Nov 29, 2020

Quick and short update:
Enjoying the scenes I'm working on now. They are completely different to what I've been working on the last weeks, so it's kinda refreshing. And the good thing. Once I'm done with the whole scene, there's another one waiting in a different setting. Also looking forward to that one. Can't say much about them since they are HUGE spoilers, but I think a few will enjoy the first scene, a few more the second ;)
I didn't want to do this at first, but since this update takes longer, I'll give you a quick render count, so you'll get a slight idea of how big it's going to be. At this moment I'm easily over 1500 images (which isn't bad in 3 months time) that are completely done (rendered, photoshopped,...) and still plenty more to come.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
This game is in my queue to try out, so I don't know the names of any of the characters. But looking at the sample pics, has this model (or just very similar ones) been used in any other games?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

She looks so familiar and it's driving me crazy that I can't place from where.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
This game is in my queue to try out, so I don't know the names of any of the characters. But looking at the sample pics, has this model (or just very similar ones) been used in any other games?

I guess there is a younger Version of her in Midlife Crisis. The gymnast who has to be resuced from her shitty parents.

Jan 11, 2021

I think her model was used for Stephanie in Leap of Faith.

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Layla is such a sweetheart the interactions with her and MC are always so wholesome for me.

At the early parts I hate that I keep getting forced into Erryn scenes.. thank God there was finally a scene to end her path and focus entirely on Layla.

Would love to see Layla getting jealous though I think it would be really cute.

And I wish we could be dating her officially in the future.

But man I'm just too smitten with her I've never been this in love with a character since Caroline from Milfy City.
Caroline was my "first love" when playing VN's.

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
That's my point, incest can be as disgusting as any other kink if you aren't into it.
So why to try to force it here?
Firstly I will agree that Emily is one of, if not the hottest of very many beautiful women in the game.

Secondly I will say that on my first playthrough, I found some of the choices and scenes early in the game confusing because they (not having a photographic memory of all the tags currently in the game at that time), to me, seemed to suggest that Emily could become a possible LI. Now several people put me straight and clear on that when I first raised it - some politely and some less so.

So I have to compliment Nyx for her rendering of Emily whilst thinking whistfully of what could might possibly have been in a parallel story.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Firstly I will agree that Emily is one of, if not the hottest of very many beautiful women in the game.

Secondly I will say that on my first playthrough, I found some of the choices and scenes early in the game confusing because they (not having a photographic memory of all the tags currently in the game at that time), to me, seemed to suggest that Emily could become a possible LI. Now several people put me straight and clear on that when I first raised it - some politely and some less so.

So I have to compliment Nyx for her rendering of Emily whilst thinking whistfully of what could might possibly have been in a parallel story.
Well I'm not that much into incest so I would prefer that Emily gets some boyfriend or fuck buddy on her own :BootyTime:

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes