seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
For several reasons, I don't believe that MC's father is the same as Adriana's husband.
I'll give mine; patreon money.

Not even sure how this is a discussion, Nyx knows better and that bombshell isn't worth risking your funding in any way, shape, or form.

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
no.
also there was the possibility of incest, but thank god(Nyx) there is no incest in the game
thnx to reply , i am really disappointed but since its the developer choice I respect that .
but I don't understand u put a Hot mom and nothing will happen its a twisted way, anyway I started playing the game becoz of that hot MILF (mother) since nothing will happen i am out.. all the best of the developer .

Reactions: cib64 and drooopy

cloudaeon

Mar 29, 2018
thnx to reply , i am really disappointed but since its the developer choice I respect that .
but I don't understand u put a Hot mom and nothing will happen its a twisted way, anyway I started playing the game becoz of that hot MILF (mother) since nothing will happen i am out.. all the best of the developer .

Wow... You're really missing out if that's the only reason you play these VN's, Intertwined should be on everyone's to play list :eek:

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Wow... You're really missing out if that's the only reason you play these VN's, Intertwined should be on everyone's to play list :eek:
i played until 0.4 the game looks interesting, the story really good ! but when they told no mother it was like a DEAD SHOT , u know playing a game with out ur favorite Milf in action ?! nah !
if one day he changed his mind i will be back :D

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
Just noticed Layla and Chandra from City of Broken Dreamers use the same exact model with the same exact hairstyle only with minor cosmetic differences (different hair color & makeup).

Its always funny when you spot stuff like this in the wild unintentionally.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Just noticed Layla and Chandra from City of Broken Dreamers use the same exact model with the same exact hairstyle only with minor cosmetic differences (different hair color & makeup).

Its always funny when you spot stuff like this in the wild unintentionally.
lexi also appears on other game.

sayytyy

Apr 25, 2021
i played until 0.4 the game looks interesting, the story really good ! but when they told no mother it was like a DEAD SHOT , u know playing a game with out ur favorite Milf in action ?! nah !
if one day he changed his mind i will be back :D
Its the century old debate, there are games with incest which we won't play while there are games w/o incest which you won't but you still can. So you know, its guys, and others, like us who will be always at lower step of ladder due to very factor that even those non incest games which have incest patch, most of the times have dialogues which clearly show for which audience the game has been written for

So let us have some victory and jaggery of few games while we can. Also I loved the fact that they made his mother attractive and hot, which shows why he is hot. It shows maturity as well as feels good and real life like.

Otherwise the same universal troupe of deadbeat ugly parents, due to aging or other reasons, having a son who is Chad-ish is boring af

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Talk about getting blueballed...

Why would you make the mom Emily so hot and beautiful like that when she's not even romanceable...

That pool scene is just...

Dev gibb incest plsss.. or stop making Emily look hot af so we aren't getting tortured.

Arden4702

Jul 22, 2017
that hurt having to choose to break up with jade or leave the band then rosa kicking me out and getting fired by cath but should of expect they were nothing but side chicks
Talk about getting blueballed...

Why would you make the mom Emily so hot and beautiful like that when she's not even romanceable...

That pool scene is just...

Dev gibb incest plsss.. or stop making Emily look hot af so we aren't getting tortured.
I myself hate incest but have no clue why Dev keep making moms, sis get naked all the time than say no no incest why would you think there would be. Maybe Pateron rules all i can come up with

Reactions: xXwankerXx

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Layla is such a sweetheart the interactions with her and MC are always so wholesome for me.

At the early parts I hate that I keep getting forced into Erryn scenes.. thank God there was finally a scene to end her path and focus entirely on Layla.

Would love to see Layla getting jealous though I think it would be really cute.

And I wish we could be dating her officially in the future.

But man I'm just too smitten with her I've never been this in love with a character since Caroline from Milfy City.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I myself hate incest but have no clue why Dev keep making moms, sis get naked all the time than say no no incest why would you think there would be. Maybe Pateron rules all i can come up with
to tease players with forbidden fruit.

• Haha
Reactions: Alteni
Jul 12, 2021
Yeah Emily is the hottest in the game lmao idec if there’s no incest just give Emily an extended scene with SOMEBODY in the present time so we can see her deliver the goods.

Also choosing between Alexis and Layla is tough.

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Look at the tags, no incest, no ntr, no scat, if you're looking for that kind of content play other games ;)

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Also choosing between Alexis and Layla is tough.
Well it is easy for me, if i would have to choose between them i would go for Layla ... Just because she isn´t that Easy Fuck as her Sister is (Plane) ... Was never interested in this sort of easy to fuck chicks. Emily doesn´t look bad, she has some good assets. But hey, i´m more into her best friend Mel so i don´t really care if inc or not. :ROFLMAO: ... not to forget our lovely Teacher time. (Hoepfully she get preggo after this filling, maybe more loving time with her or it would be good for Drama coming)(y)

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Well it is easy for me, if i would have to choose between them i would go for Layla ... Just because she isn´t that Easy Fuck as her Sister is (Plane) ... Was never interested in this sort of easy to fuck chicks. Emily doesn´t look bad, she has some good assets. But hey, i´m more into her best friend Mel so i don´t really care if inc or not. :ROFLMAO: ... not to forget our lovely Teacher time. (Hoepfully she get preggo after this filling, maybe more loving time with her or it would be good for Drama coming)(y)
What? I don't......i mean......what the eff......i'm just flabbergasted.......

:love:

• Haha
Reactions: Trojaner
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes