Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
depends for some people anyone else having sex with girls which is not the MC is considered NTR!
I wonder if that`s the reason for the Abrahamic religions constant pressure on the modesty of women and all those rules where people are forbidden ( FOR BIDEN ) to debate sex?
Just to specify your point, anyone else having sex (intercourse not pussy on pussy) with girls (one of the li's) which is not the MC is obviously considered NTR! /rape

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Just to specify your point, anyone else having sex (intercourse not pussy on pussy) with girls (one of the li's) which is not the MC is obviously considered NTR! /rape
and i must oppose your point of view if i have no interest in Nikki or Cara one of them should become a nun?
if you are not there for her should she wait for you? just because she is a LI but the MC does not move to her or as any feelings she should freeze her life?

do not get me wrong i do not wish Nikki or Cara to stick with the assholes or for Erynn to surrender herself to that dipshit but in my game play Erynn is not a LI so if Zane is an OK dude whats wrong with your big sister finding happiness?

Women are human beings and deserve their fair shoot at happiness even if that happiness is not with you or even if its a mistake but unless you are ready to pick up the slack and carry the burden then they have every right to choose someone who is willing to pick up the burden!

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
and i must oppose your point of view if i have no interest in Nikki or Cara one of them should become a nun?
if you are not there for her should she wait for you? just because she is a LI but the MC does not move to her or as any feelings she should freeze her life?

do not get me wrong i do not wish Nikki or Cara to stick with the assholes or for Erynn to surrender herself to that dipshit but in my game play Erynn is not a LI so if Zane is an OK dude whats wrong with your big sister finding happiness?

Women are human beings and deserve their fair shoot at happiness even if that happiness is not with you or even if its a mistake but unless you are ready to pick up the slack and carry the burden then they have every right to choose someone who is willing to pick up the burden!
Though i respect what you are saying, and i say with utmost respect that if you are not interested in some girls doesn't mean others and if one is not interested in certain girl, she is free to choose provided no visual fuckery or add specific tags available on this site. I am not saying there is anything wrong with that but it's good to have knowledge of what you are going to expect rather than surprise shock.

Reactions: Warscared

cib64

Apr 7, 2021
I have a thought, from the bit and pieces of information about Andres life, it seems like, he has his own adult VN going on (with NTR tuned on);):ROFLMAO:.

He is romancing different ladies, while doing side quests in the city with other ladies. Maybe he has Cara and Nikki as LIs, and when he catches MC in the bed with one of them, hmmmm seems to be his thing.

Now i just wonder what would be the most mentioned keyword would be in his hypothetical f95 game thread, hard to guess :unsure:.

In all seriousness, I really wished Andres charcter would remain like a loving father kind of thing with MC, while MC figures out every other mess with everybody else. Since most of things done wrong was by Andres it felt like (personal opinion) all the other characters involved got redemption of some kind. It would really be great if (again P.O.) all the other characters stayed with some flaws and blame, sticking with the theme of everybody is flawed (ofcourse leaving our Lexi:cool:, maybe just a little bit).

All in all one of the greatest games here, good luck to the Dev Nyx.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
I have a thought, from the bit and pieces of information about Andres life, it seems like, he has his own adult VN going on (with NTR tuned on);):ROFLMAO:.

He is romancing different ladies, while doing side quests in the city with other ladies. Maybe he has Cara and Nikki as LIs, and when he catches MC in the bed with one of them, hmmmm seems to be his thing.
damn that must suck he waited for the apple to mature he even invested himself into marrying her mother to be there to pick the apple at the right time and that hooligan comes along and snatches it from his grasp! even worse he gets the reward and gets off without paying the price the mother of a cheating whore bitch that ruined his life...

i wonder if this is how Andres sees the situation from his POV?

Last edited:

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Let's see if you made "correct" choices or if you have to do and see something you'd rather don't.
The vibes I'm getting from this sentence he's talking about a breakup scene depending on your sleeping around.
If I had to bet it would be about if you previously had sex with Tori or if you'll do it in her inevitable sex scene at the training camp.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
based on some ntr-posters logic then if mommy is son's li and since she had had sex with son's daddy it was ntr.
I think that's why, for some, every LI should be a virgin (tough call for mother/son incest, though). Past sexual experience of an LI is considered NTR by some.
Not saying there will be any but Lesbian action can be NTR too.
Which is why some players insist that the LIs cannot enjoy each others' company when the MC is off with another.

I often see these presented as how things would be for an "Alpha" character. That the women would be willing to wait alone for their turn to come up, that no other would be so foolish as to even look at one of the MC's LIs. Alpha Power Fantasy.

More realistically, can an person who has never had their sense of self challenged actually be called an "alpha?" An "alpha" sense of self determination would not feel threated by their partners being with each other (or being social with other men). A man of strong character would want women who have a sense of their own agency and are not just complacent love dolls. Without be presented with challenges and working through them, you don't have strength, you have privilege.

I feel that a number of players don't want to play a truly strong character, a hero who has progressed through the monomyth. They want an MC of privilege, and strength of character is a secondary concern, if at all. A good example of that is Max of Glamour and any number of other protagonists like him.

Last edited:

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Maybe this will put a stop to the NTR discussions... or will fuel them even more.
View attachment 1351622
Also it's not confirmed this will happen next update or even at all.

But I'm also aware that an innocent kiss during a game probably involving alcohol takes on the form of the most evil and cruel NTR imaginable for some.
I mean, really? How badly of a case of fragile ego and small pen!s syndrome does one need to be in order to not be ok with that? :ROFLMAO:

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes