Jul 28, 2017
You're talking about Valeria, Zach's supposed girl? I wouldn't do that to him. That seems to be the only girl that might actually like him. She's cute and all, one of the cutest in the game to be honest, but if Zach likes her and vice versa, that's the kind of friend I wouldn't be, is to get in his way.

But that's me. I've been in those shoes when I was in college many years ago. Not a very good thing to feel. Yeah it's a game, but I bring my own morals into them.
i havent played since the last update so i may be failing to remember the details but it doesnt look like she likes him, rather it looks like he pesters her and she's just too shy to tell off such an overbearing dude.
zach doesn't look to picky so as long as the mc hooks him up with another girl then he'll be alright.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
i havent played since the last update so i may be failing to remember the details but it doesnt look like she likes him, rather it looks like he pesters her and she's just too shy to tell off such an overbearing dude.
zach doesn't look to picky so as long as the mc hooks him up with another girl then he'll be alright.
I agree with you, she isn't Zach's proberty. I bet they haven't even met outside of school once. She has her own mind, so if she is interested in the MC then who knows what happens.

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Well, in this sort of things (Chicks) it looks more that Zach is fucking annoying kid without brain ... maybe he is a good buddy but we should save all Gals from him :ROFLMAO:

After all, we do not know if the girls can afford expensive therapy what they will need after to much Zach. :ROFLMAO:

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
That's why I said "supposed." Maybe I should've put it in quotes. Would that have helped the context? I was thinking it was clear by itself.

I guess not

Jan 11, 2021
That's why I said "supposed." Maybe I should've put it in quotes. Would that have helped the context? I was thinking it was clear by itself.

I guess not
If your MC managed to piss off Layla at the pizzeria, later he may have witnessed Zach's insufferable treatment of Valeria at the school entrance.
I wouldn't be surprised if Valeria sooner or later gets fed up with him. (Nyx does not portray anyone as obnoxious for no reason.)

We also know from the preview pictures that MC and Valeria have some serious discussion, possibly about Zach.

So yes, there is a possibility that Valeria considers "spending some quality time" with the MC later on.
I don't know what other choices the MC will have, but mine at least will avoid Valeria as much as possible because Zach is his bro, however big a jerk he is.

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

KKhalduras

Jul 8, 2017
I swear this game has quite the small world because every character in some way shape or form is related to each other. I had to replay and ensure everyone is turned down in the nicest way possible to make way for Layla and the game still managed to scare me with the possibility of her dad being MC's lost dad lol

Still, im glad i gave this game a chance. Shit's dope and entertaining. Layla quite the waifu

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I swear this game has quite the small world because every character in some way shape or form is related to each other. I had to replay and ensure everyone is turned down in the nicest way possible to make way for Layla and the game still managed to scare me with the possibility of her dad being MC's lost dad lol

Still, im glad i gave this game a chance. Shit's dope and entertaining. Layla quite the waifu
Yeah, almost as if they were, what's the word? Intertwined?

Mr. Man

Jan 17, 2021

Has there been any reason as to think that it's not the MC's lost dad? Because I've been having this strong feeling it is...
The game seems to want people to either go for Alexis or Layla (or I guess both) in some shape or form, and having that little nuclear bomb of information hiding in plain sight would be one hell of a way to cause drama later on (and I think at this point we all know how much the creator likes drama (although I must say I really like it. The story is really well written)).

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Has there been any reason as to think that it's not the MC's lost dad? Because I've been having this strong feeling it is...
The game seems to want people to either go for Alexis or Layla (or I guess both) in some shape or form, and having that little nuclear bomb of information hiding in plain sight would be one hell of a way to cause drama later on (and I think at this point we all know how much the creator likes drama (although I must say I really like it. The story is really well written)).
I don't know how they would react if they found out they were step-siblings in some way. I mean, that's what they would be right? It didn't stop the MC going for Nikki/Cara, but that didn't have any blood ties like Layla and Lexi could have. I don't doubt it is him though. Everybody already knows everybody else in Madison Springs, who why not throw another monkey in the wrench and bring the MC's real father in as Layla's and Lexi's.

Would Layla or Lexi stay with the MC, or better yet, would their parents let them stay together. Then his mother would find out if her and Adriana got together, oh boy.

Ugly clusterfuck possibly incoming.

Mr. Man

Jan 17, 2021
I don't know how they would react if they found out they were step-siblings in some way. I mean, that's what they would be right? It didn't stop the MC going for Nikki/Cara, but that didn't have any blood ties like Layla and Lexi could have. I don't doubt it is him though. Everybody already knows everybody else in Madison Springs, who why not throw another monkey in the wrench and bring the MC's real father in as Layla's and Lexi's.

Would Layla or Lexi stay with the MC, or better yet, would their parents let them stay together. Then his mother would find out if her and Adriana got together, oh boy.

Yeah, but that's kind of the style of the whole thing, no?
You had the moment MC found out Alexis was Erynn's best friend, that caused quite a scene, and not to mention the self-referencing humor the creator put in with the MC wanting a harem in the game instead of having to choose and the fact that everyone seems intertwined (I also would say 85% sure that Lakeyn (tattoo artist) is the cousin of Alexis), really seems like an almost unavoidable plot twist. I personally hope it doesn't go that way, because that would probably leave a very strong mark on the story line and the appreciation thereof.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
You had the moment MC found out Alexis was Erynn's best friend, that caused quite a scene, and not to mention the self-referencing humor the creator put in with the MC wanting a harem in the game instead of having to choose and the fact that everyone seems intertwined (I also would say 85% sure that Lakeyn (tattoo artist) is the cousin of Alexis), really seems like an almost unavoidable plot twist. I personally hope it doesn't go that way, because that would probably leave a very strong mark on the story line and the appreciation thereof.
If I remember correctly, Lakeyn DID SAY Lexi was her cousin when Lexi was hugging her as the MC walked up to them during the flashback stuff. I just think it's going to get pretty messy once more things are revealed. I'm going to stay on the straight and narrow and focused on Lexi, but I'm guessing getting to the end with her isn't going to be easy.

Jan 11, 2021

For several reasons, I don't believe that MC's father is the same as Adriana's husband.

The latest argument just occurred to me:
The sisters say they have been to the Rue Madison restaurant several times with their family. If Emily recognized Adriana there, she should have also recognized Santi in her company.

I find it impossible that Emily would have kept this from MC when they talked about Adriana after the Spanish lesson, since Santi has always been an inevitable part of her life.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021

he can not be Lexxi`s father Adriana was Emily room mate in college and i am sure that she would recognize Santiago and Lexxi was already 2 years old possibly 3 years when that scene happens! As for Layla´s father its all in the open! i am pretty sure that even if its Santiago (which i doubt its more likely a 2nd or 3rd degree cousin of Santiago) he just adopted Lexxi as his daughter after he had his heart broken with Emily and to get revenge on his parents ...

Altough the most likely Santiago is Gabriela`s husband and not Adriana´s husband!

herm dude its been confirmed! thats why Lexxi´s is not a slut she had seen the MC 2 months prior when he went for his tattoo and checked him out and liked what she saw!

Nyx even changed and added a few more renders so that she was 2 meters away from the MC when he goes to Laykin instead of the original scene where the MC checks out Lexxi from 20-10 meters distance! they knew each other as adults and the connection point is Laykin! they might have not realized it yet but they even talk about her on the plane as the reason for Lexxi to be visiting Madison springs and when the MC shows off his tattoos its likely that Lexxi recognized her cousins work!

My personal theory is that Lexxi was doing Nathan on the side and using her visits to her cousin as cover for the booty calls! when she breaks up with Nathan for the MC Nathan will show up at your home asking for a place to sleep and help to track down the asshole that stole his girl and support in getting her back... that should be interesting mwuahahahahahahaha...

Mr. Man

Jan 17, 2021
he can not be Lexxi`s father Adriana was Emily room mate in college and i am sure that she would recognize Santiago and Lexxi was already 2 years old possibly 3 years when that scene happens! As for Layla´s father its all in the open! i am pretty sure that even if its Santiago (which i doubt its more likely a 2nd or 3rd degree cousin of Santiago) he just adopted Lexxi as his daughter after he had his heart broken with Emily and to get revenge on his parents ...

Altough the most likely Santiago is Gabriela`s husband and not Adriana´s husband!

herm dude its been confirmed! thats why Lexxi´s is not a slut she had seen the MC 2 months prior when he went for his tattoo and checked him out and liked what she saw!

Nyx even changed and added a few more renders so that she was 2 meters away from the MC when he goes to Laykin instead of the original scene where the MC checks out Lexxi from 20-10 meters distance! they knew each other as adults and the connection point is Laykin! they might have not realized it yet but they even talk about her on the plane as the reason for Lexxi to be visiting Madison springs and when the MC shows off his tattoos its likely that Lexxi recognized her cousins work!

My personal theory is that Lexxi was doing Nathan on the side and using her visits to her cousin as cover for the booty calls! when she breaks up with Nathan for the MC Nathan will show up at your home asking for a place to sleep and help to track down the asshole that stole his girl and support in getting her back... that should be interesting mwuahahahahahahaha...
Oh man, you're totally right, I had totally forgotten about the chronology of the births :p
I mean, it is technically plausible that Santiago impregnated multiple women at the same time, but Lexi seems very unlikely then. Although we of course don't know anything about Adrianna as the roommate of Emily. Her having to take care of Alexis might explain her absence as a roommate though.

Interesting theory btw! That would for sure spice up the drama. ;)

Reactions: Warscared
4.40 star(s) 273 Votes