Jul 12, 2021
Well it is easy for me, if i would have to choose between them i would go for Layla ... Just because she isn´t that Easy Fuck as her Sister is (Plane) ... Was never interested in this sort of easy to fuck chicks. Emily doesn´t look bad, she has some good assets. But hey, i´m more into her best friend Mel so i don´t really care if inc or not. :ROFLMAO: ... not to forget our lovely Teacher time. (Hoepfully she get preggo after this filling, maybe more loving time with her or it would be good for Drama coming)(y)
Lol hey I thought the same but then I think of all the girls she loves MC the most (except maybe his step sister) and she's always down to get some so I can't not like her XD
But yeah of the 2 I prefer Layla.
But the mom tho, I wish one of the LIs got her design instead, the developer made her too desirable and we can't do shit lmao.

Good call on the teacher, I hope we get more scenes with her, she was hot af.

Reactions: cib64 and Trojaner

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I doubt Alexis is an easy lay, because she definitly know who the MC is, when she offers to join the Fly High Club. She always had the desire for the MC and when she were she would have let the Singer at the concert kiss her.

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
I doubt Alexis is an easy lay, because she definitly know who the MC is, when she offers to join the Fly High Club. She always had the desire for the MC and when she were she would have let the Singer at the concert kiss her.
Maybe ... but she could tell him the truth instead of wantig asap jump on his Dick ... Soooo, no thy Alexis you're just Cheap. :ROFLMAO:

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Maybe ... but she could tell him the truth instead of wantig asap jump on his Dick ... Soooo, no thy Alexis you're just Cheap. :ROFLMAO:
depends a lot, women use sex to get dudes addicted! so how easy a girl is with you comes down to how high she values you as a man and how fast she wants you in her life so... except for some mental blocks or traumatic experiences all women use sex as a tool to get her man and thus at least at the start of the relationship how fast she gives it in and how often determines not how easy she is... but how attractive she finds you!

so yes except for some specific conditions like being a virgin, married, already being in a relationship and shit like that all women are easy if they like you enough!

in regards to Alexis specifically she will be fighting against Erynn and although most people here do not seem to like her that much from a woman point of view thats a battle of a lifetime since she knows she will be all over the MC so she just takes the board and positions her (ass...) pieces to have a fighting chance against a model hottie as Erynn! So Lexxi was not being cheap she was just being realistic on the battle ahead if she wanted to have a fighting chance with the MC i mean.... if you did not do Lexxi on the 1st 2 chances she basically disappears once Erynn discovers you are around,,,

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
That's my point, incest can be as disgusting as any other kink if you aren't into it.
So why to try to force it here?
I've played enough games at this point where that doesn't bother me, although in some games that I happen to really love there's no way around it. It was never even a thought when I found a certain game almost two years ago, but going down that rabbit hole and playing some games I got used to it.

I hate anything with that three-letter tag and don't even UNDERSTAND what the attraction is to that last one. I thought I was mentally fucked up from my bipolar schizoaffective BS but who the hell would want something with that in it?

Anyway, off the tag stuff, I've said it many times that I don't see Lexi doing anything like that. It's more liable to happen with Erynn. Lexi would use a sledgehammer on some guy's nuts if they tried anything with her. She doesn't want to share the MC and I very much doubt he wouldn't hurt or kill anyone who tried to hurt her. They're the best couple for each other in the game in my eyes. But I'm biased towards Lexi, always have been since day 1

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
not saying easy but quite easily mc got to 10 mile club in plane (don't try in rl, at worst you get banned to that company) and step-sisters weren't that reluctant.

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
How close are we to the next update? I've missed a previous one, I am not that big of a fan of this vn, however, I still enjoy it, so if the next update is coming soon I'll just wait, but if it is two or more months away I would get the latest update today.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Well it is easy for me, if i would have to choose between them i would go for Layla ... Just because she isn´t that Easy Fuck as her Sister is (Plane) ... Was never interested in this sort of easy to fuck chicks. Emily doesn´t look bad, she has some good assets. But hey, i´m more into her best friend Mel so i don´t really care if inc or not. :ROFLMAO: ... not to forget our lovely Teacher time. (Hoepfully she get preggo after this filling, maybe more loving time with her or it would be good for Drama coming)(y)
It's the opposite for me. While Layla is admittedly cute as fuck, she literally doesn't perk my interest at all. If anything I find her friend Elena much more interesting. Alexis, on the other hand, is the same model as Carli in DA, and for me, the love for that super hot & wonderfully written character has magically & illogically transferred over to Alexis.

But it's all good. Taste is subjective. There's no right or wrong here.

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
It's the opposite for me. While Layla is admittedly cute as fuck, she literally doesn't perk my interest at all. If anything I find her friend Elena much more interesting. Alexis, on the other hand, is the same model as Carli in DA, and for me, the love for that super hot & wonderfully written character has magically & illogically transferred over to Alexis.

Well as it was written "if i had to choose between them too" ... Actually most interesting Char for me is Elena too and i wouldn´t go for Alexis (because of the plane thing, she lied to her many years long friend) or Layla is sweet but in to many aspects little to childish for me. (same for Cara, sweet but nothing else) .... So Top Tier Elena, Mel, Teacher, Tattoo Girly :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: KhamulTG81

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
If you prefer an honest, grown-up relationship, how could you leave Nikki off the list?
Grown-Up hah ... the Girl that puts MC's Hand asap on her Ass ... the crap with her Ex-boyfriend when you help her on this part ... this is Grown Up? Hell no, no, no. :ROFLMAO:

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019

What's DA?

Jan 11, 2021
Grown-Up hah ... the Girl that puts MC's Hand asap on her Ass ... the crap with her Ex-boyfriend when you help her on this part ... this is Grown Up? Hell no, no, no. :ROFLMAO:
Having your own opinion, it's perfectly ok.
But to infuriate the Nikki worshippers? A bold move, to say the least.

Nevermind, more Nikki for us.

(To make it clear: Nikki has a permanent second place on my list, right behind Alexis.)

Reactions: Dalish

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Thanks. Is it any good?
Only if you like games that's so well written that you find yourself considering skipping the sex scenes just to advance the plot.

And don't mind the visual quality early on. It was Philly's very first game and he was learning things on the fly. It gets waaaaaaaaaaaaaay better as the game moved along.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trojaner
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes