Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017

AUG 30, 2021 AT 6:59 PM

Progress Update - Episode 8

The first part of the last evening at training camp is finished.
Now I'm working on the scenes when people start to get tipsier and things

SEP 2, 2021 AT 5:14 PM

Preview pictures - Episode 8 - Let the games begin!
And this is where a lot players are going to get angry, but not me since there not my LI in the game and besides who needs them when you have Dylan and besides no one can grill a mean steak like him.:sneaky:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
v1c.jpg

MC must be one hell of the illusionist ... his half baked anger issues spilled
in this thread prety quick ... wild fire would be jealous of such a spread.

Reactions: thorin0815

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
Just when MC thought he was scott free in a full heartedly throbbing relationship with Alex ...
I have always used my very pronounced selective perception to fade out Layla, because I am only interested in Lexi and Nikki. But damn, the little one really looks like a lot of trouble.

Reactions: Keerthi Thorpe

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
P.S: If anyone has access to her discord, may you be so kind as to pm me a link to it? I did once enjoy the healthy discussions on this AVN, and I do know that it's much easier to moderate what's said and done on her discord as opposed to... well here lol.
I guess the entry for the discord was closed for Non Patreons as it would make sense, since the Invite Link in the Op is invalid now.

Reactions: Fortuna ღ

Numa_Cway

Jul 9, 2019
I guess the entry for the discord was closed for Non Patreons as it would make sense, since the Invite Link in the Op is invalid now.
Oh certainly not. We still get about 10 ppl joining daily.
No idea what invalid invite they linked here.
Discord is linked on the game's main menu and the game is leaked on I don't know how many pirate sites including F95.

JohnnyFlex

Jan 24, 2018
So apart from all the high school drama in this thread, are we getting an update soon? Does anyone know? I read somewhere in here that Nyx deleted her account, due to people being weirdos over a free game, so I'm just curious.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Just like MC started to let all of his beef go,
the one he has been festering with everyone he ever cared 4 and as they still,
for whatever reason, still have a care about him,
leaps and bounds over his bad temper and worse conclusions,
we should keep believing in this game and look forward to its next installment,
which is coming along in a week or two, provided we forego the hurt
and look on the bright side of this game.
If MC could, why can”t we?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So apart from all the high school drama in this thread, are we getting an update soon? Does anyone know? I read somewhere in here that Nyx deleted her account, due to people being weirdos over a free game, so I'm just curious.
this month maybe, prolly next month.

Jan 11, 2021
this month maybe, prolly next month.
This post is possibly not going to be popular, but my guess is that you are being overly optimistic.

Nyx has already scolded me several times when I speculated about release dates, so take the rest with a grain of salt.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes