, but I bring my own morals into them.

4.40 star(s) 273 Votes