Rory Smith

May 24, 2021
Alex is in here with many throbbing scenes to see you through all this hearbreaking madness.

Choose her, always, all through the hurt from ma and your long lost childhood friend.
Heart breaking madness ?? Nah nah. I am here for "excitement"!!

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Its not working.. File not Found...
And I cant download from Workupload... It has no resume capabilities and it fails download even with good internet connection....
Okay, didn't checked the File itself.

Word of advice, when you run into any kind of broken links. Use the report Button of the comment, the broken link is embedded. Or reply to the comment, if it comes from a Modder.

Just posting the issue into the thread leads mostly nowhere. ;)

Ycdtuh

Jan 18, 2021

Word of advice, when you run into any kind of broken links. Use the report Button of the comment, the broken link is embedded. Or reply to the comment, if it comes from a Modder.

Thanks

Reactions: WICKEDp4th

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Already tried .. no dice.
We are stuck at pinging the contributor to alter the post with new links.

der123fer

Donor
Aug 8, 2020

1628619469470.png
The two fun scenes I was talking about last time are finished and I'm really happy with how they turned out.
Even though I said I wouldn't do it, I still made a couple more cheerleaders to have a few renders. It's always nicer to see something rather than just a few sentences which describe what happened. They'll all be ready today/tomorrow.
After that small scene, I'll start working on the last evening/night of training camp. That will be a rather big scene, lots of games, lots of things that can happen (choice dependent). Let's see if you made "correct" choices or if you have to do and see something you'd rather don't. It's you who made the choices before, so don't blame me ;)

Just to be clear so there won't be any confusion. The last evening/night scene of training camp isn't the last scene of this episode.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Sigh.......there won't be any NTR........
depends for some people anyone else having sex with girls which is not the MC is considered NTR!
I wonder if that`s the reason for the Abrahamic religions constant pressure on the modesty of women and all those rules where people are forbidden ( FOR BIDEN ) to debate sex?

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes