Jan 11, 2021
Someone that is not an asshole already answered: about two months. I don´t need your BS, so I´m going to ignore you and the other funny people giving you those :ROFLMAO: . Better?

I really enjoy hitting the "ignore" button on smartasses. ;)
My apologies on behalf of my fellow fans, but the long wait is getting on everyone's nerves, whether they admit it or not.

Nyx used to come out with updates quite regularly, about every 8 weeks.
But this episode will be so huge that even Nyx can't predict when it will be ready.

The good thing is that she reports on her progress and struggles on a weekly basis, so that we don't feel abandoned while we wait.
She also publishes weekly preview pictures, but the story is now at a stage where I think even the presence of some of the characters would reveal too much of the story.

Nyx is also in desperate need of a decent hardware, so you can do the most to help the development by joining the supporters.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
And why they can't have all the time they need?
Who are you people who think you can tell another person what he has to do or in what time frame he has to deliver?!

If you don't like how Developers work (parttime or fulltime) then cut your support and do something else.

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Who said here the opposite to those statements? :unsure:
Everywhere around F95zone.
A Developer is a few days late > people start complaining, calling said devs milker, scammer etc. You can read it everywhere.

That's an absurd notion, nobody has all the time they need for most things if not anything for that matter. This game is no different.[...snip]
There are a lot of devs who doing this as a hobby or a parttime job. They just work on their project, when they have the spare-time for it.

[This is not pointed into your direction.]
Why has PATIENCE become such a bearing? It's done when it's done.
There are so many awesome projects here to discover, just enjoy them until your favorite story has a new chapter to tell.

Jul 21, 2021
A Developer is a few days late > people start complaining, calling said devs milker, scammer etc. You can read it everywhere.

There are a lot of devs who doing this as a hobby or a parttime job. They just work on their project, when they have the spare-time for it.

There are so many awesome projects here to discover, just enjoy them until your favorite story has a new chapter to tell.
There are some devs that are milkers of patrons and scammers, sadly. But, who is saying that kind of things about the dev of this game in this thread, since you seem to feel the need of defending him?
1. A dev can use all the time that needs? Obviously yes. But obviously there could be consequences if the time between releases is too long.
2. Someone can set a deadline to the dev for the releasing of an update? Obviously not, unless that person is someone who pays a salary to the dev and it´s the dev's boss.
3. Supporters of a game can worry if the time between updates is too long, there is no reasonable explanation, and can even get bored of a game and stop supporting it? Obviously yes.

That´s just obvious common knowledge and I don't think someone is saying the opposite here. Again, I don´t see the need of making that kind of statements here. Especially since I don´t see direct attacks against the developer of this game in this thread, and he´s active in this forum and I suppose can talk by himself if feels attacked.

_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018

Couldn't say exactly but probably has something to do with people being so used to getting everything or most things nowadays at the click of a button or drop of a hat that a waiting period is unfathomable or unbearable at the very least. But yeah there are a lot of hidden gems I've found on here whilst waiting for a preferred game to release, also a shit tonne to do offscreen too in the meantime or other onscreen activites.

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
There are some devs that are milkers of patrons and scammers, sadly. But, who is saying that kind of things about the dev of this game in this thread, since you seem to feel the need of defending him?
1. A dev can use all the time that needs? Obviously yes. But obviously there could be consequences if the time between releases is too long.
2. Someone can set a deadline to the dev for the releasing of an update? Obviously not, unless that person is someone who pays a salary to the dev and it´s the dev's boss.
3. Supporters of a game can worry if the time between updates is too long, there is no reasonable explanation, and can even get bored of a game and stop supporting it? Obviously yes.

That´s just obvious common knowledge and I don't think someone is saying the opposite here. Again, I don´t see the need of making that kind of statements here. Especially since I don´t see direct attacks against the developer of this game in this thread, and he´s active in this forum and I suppose can talk by himself if feels attacked.
I have no intention to defend any dev.

I'm just really annoyed by people who are impatient. As i already said, if someone isn't satisfied with the output of any developer, they can just stop there support.

Right, nobody said anything about this VN. I just ranted a bit. And that's it. ;)

Jul 21, 2021
I'm just really annoyed by people who are impatient.
Nobody is obliged to be patient. But I don't see people here rushing the dev. People just want the update because they like the game. That's a great thing for the dev. The problem would be if people would forget this game after playing it and didn´t care if the update is developed this month, or at christmas.

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes